Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Survive And Be Happy After A Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Survive And Be Happy After A Break Up (684 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup / Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive And Be Happy After A Break Up by CodecJay(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
After a break up, the worst thing that can ever happen to you is for your Ex to realize that you are the most affected person. What you actually don’t want is your Ex, happily grabbing the opportunity to pride himself/herself around, increasing his/her ego at the expense of your emotional dignity and personality.

Breaking up with your partner has never being a welcomed experience. It is even worst when you are the person that have being driving the relationship forward when it was alive. Even if you are the most affected, you have to try as much as possible not to give your ex the impression that you are so down and still recovering from the hit caused by the break up. You have to appear strong, healthy and happy.

This article has being prepared to give you the framework on how to survive a break up. Relationships, when broken takes a divine miracle to fix or if at all it can be fixed, it will take a whole lot of time. But until it is fixed by the miracle or the sands of time, you have to appear strong, happy and living your life to the fullest.

How To Survive And Pull Out From The Effects Of A Break Up Quickly And Easily

Erase All Contacts:
Firstly, when a relationship has being declared dead, and you are sure that no amount of defibrillation can restore the pulse of the dead relationship. The first thing you should do is to clear any ties with your Ex. Delete his/her contacts and remove it from your directory. Avoid anything that will bring your mind an inch closer to him/her. Erase anything that has being common between the both of you, like flowers, teddy and so on. As you delete and remove them, so as your mind is erasing him/her from your memory.

Surround Yourself With Good Friends:
Secondly, surround yourself with friends. When i mean friends, i am not talking about those friends that will periodically remind you of the dead relationship you had with your Ex. If possible and if the condition calls for it, you have to go the extra mile to make good new friends. Stay away from those mutual friends you and your ex have shared previously. Surround yourself with amazing people, people that are fun to be with. Sure you will find that type of friend.

Be Happy Around Your Ex:
Whenever you bump into your ex, or you are in the same public gathering with him, try as much as possible to be the most happiest person you can ever be. Be so happy, make it so real and if you are just pulling the happiness up from your fake demeanor, try to make is so real and unbelievable. What works the most is to find a friend to tease and beef up.

Give love a second chance:
Don’t just sit there crying over spilled milk. Don’t just wave other admirers away with the saying that you need time to recover from the break up. Open your eyes and choose one of your admirers and go out with him/her. Sitting single will only leave you thinking about your ex. This is because a vacuum space has being left in your heart and something should be replaced there or your mind will go on searching and seeking for the object that left the vacuum space in your heart. This is not what we actually want, we want to be happy. So, go on and give love a second chance.

Try Out New Activities:
Our aim is to make your mind wander away from your Ex. By so saying, checking out on new activities will help a lot. if you have love playing basket ball, why not give it a break and check up on another sports. if you have being going to Shoprite for shopping, why not check up on Roban stores this time around. Who knows, you might find out new and amazing things out there.

A break up shouldn’t mean the end of your life or something you should freak out about so badly. I will be so happy if you see break ups as one of those opportunities in life to let old good things to slip by while allowing new better things to crawl in.

Source:
http://candyrelationships.com/survivng-a-break-up/
Re: How To Survive And Be Happy After A Break Up by yemicoal(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
I got that ex that has my mumu button, we end up kissing err time we see.
Re: How To Survive And Be Happy After A Break Up by CodecJay(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
yemicoal:
I got that ex that has my mumu button, we end up kissing err time we see.

if you guys are cool now to the extent that she can always click on your mumu button which wil always bring around the kiss, then i think you can bring her back. But if that is not what you want, i mean, if you dont wanna date the girl again, i wil advice you stop kissing her entirely.
Re: How To Survive And Be Happy After A Break Up by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2015
make I think and Come back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain / My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There / 7 Things That Might Be Killing Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.