Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (36834 Views)

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by passionate88: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by justmag(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2015
All that made sense in the stone age! But it's 2015! If you can't appraoch a man now then you a have alot of maturing to do. The questions is HOW DO YOU APPROACH THE MAN!! I don't mean approach anyone but the ones you genuinely like. I have been approach by women before. Heck! I was kinda approached today actually. She wasn't my type but I was nice about it!
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
PLEASE LET'S LEAVE DIZ LADIES ALONE..
They need some breathing space....
We have choked them to the brim...please..
Every now and then ladies.. Ladies
RELATIONSHIP is not for everyone...and not by compulsion
Some are meant to be alone...
Some are meant to be left alone...
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by watchman111: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

Well it depends on the girl(s). I've actually lost count on the number of girls that have asked me out. And I can't remember saying no to any of them

this arrogance is the same reason y girls hate asking guys out..
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Misogynist2014(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nothing new.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by paycash: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
samflexxy:
this topic has been going on for years, many guys don't seem to understand the reasons why ladies refuse to approach them.
Having grown up in an environment filled with ladies I know much about them and I came up with this thread

1). Shyness
This is one of the main reasons why ladies find it hard to approach guys the lack confidence and when they eventually get the boldness to approach they guy of their dreams they get the cold feet.

2). Arrogance
Some ladies are just so arrogant and full of thereselves they can't seem to reckon with the idea of approaching a guy they've instilled the idea that guys alone should approach a lady and not otherwise

3). Fear of rejection
Even we the guys fear rejection talkmore of the ladies, most ladies are afraid of rejection this sometimes can be a psychological problem both to the guys and the ladies.
The key to this is boldness and nothing else.

4). Fear of been ridiculed
This is a known fact to all that guys tend to be childish in cases like this, some guys even go as far as to tell all the guys in their department by so doing ridiculing the lady.[/

5). Respect
Some ladies believe that when they approach a guy, the guy automatically looses respect for the lady and tend to treat her like cabbage.

composed by----samflexxy

CAPITAL NO

It just all about our culture

Have not you witness traditional engagement before.

Beg for what ?

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
samflexxy:
[font=serif]this topic has been going on for years, many guys don't seem to understand the reasons why ladies refuse to approach them.
Having grown up in an environment filled with ladies I know much about them and I came up with this thread

1). Shyness
This is one of the main reasons why ladies find it hard to approach guys the lack confidence and when they eventually get the boldness to approach they guy of their dreams they get the cold feet.

2). Arrogance
Some ladies are just so arrogant and full of thereselves they can't seem to reckon with the idea of approaching a guy they've instilled the idea that guys alone should approach a lady and not otherwise

3). Fear of rejection
Even we the guys fear rejection talkmore of the ladies, most ladies are afraid of rejection this sometimes can be a psychological problem both to the guys and the ladies.

This is a known fact to all that guys tend to be childish in cases like this, some guys even go as far as to tell all the guys in their department by so doing ridiculing the lady.[/

5). Respect
Some ladies believe that when they approach a guy, the guy automatically looses respect for the lady and tend to treat her like cabbage
Like garbage you mean.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Misogynist2014(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
justmag:
All that made sense in the stone age! But it's 2015! If you can't appraoch a man now then you a have alot of maturing to do. The questions is HOW DO YOU APPROACH THE MAN!! I don't mean approach anyone but the ones you genuinely like. I have been approach by women before . Heck! I was kinda approached today actually. She wasn't my type but I was nice about it!
Lol
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Misogynist2014(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Any lady that approaches me will be terribly fůcked cheesy. (joking) 🔨
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by jamillion: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
7) money
if the guy does not have money the lady would be so shy, arrogant, fear of rejection, fear of being riducled and respected to approach you. She will combine all those your 6 reasons together.

Don't try the ladies...
looking forward to free sex by afrocandy after buharis emergence....vote buhari,
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by bynat(f): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

Well it depends on the girl(s). I've actually lost count on the number of girls that have asked me out. And I can't remember saying no to any of them

blessed are u among women. Wait o, wia are the women now? Married to them, disposed them, still wit them or.......... Na elimination by series u dey do them? grin
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by dre11(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Just for laughs ......

When u hear say IPhone lost for bus

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
samflexxy:
this topic has been going on for years, many guys don't seem to understand the reasons why ladies refuse to approach them.

1). Shyness
This is one of the main reasons why ladies find it hard to approach guys the they lack confidence and when they eventually get the boldness to approach they the guy of their dreams they get the cold feet.

2). Arrogance
Some ladies are just so arrogant and full of thereselves themselves they can't seem to reckon with the idea of approaching a guy they've instilled the idea that guys alone should approach a lady and not otherwise

3). Fear of rejection

5). Respect
Some ladies believe that when they approach a guy, the guy automatically looses respect for the lady and tend to treat her like cabbage.

composed by----samflexxy
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by emperorchedda(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
I hate guys guilty of number 4 its so childish and makes me wanna puke
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by InvertedHammer: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
samflexxy:

1). Shyness

2). Arrogance

3). Fear of rejection

5). Respect

composed by----samflexxy
/
When you are in the Piano lounge in Transcorp Hilton, FCT sipping some champagne, you will know that those ladies do not find it difficult to approach men.

Heck! Some of them will offer to buy you drinks if they notice that you lodge there. I guess gifts do go to those who least need them.

So...it depends.
\
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
samflexxy:

1). Shyness

2). Arrogance

3). Fear of rejection

5). Respect

composed by----samflexxy
abwt de rejection... Mehn... No matter how she ugly reach, I no go fall her hand if she aproach me... But when I don sample de Banku, I don't know what might hapen oh cry sad
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Ojochegbe1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

yeah same with me like 5 ladies now have approached me and I have never turn any of them down, I treated them with utmost respect for their courage
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by humilitypays(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Broke handsome guys be waiting for when Genevieve Nnaji,Zhara Buhari,Rita Domnic, etc will come toast them and beg them to be their boyfriends; dream on boys, by the way Adolf Hitler said IMPOSSIBILITY can only be found in the dictionary of a foolish mancheesycheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Classicalmusic: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Guys on Nairaland are full of crap.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by agoadiv(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

mallam as u talk am finish u kukuma go change ur dp put de one dat u wear suit......chaiii
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by agoadiv(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

You have the right to remain silent for anything you do or say from henceforth, shall be regarded as bullshit

hahahahahahahahahah...i like u for this...Thanks for de laugh
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Maamin(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Still reading comments with Albert Einstein glasses grin cool
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by englishmart(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
agoadiv:
mallam as u talk am finish u kukuma go change ur dp put de one dat u wear suit......chaiii

That dp has been there since December 12. Don't post what You don't know

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Missmossy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Not really true, I feel they are more serious reasons!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by englishmart(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
bynat:
blessed are u among women. Wait o, wia are the women now? Married to them, disposed them, still wit them or.......... Na elimination by series u dey do them? grin

I keep them for future purposes

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by agoadiv(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

That dp has been there since December 12. Don't post what You don't know

for ur confused mind
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by lilmax(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Missmossy:
Not really true, I feel they are more serious reasons!
like?
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by badassProdigy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
same probs some guys also face...
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Ranchhoddas: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

you can lie for Africa.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Missmossy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
lilmax:
like?
It makes her seem a bit desperate being the obvious reason!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by LewisO: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
6. High Ego! undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by lilmax(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Missmossy:

It makes her seem a bit desperate being the obvious reason!
and thats the reason why girls cant get their dream guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.