Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,864 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (36832 Views)

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by bond77(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
I just imagine if Nigeria shud Incorporate the Indian culture of women marrying men into our society

Hehehehehe

Before I go gree for one lady eh....... She go beg die... grin
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Missmossy(f): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
lilmax:
and thats the reason why girls cant get their dream guys
That make no sense i must confess! How many successful marriages started with the lady being friends with a guy initially, asking him out eventually?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Eljay24(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
7) money
if the guy does not have money the lady would be so shy, arrogant, fear of rejection, fear of being riducled and respected to approach you. She will combine all those your 6 reasons together.

Don't try the ladies...

brito:

How?

Shoo! Is it not wen you have money, dat SOME ladies (becos there are still some with dignity) will throw demselves at u, and step on each other just to get to u. .. Or are you from Mars!

And why in d world would she want to be arrogant to u wen uv got an ATM in ur bedroom*
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

Well it depends on the girl(s). I've actually lost count on the number of girls that have asked me out. And I can't remember saying no to any of them

with your turkey head, just dey image rubbish. I definitely know say na animals dey ask you out e.g monkey goat. chickens,
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by lilmax(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Missmossy:

That make no sense i must confess! How many successful marriages started with the lady being friends with a guy initially, asking him out eventually?
you make it look as if its a bad thing,but there are many successful marriages

And again why that question? Does it determine if the union will be successful?
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by fritiyo: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
let them wait till age 35- 40 then they wil b bold to approach guys.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by evesdon4u: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
I believe it is out of modesty and an unconscious effort to preserve the natural order of things.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by blakky97(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
samflexxy:
this topic has been going on for years, many guys don't seem to understand the reasons why ladies refuse to approach them.
Having grown up in an environment filled with ladies I know much about them and I came up with this thread

1). Shyness
This is one of the main reasons why ladies find it hard to approach guys the lack confidence and when they eventually get the boldness to approach they guy of their dreams they get the cold feet.

2). Arrogance
Some ladies are just so arrogant and full of thereselves they can't seem to reckon with the idea of approaching a guy they've instilled the idea that guys alone should approach a lady and not otherwise

3). Fear of rejection
Even we the guys fear rejection talkmore of the ladies, most ladies are afraid of rejection this sometimes can be a psychological problem both to the guys and the ladies.
The key to this is boldness and nothing else.

4). Fear of been ridiculed
This is a known fact to all that guys tend to be childish in cases like this, some guys even go as far as to tell all the guys in their department by so doing ridiculing the lady.[/

5). Respect
Some ladies believe that when they approach a guy, the guy automatically looses respect for the lady and tend to treat her like cabbage.

composed by----samflexxy
most regular topic on nl.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by englishmart(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Viciyus:
with your turkey head, just dey image rubbish. I definitely know say na animals dey ask you out e.g monkey goat. chickens,

Take your frustrated life to someone who gives a fvck

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

Well it depends on the girl(s). I've actually lost count on the number of girls that have asked me out. And I can't remember saying no to any of them

Yes, and my papa na James Bond.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by chichriso: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well written short post.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

Video of the girls asking you out or....you know the rest
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op,you're 110% right! But you forgot one thing!
Most ladies who approach guys are independent n make their own money! A broke chick can't do that cos she knows its only sex she has to offer the guy! In Naija only sha! grin
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

Take your frustrated life to someone who gives a fvck

Mr turkey head, he be like say your life dey frustrated to the extent of writing that poo (shiite) say women dey look for you by? You MuMu die. No quote me abeg
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nicepoker(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

u lied
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nicepoker(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

u lied.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Penboy: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Missmossy:

lolz, how many also started with the guy...

Or have you prepared a questionnaire already? grin
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Na pako guyz girls dey shame to toast.Ask guys with money na girls dey toast dem.Esp sugar daddies.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by David4best(m): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2015
An Igbo girl toasted me publicly 3 times at 2011 NYSC Orientation camp in Kogi State. But I accepted her proposal. We were posted to different Local Government after the orientation camp. I later lost her contact.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Revolva(m): 12:44am On Jan 28, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
7) money
if the guy does not have money the lady would be so shy, arrogant, fear of rejection, fear of being riducled and respected to approach you. She will combine all those your 6 reasons together.

Don't try the ladies...

tHANK YOU..NA U GET THIS THREAD....3 BOTTLES OF BEER FOR U
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by jessiecah(f): 1:02am On Jan 28, 2015
englishmart:

See this one oooo...smh
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by james1(m): 1:05am On Jan 28, 2015
In the "begining"it was not in our culture but girl's have been giving guys" green light" since the day's of my mother cos if a girl like's a guy;there is alway's "body language" ozing from her,its now up to the guy to "decode" and take matter's up from there.though some girl's who like you have an unusual way of showing you;they act like they hate you,sometime's very much.this is common with younger girl's apparently to protect themselve's or give a false impression to anybody who might be watching closely.girl's once they are up to no good no matter how young can be very smart in that field.
*she laugh's at almost anything you say.you are suddenly"funny" or "smart".
*she is interested in things that interest you.
*she is willing to risk anything once she get's that"glimmer"of hope that you understand her"signal's".nuf said
J
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by VivaLaFrans: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Same for guys. Some guys too are afraid of being ridiculed and not respected by girls, Girls are used to that.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by ikojo2(f): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Hardly ll any guy say no if a girl can summon courage nd ask him out,most guys love ladies who can do td.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Alezy(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2015
HizMissy:
Not the ladies' business.
There she goes.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by RazziP(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2015
cool looking for like seriously
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by annawhite(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Find difficult ke? Na me go approach you#look u eyeball to eyeball and ask for time!

By the time I'm thru na u go beg for number.......Calabar women rocks tongue tongue tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by niyi16(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
englishmart:

...lol
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Sierusvirus(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
ikojo2:
Hardly ll any guy say no if a girl can summon courage nd ask him out,most guys love ladies who can do td.
[quote][/quote]

You are wrong. Why then fear of rejection?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / Couple Who Dated Online For Two Months Holds Wedding After Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.