Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock (612 Views)

I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness / What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by pich4real(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
I just don't knw why guys woo every gal Dat comes their way, to be serious Not all gals are suppose to wooed, some are to be kept as frnds and It's perfect dat way, one tin I realised bout female frnds is dat there are trustworthy, dependable, loving and even more caring than my male frnds,trust me u may loose a lot from a gal u wooed rather than just being frnds, dis misconception bout sleeping wit every gal has made some guys loose alot from a lady who might have been their helper or best frnd.The funniest part is dat wen u av a close female frnd she tells u things that even ur gf will never tell u,things like previous boi frnds,secret and ugly past bout her life,she calls u wen shes alone to come over to her place or she comes to ur place, wen visiting her frnds she takes u along, wen u are hungry or broke she feeds u e.t.c I know It does Not affect d price of garri but isn't it awesome having someone who can trust and confide in u?but all these guys of nowadays wey sex don scatter their head only think of puci cos I can sleep wit my female frnd on d same bed without any feeling NOTE - not all gals are to be kept as frnds o, some can be wooed but as a guy u just av to make sure u dont take ur trusted female frnds as galfrnd but there are female frnds who can be wooed,
trusted female frnd are selected few among ur female frnds
#I forgot to add d last point which is She tells u things even Her bf does not knw and when there is problem in her relationship she runs to u for help

1 Like

Re: I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2015
So true. You are on point man!
Re: I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by demelza: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2015
I totally agree with this.
The benefits are immense once a girl is your bestfriend.
Re: I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by Hazardd(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2015
observing........ cool
Re: I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by alberto2k(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015
And who told u guys woo every girl that comes their way? undecided
Re: I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by justmag(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2015
In a relationship like that! Someone is lying. Someone always feels something more but won't risk saying it. They may drop hints but thats about it. Relationships like that are never 100 percent JUST friendly.
Re: I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by mrkay101(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2015
all I got from this is the op telling us he is gay..

why wud I have too many female friends. in contrast to what he said female folks can become a burden most times.. I can have like 2 or 3 casual female friends. but anything more than dat.
Re: I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Yes; friendship with the males sometimes gives you experience and insight into some certain things you wouldn't ordinary know.
Re: I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by pich4real(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2015
mrkay101:
all I got from this is the op telling us he is gay..

why wud I have too many female friends. in contrast to what he said female folks can become a burden most times.. I can have like 2 or 3 casual female friends. but anything more than dat.
my Oga am not gay, I said selected few among ur female frnds are to be kept as trusted female frnds
Re: I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by pich4real(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
And who told u guys woo every girl that comes their way? undecided
yes most guys do, u can only speak for urself alone
Re: I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Booked

(1) (Reply)

Do "Pretty" Girls Have Better Genes? / Why Was My Thread About Seriousbabe And Cklent's Plagiarism Removed? / Between These Two, Which Is Sweeter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.