Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? (615 Views)

These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
So I was havn a chat wit a frnd who friendzoned me, and we came to this topic... She said guys snore more dan girls, and I objected.. And I decided to share this for us to chat abt it. So guys and babes, who snores more between d guys and d ladies?
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by kilokeys(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmm any lady that beats me to snoring needs medical attention o.
cos room dey vibrate.. mosquitoes dey confuse.. witches and wizards dey fear when i dey blow
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by Fulaboy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
The poster above me need to see babalawo grin

1 Like

Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Men do, cos its nothing to them. But women take more care to not cos its considered unladylike
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:
Men do, cos its nothing to them. But women take more care to not cos its considered unladylike
u sound like as if snorin is a controlled action. Please I detest pretenders.
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by jamex93(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
in quantity that is in numbers na guys

but wen we talk of quality

the type wet fit wake your next door neighbor

bros leave am for the gals

no follow dem drag am

na dem trophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
it depends though, had a girlfriend during my NYSC days who snored like hell, i just cldnt sleep beside her (dre beats cldnt ease the sound of her snore).

the funny thing is that she was so pretty that most of my friends were envious , little did they know what i was passing through (loved her though).
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
fhranciz:
it depends though, had a girlfriend during my NYSC days who snored like hell, i just cldnt sleep beside her (dre beats cldnt ease the sound of her snore).

the funny thing is that she was so pretty that most of my friends were envious , little did they know what i was passing through (loved her though).
eya chai
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by DuchessLily(f): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Baba! OP u shouldn't ask dis kinda question nau

U knw d men folks do
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by pTomz(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
ah ovaheard a female neigbour snoring wid a whistling sound attached shocked
TF
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
u sound like as if snorin is a controlled action. Please I detest pretenders.
Hmm, I said women takemorecare to not. I didn't say they make sure. They don't.
What does this havve to do with pretenders now? Btw, ur post should be in d health section not romance.
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by Henrypraise: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Honestly, I like it wen my lady snores wen she sleeps, it makes me feel I did a great job n we can have a topic to talk abt in d mornin wen my mockery on her start.

More so, Mr. Ibu once said d heavy snores of a lady is capable of chasing evil spirit
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by falconey(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
with the consumption of alcohols by guys snoring is a hobby.
Re: Between D Guys And D Girls, Who Snores More? by Cutehector(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, I said women takemorecare to not. I didn't say they make sure. They don't.
What does this havve to do with pretenders now? Btw, ur post should be in d health section not romance.
I frequently use d romance section. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment/intimidation By Women. / Share A Secret You Have Been Too Embarrased To Tell Your Bf/gf / How Would You React If You Were Her Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.