Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle (38645 Views)

EFCC Begs Colonel Nicholas Ashinze, Dasuki's Aide, Over Media Trial / DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG / Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by sucess001(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=28pt]APC Far Better Than Pdp,Jonathan Very Corrupt- Fani Kayode(video)

https://www.nairaland.com/2115652/apc-leaders-far-better-than#30171733[/size]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by periwyte2(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Whatever...

GEJ until Gov. Willie stops using bleaching cream!

GEJmyVAL
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by OLADD: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2015
modhream:
Anyone still think PDP will score a "100%" of the vote in Anambra come February 14?

Not really. 95% is ok. APC and the rest can manage the remaining 5%. PDP is not such greedy.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by darepoju(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Na them sabi!
He whom the Lord has Chosen... no man can defile...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by forkadict(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
hyfr:
I wonder if God created them with the kinna brain he gave us We're so wiser than they are

Even Goodluck Jonathan sef believe say na im sharp pass for dis world. So self hype is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obiano is just like FFK, can fall ur hands anytime.
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by deejayterabyte(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
hyfr:
I wonder if God created them with the kinna brain he gave us We're so wiser than they are

We? So una sabi una self? grin

Paid goons i hail ooo cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by organic973: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Believe it or not GEJ has already won in anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
OK! Let's put this LIE to rest! The story is NOT TRUE. I am very close to the Government house in Awka and i can say of a fact that this is a lie. I just spoke with the SSA Media to Obiano in the person of James Eze over the phone and he refuted the story. As for the bill board saying Vote for APGA in the guber and PDP in the Presidential polls, the billboard was there PRIOR to the last election which saw Obiano as the winner which means that we Anambra people adhere to instruction...We voted Obiano in and we will vote GEJ to continue. I hope i have been able to clear the air? Thank you.

Meanwhile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See exclusive photos of the Thailand Investment Corp which paid a visit to Anambra State to partner in Rice and Fishery farming in order to boost Agriculture in the State https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=761480707263533&id=729514517126819

Gozi uwa n'ile na ibu Nwa Anambra

Like the official page of Anambra State on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anambra-State-Online/729514517126819

ANAMBRA A'DIGHO MMA!

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Youngzedd(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bossforeva:
Obiano is just like FFK, can fall ur hands anytime.

No no.

Obiano knows what he's doing, but as for FFK even a 7 year old child knows he is an ordained coward and _idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by BetaThings: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
Don't mind these APShitts always fabricating news to suit them.
Is daily Independent owned by APC
Just asking

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by lyntiffany(f): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
BetaThings:

Is daily Independent owned by APC
Just asking
you can throw back the question at your paymaster buhari.
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by starlingbawa(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
Politicians and their 'UNUSUAL' ways of doing things.

When re we going to learn from the Political elites elsewhere in the world

Pathetic is the word!!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by LeslieChow(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
hyfr:
I said apga for governorship dude

Chairman, can you be humble enough to come back and swallow your lie. No dey use my state dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Cuche: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obiano deserves commendation for re-visiting the State Workers remuneration. This will surely bring some relief to the workers considering the surging inflation rate

I have said it before that aids and PAs should be careful with the statements they make on behalf of their principals. Joe Uzodike of all people should know that before you make some statements let the principal, some other persons with the same goal analyse and edit such before it is released.
Me, personally thinks the sanction meted to Joe Martins Uzodike is as a result of his not defining in clear terms where his loyalty lies. Obi is no longer the Governor, if Obiano retained them to work with him they must be completely loyal to him and demonstrate it. Loyalty to one's master does not make one an enemy to one's former master. It is just a job that loyalty and commitment can't be sidelined
This should sound as warning to other PAs, SAs and whatever who were carried over from the previous administration
However, Obiano should show some mercy. Was Uzodike queried before now

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by NobleAky(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
donsharwama:
GENERATE MORE THAN 10,000NAIRA EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA, JOIN MAKENAIRA INC TODAY (CYBER ADS BUSINESS FOR ALL NIGERIANS).http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494

MakeNaira Advertising Media Is A Nigerian’s Leading Online Advertising Service, Sponsored By Nigerian Breweries.

And It’s A Very Easy Money Earning System By Sharing Referral Links With Friends, Family And Other People Through The Internet E.g: Blogs, Forums, Social Media, Facebook Walls, Facebook Pages, Groups, Twitter, Chat Rooms And Other Online Media.

Start Your Part Time Job And Get Paid Daily.

Signup Bonus: N200(once).
Login Bonus N50(Daily).
Referral Link Visit: N500(PER 1NEW REGISTERED VISITOR).
Minimum Payout: N5000.

It’s Very Posible For You To Earn More Than 20.000Naira Daily If URL Is Seriously Published.

To Speed Up Your On-Net Balance, Then Make Use Of Your Referral Link As You Generate 500.00NGN Per Refer Plus Unexpected Daily Bonus.

It’s Very Easy And Possible For You To Invite More Than 20 Visitors Today, That Make You Have 10,000.00NGN On Grant.

Go And Register With My Referral Link http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494 And Give Me 500Naira While Stating Yours.

(REGISTRATION IS FREE!).
see clear for road make i read comments joor because by now u would have bn richer than Dangote going by this ur advert
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by melomelo: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thank you Mr Obiano, if you like go sack your mother, as for me, i will vote for GEJ
i will vote for him to stop Tinubu from extending his dictatorship from Lagos state to federal
i will vote for him because Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu and others vowed to make nigeria ungovernable for him for winning 2011 election
i will vote for him because he was from minority region/section of nigeria (south south). They want to use the advantage against him
i will vote for him because Hausa/Fulani has ruled nigeria too long in the past if you check Fayose advert well, you will pick sense
i will vote for him because i believe Yorubas/Igbos were not destined to serve Hausas till death
i will vote for him for building 12 new universities under 4yrs.
i will vote for him for approving d establishment of a fed polytechnic in my state.
i will vote for him for building over 300 almajiri's schools in d north to curb illiteracy.
i will vote him for ensuring that i see a live rail line in nigeria.
i will vote for him encouraging cars manufacturers to site their plants in nigeria,thus ensuring that Nissan, innoson and co now fully produces cars in nigeria.
i will vote for GEJ because he is humble,he is d best we've ever had
i will vote for GEJ because he open-up, he believe in equality of human right,ethnic, culture, tradition, tribes, colours, race, languages etc and that is why some political-enemies of his progress-Buhari,Tinubu,Fashola & co (I use to call them " The Pharisees i.e the successors of Judas Maccabees)

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by maxy097(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obiano is just an empty vessel

1 Like

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Jokay07(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
hyfr:
Believe this story at your own peril. I was at awka recently,went to govt house I saw a gigantic Board written: For governorship vote Apga. For Presidency vote Pdp. Why hasn't obiano removed the board ever since. This is deceit in High Places. Failed propaganda.
i saw the same postal at government's lodge at nibo junction with obiano's pics. I think apga is just an extension of pdp

1 Like

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by PastorAji(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
melomelo:
Thank you Mr Obiano, if you like go sack your mother, as for me, i will vote for GEJ
i will vote for him to stop Tinubu from extending his dictatorship from Lagos state to federal
i will vote for him because Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu and others vowed to make nigeria ungovernable for him for winning 2011 election
i will vote for him because he was from minority region/section of nigeria (south south). They want to use the advantage against him
i will vote for him because Hausa/Fulani has ruled nigeria too long in the past if you check Fayose advert well, you will pick sense
i will vote for him because i believe Yorubas/Igbos were not destined to serve Hausas till death
i will vote for him for approving d establishment of a fed polytechnic in my state.
i will vote for him for building over 300 almajiri's schools in d north to curb illiteracy.
i will vote for him encouraging cars manufacturers to site their plants in nigeria,thus ensuring that Nissan, innoson and co now fully produces cars in nigeria.
i will vote for GEJ because he open-up, he believe in equality of human right,ethnic, culture, tradition, tribes, colours, race, languages etc and that is why some political-enemies of his progress-Buhari,Tinubu,Fashola & co (I use to call them " The Pharisees i.e the successors of Judas Maccabees)
[size=22pt][
melomelo:
b]TANmite
melomelo:
s
[/b][/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Cuche: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
mankevo:
The implication is deep!
I know the average IQ of local voting population, by running a jingle on Radio and saying "vote umbrella for president and rooster for other electives..'' is dangerous especially to APGA. Uninformed ones will just recall Umbrella (first in the jingles) and flatly vote it for every elective posts, leaving APGA with the votes of the elite.
He may have other motive(s) though
That's the point
On the surface the jingle looks harmless, it takes a wise man to see it has a lot of subtle meaning. APGA is part of the election in Sen, Reps and State Houses of Assembly. It is widely believed that apart from the former governor's job as deputy camp. director for GEJ he's also working to ensure victory for some PDP candidates in those other areas and that was never part of the understanding reached with GEJ re-election bid.
And for an aid who was a part of the former administration to raise such jingle brings of the issue of whose interest he was serving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Cuche: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
melomelo:
You missed the point
APGA has no presidential candidate in fact, it adopted GEJ but for the good of the State it has its own local interest to protect
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Louislewis: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
The contain of your write up is

"To worsen his case, Uzodike’s tape at Blaze Fm was replayed at the Exco meeting where he was heard correcting the jingle publicly, saying the content of the jingle should not be that the electorate should vote Jonathan but vote umbrella at the presidential poll, and vote rooster at other elections.

The advert was saying vote Jonathan whereas Jonathan’s picture would not be on the ballot paper but symbols."

[size=20pt]Your caption for this is wrong. It should have read Obiano Sacks Aide Over Mis-leading Jingle against Jonathan's Re-Election.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Mrbigman1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
maxy097:
Obiano is just an empty vessel

Re u kidding me?
Please what state re u from?
Dnt awaken me by insulting my dear governor biko.
Mind ur business and face ur problems and dnt carry over ur personal problems to here. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by sokera: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
hyfr:
Believe this story at your own peril. I was at awka recently,went to govt house I saw a gigantic Board written: For governorship vote Apga. For Presidency vote Pdp. Why hasn't obiano removed the board ever since. This is deceit in High Places. Failed propaganda.
I swear your papa taught you how to fabricate lies , governorship election in Anambra ? Maybe in your dreams
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by vitality22(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
The obiano i know is a die hard supporter of Gej.
I love your moniker, I was tempted to check your dp but I was disappointed there was no picture. I wish I could see your picture
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by kunleabraham: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dis is a fabricated story Obiano I know has been in support of GEJ everywhere he goes. Even at that, it doesn't stop GEJ from going up and up again, the good man must rule. Talk 2015 talk GEJ, talk February 14th talk PDP all the way. Vote wisely.
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by asadike(f): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
vitality22:

I love your moniker, I was tempted to check your dp but I was disappointed there was no picture. I wish I could see your picture
soon dear, soon. I almost got lynched for d one i used last
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Mrbigman1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bikonu, when ever they bring Anambra state issues on here, APC war lords of the north and west should pls keep off, at least our igbo brothers and sisters knows how to argue without insulting ppl. I have come to notice that most Nigerians actually argue to win and not to learn dia by been bitter when dey see the other side progressing.
A governor just increase the salary of it state by 15% and almost everyone ignored it but to jump in and make mockery of PDP.
Anyways, my state (light of the nation) showing them the way to follow since incarnation. We have fought to be liberated and God answered us like the Israelis and now we re setting the pace and u can follow at ur own risk Maka Ndi ga ada kposuo onu lmao.
Increase in revenue did not come from increase in taxation where by some state tax even d TV in ur room, rechargeable radio under ur bed and stop u from wearing slippers on d street when dey dnt provide shoe and wen dey re not getting much, dey deport the ones dey ve rendered homeless and useless out of taxation Mbanu!
U get revenue be making policies that enable local investors and foreign ones to come build industries and with flexible taxation. Funny thing ppl do not know is that, if a deltan for instance refused to build his place cos of greed and racism and bitterness and greed, Na ekitti man wan come build am for u? Every visitor gives in 30 %.
Anambra adigo mma!!!!
I rep UGA

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by duerap: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
I see most of these comments and I'm like; what is happening to the young people of this country? It goes to say why most people cannot pass exams. I guess most people were not taught comprehension and summary in school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.