Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) (9812 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by mazzi: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:

But if Fela was a true activist,why didn't he diss Babangida in his songs? Just because Babangida freed him from jail,and he kept mute about the corruption during Babangida's time? He kept mute as if he didn't know Babangida killed Dele Giwa,as if he didn't know Babangida was stealing heavily,then Fela is the type that would keep mute if you bribe him
bro u sure say u know fela songz at all?
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Hollawaley(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
He Was not beaten by buhari but by his soldiers and you know how irrational soldiers were then......This cant make me stop my vote for buhari#LONG LIVE GMB......#GMB TILL 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by austine4real(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
boda com show him yanshhhh nawooo c beating of life grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:

But if Fela was a true activist,why didn't he diss Babangida in his songs? Just because Babangida freed him from jail,and he kept mute about the corruption during Babangida's time? He kept mute as if he didn't know Babangida killed Dele Giwa,as if he didn't know Babangida was stealing heavily,then Fela is the type that would keep mute if you bribe him

I ask the same about Yakubu Gowon smiley
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nobody is forcing u to vote for him
asadike:
Buhari, am sorry but I can't vote for u, your wickedness is something else
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by asadike(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
Nobody is forcing u to vote for him
and who is this?
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
and who is this?
THE GUY THAT FUCCKED U RECENTLY
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Akshow: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
hedonistic:

Tomorrow, when a suitor shows up to marry your daughter, and people are telling you about his past record of armed robbery, violent occultism, and serial rape, feel free to shut them up and concentrate on the suitor' s current pretensions. Give your daughter to that armed robber, occultist, and rapist suitor regardless of his past records.

silly analogy. is Buhari a rapist, armed robber or an occultist?
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by gateleo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
A lot of you guy will soon have HBP because of GMB, Why not tell us what your Master have for Nigerians? Even if you like, you can ask your father to give pictures of a lady GBM slept with when he was Head of State because you want to tarnish his image.

Average Nigerians want change and that change is GBM. Go to Market, Offices and other public places and seek people opinion about your GEJ and you will be shock of what Nigerians will tell you about GEJ. All they want is CHANGE. And that change is GMB....
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by M17: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
so this what buhari did to fela ? fela is a symbol of freedom for me

is that the physical beating's ? satanic vessel bookoohary did to mister free speech OF NIGERIA FELA .

EVEN WHITE PEOPLE LOVE FELA SO MUCH .
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
mazzi:
bro u sure say u know fela songz at all?
Of course,i have most of his songs in my laptop and I've listened to them,but never heard him diss,to Fela,IBB is always right because he released him from jail
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by ChristineC: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
kilokeys:
buhari is finished

ill advice his supporters to be careful when passing the Afrikaan shrine in ikeja o..

dem go quench igbo for ya eye

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by johnmartus(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Itulah:

Mumu, ode. You need to be use as burnt offering in Okija shrine for vomiting that magnitude of lie. Where on earth did you see these picture on AIT? I can see your previous generation and present which you now belong to don`t even own a TV. Goat tongue tongue tongue
you're just a useless inebriation daft seeking for attention i have no time to dispute with unsound mind like you
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by huntila(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:

In one of Fela kuti's song : he said Who kill Dele Giwa na BABA but if u put am Gida na u sabi oooo .Google is your friend .
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Drmaverick: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
With the election fast approaching and the campaign trail catching fire,we can only wait till the 14th.....but before then lets see how our ogas @ the top will fare.

click here to cast your vote: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/nigeria-decides-2015.html
No rigging o!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by kennyjodeci(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Na who come sing, who kill dele giwa? Na baba, if you put am gida na you sabi
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by gulfer: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
So BUHARI has become the police chief or did he beat Fela himself
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by asadike(f): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
THE GUY THAT FUCCKED U RECENTLY
OK. THE GUY WIT D SMALLEST DICK EVER.
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
ok. That guy wit the most tiny dick av ever seen.
nope d dude dat made u bleat like a she goat,daughter of jezebel
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by asadike(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
nope d dude dat made u bleat like a she goat,daughter of jezebel
o boy, u no try at all. You wey no fit last 30 secs,son of ahab.
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
o boy, u no try at all. You wey no fit last 30 secs,son of ahab.
Nne me wey i dey ontop u for like one hour,why u dey lie like this? grin
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by asadike(f): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
Nne me wey i dey ontop u for like one hour,why u dey lie like this? grin
why u no want people know say u be akamu for bed and say d tin dey too small, they fit help u, u know?
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Intellectualism in Nigeria is fast fading. The beating of Fela was during Obasanjo regime. Is 1976 to 1979 too far that we can't remember or some people are just bent on twisting history? The PDP/GEJ's film attacking Buhari is full of glaring lies like the issue of Gloria Okon. In the US and the UK, events of more than 200 are relayed without flaws.
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by anneedu: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
And the yorubas will still go on to vote for buhari, ndi mma iru abuo
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by CHM11: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
AgreatMan:
d dates r blurred out. Could hv been any other military ruler.
It was by the Shagari Government, but Buhari has his own... google 'the real story of Nigeria'...its a long documentary about Nigeria from the time the whites came to 1914 down to 1999 when OBJ won... Trust me after watching and seeing for yourself, your vote will make more sense to you and anybody from that video will not appeal to you. OBJ is the best of them all, this should tell you how cruel the rest including buhari is....
Let it not be like I'm canvasing and trying to change your view but please try to see that documentary...its not a PDP documentary oh, its someone project work in the University about the history of Nigeria and no single political advert is in it..its just pure real history and this Fela incident is in it...Fela said what happened to him and why he was beaten in the video. They would have killed him if not for his popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by spinna: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2015
See someone you know here ? What's he depicted as ?

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Stop spreading lies it was under Obasanjo Regime that Fela was brutalised. Soldiers also came to Fela shrine and threw his grandmother out of the building were she later died of her injuries. I see what you did OP you hid the date of the newspaper publication to make it seem that it was under Buhari regime it happened. Yes Fela was arrested by Buhari but he was'nt brutalised.[/size]
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by supremus: 12:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Pathetic, but can figure the mod wants this thread to die naturally too bad.
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:30am On Jan 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Always ask questions from elders before declaring your age online right.

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by frankezi: 2:37am On Jan 28, 2015
grin grin ;Di like nairaland sha.honestly if I was fashola and I was in such scene I would think the same. Meanwhile I tire for the man sef this do or die presidential ambition sef is he abraham linc.

Samchelsea:
We know them and come Failbuhari 14th we will tell them to their face

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Itulah:
Look what I found today in my grandpa archives.

really need to visit u Grandpa's archives

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Get 3m Euros From Germany For Procurement Of Military Equipment / Legislative Aides Accuse Saraki, Dogara Of Corruption / Disquiet Over Forte Oil’s Non-completion Of Otedola’s 75% Divestment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.