Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (73049 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
a
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Juliaann:
Lmao especially that barcani.sta of a guy I pity him

We shall console them with enough towels. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by angelawoko(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is from whowin2015.com

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by baybeeboi: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
And how does this stop Buhari from crying again?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by BokoHaramm: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is a confirmation from Daddy Adeboye that Gej is the annointed one. I love my Daddy

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by folawiyoma(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok kontinu
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by motherlode: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
God bless Adegboye's son. cheesy cheesy

Front page oooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people will need some oxygen to sleep this night. grin grin grin grin grin

See the maths, GEJ will win in the SE/SS/MB. Buhari will win heavily in the northwest as usual but GEJ will get up to 50% votes in Kaduna which is divided 50-50 and having a sitting PDP Governor. Turn out in the NE will not be impressive because of the ravaging advancing boko haram army. Votes from the SW will be split and shared and GEJ will get a reasonable chunk. In the event, GEJ wins.

While Jonathan will be taking the oath of office come May 29th at Aso Rock, buhari will be doing same in sambisa as president and commander of arewastan. grin grin grin grin grin grin

All hail buhari tongue tongue tongue tongue
while you will need NITROGEN to laugh abi, you better don't kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by enzony(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.

Who among them won a presidential election?? John Kerry lost to Bush during Bush re-election, John McCain lost to Obama. Joe Biden hasn't run for president, he's Obama vp.

So what are you saying??

GEJ till 2019. The youth have decided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by vislabraye(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

Is any of them the president of a country? Vote GEJ and we will make Buhari the defense minister since security is all he knows about... I can't even trust the dude to run my small pure water business... Not to talk of my beloved country

Exactly my question !! Some guys just dey talk anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by aljharem(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
mods we are waiting for this to hit fp

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by aljharem(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
The sample space and the result is a more realistic reflection of what will happen come 14th of February. PDP's poor strength in online polls not withstanding, the gauntlet has been thrown.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
He should go and sit down one side. Mtscheww
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by OgologoDimkpa: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
That Buhari picture though embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by aljharem(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.

So which one of them won or rule america as the president

Go check your brain

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by fritiyo: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
are you sure of that result? because we don't want heart break oh.

gej repeat the class way u fail jo until 2019
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by OgologoDimkpa: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
APC will not like this embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by QuiverBox(f): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.

Did anyone of the people you mention ever win the presidency ?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by tola9ja: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
LOL

GMB TILL GEJ FINISH SPENDING THE STOLEN MONEY

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by emiye(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
6 million youths grin grin grin grin grin. Any one in here who voted ? That is like 5 times Nairaland population.

I have a feeling scaling was involved, like 1: 1,000,000 grin

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
I'm sorry,I didn't mean to book this space,just couldn't leave without typing...
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by eaglechild: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Everyone knows that Buhari will fail including Buhari himself.

They are just making a case for violence after the election, in order to fulfill the dog and baboon blood soaking mantra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by ignis: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
If you want to try Goodluck, I wish you Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by mpatu1: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Are they older than US?
In nigeria we practice DEMOCRACY not GERENTOCRACY.
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by scholes0(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
fyneguy:
Very funny.

Someone conducted an election involving over 6 Million youths and nobody heard about it. KONTINU U HIA?

Hahahahah
... I know right?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Aare2050(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is one of the reason why Zahra Buhari run out of twitter. Nigerians don't need the kind of change they are offering

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Forwetinnah: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Skako:
Shey the money wey him give ur papa u don collect ur share ni

and also is this poll is from ur mind or ur church?

Buhari till ur papa auditorium become campaign ground

The same Papa wey your Buhari dey struggle to snap picture with...shioor!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by datribune: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Skako:
Shey the money wey him give ur papa u don collect ur share ni

and also is this poll is from ur mind or ur church?

Buhari till ur papa auditorium become campaign ground

Hahahaha guy, u ar just too funny. lol
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by thaoriginator: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
I like the way PDP goats dey feel like say them go win this election... Until FeBuhari 14 their eyes go come open grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by misterh(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Have you seen the one conducted by AIT? How did those 'youths' conduct a poll involving 6 million people and I didn't hear of it. It wasn't even discussed in the social media.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Drmaverick: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
With the election fast approaching and the campaign trail catching fire,we can only wait till the 14th.....but before then lets see how our ogas @ the top will fare.

click here to cast your vote: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/nigeria-decides-2015.html
No rigging o!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Faces Extradition As FBI Arrests Two Of Hushpuppi's Associates / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.