Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (72830 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Those ones of course have their certificates. Can BUHARI provide his own certificate?

Why is this so difficult for these cretins to understand? undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Airpure(f): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Firefire:

I see, and I share from your feelings.

You will only be able to appreciate the performance of Jonathan only if you critically observe his achievements.

How I wish APC states can domesticate the FOI bill and the citizens can see the monumental fraud in their style of leadership.

Our problem is not Goodluck Jonathan, our problem is our wicked politicians who are very mean, selfish and self-centered.

Jonathan will passed for a saint if you see the skeletons in the cupboard of those people shouting 'CHANGE'

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan remains the only solution to Nigeria at the moment.

Shalom.

Firefire!

1. Why do i need magnifying glasses to see what a president has done in the last 6 yrs.shouldnt it be trasparent for every1.

2.Yes APC states may be corrupt but atleast u can see that something is happening na. compare any APC state now to what it was under PDP rule n let me know which is better.

3. Our problem may not be Jonathan but he had the power to make a change but whats did he do. pardon criminals and shield corrupt politicians.when the head is corrupt the whole body is affected

4. After 6 years of nothing to u Jonathan is the only solution .Hmnnnnnn

but seriously what are you expecting again from Jonathan just tell me 1 thing. Good Light? Better Education? Better Healthcare? Better Jobs? if u didnt get any in the last 6yrs n u still waiting i feel 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2015
fyneguy:
Very funny.

Someone conducted an election involving over 6 Million youths and nobody heard about it. KONTINU U HIA?
Bwhahahahaha , Exactly my thoughts
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by sismatic01: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Let's all wait for the valentine's day verdict.
May the most popular candidate come out victorious.

Please make sure you collect your PVCs, that's the only way we can elect the leader we want and not by opinion polls and debate.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by QuiverBox(f): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Gordieshegz:

Wat about beji caid elsibsi,the present tunisia president,,,he is almost 90yrs....so stress your point better pls

Get your PVC and Vote Buhari Feb 2014

#kapish
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Firefire(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Airpure:

1. Why do i need magnifying glasses to see what a president has done in the last 6 yrs.shouldnt it be trasparent for every1.

2.Yes APC states may be corrupt but atleast u can see that something is happening na. compare any APC state now to what it was under PDP rule n let me know which is better.

3. Our problem may not be Jonathan but he had the power to make a change but whats did he do. pardon criminals and shield corrupt politicians.when the head is corrupt the whole body is affected

4. After 6 years of nothing to u Jonathan is the only solution .Hmnnnnnn

but seriously what are you expecting again from Jonathan just tell me 1 thing. Good Light? Better Education? Better Healthcare? Better Jobs? if u didnt get any in the last 6yrs n u still waiting i feel 4 u.

Hi Airpure, smiley

1. You do not need any magnifying glasses, probably you just don't want to see grin

2. The happenings in APC states is at what cost to the citizens of the state: 1km Road = 1.2Billion Naira at the moment. All APC states aside the federal allocation is also stock pilling huge debts for the future generation. (Bonds, Loans, running into billions of naira) The development is hyper-inflated.

3. Our CHANGE start from us. If an individual appoint and fix loyal members to every single political post, the appointees shall be answerable to him ONLY and not to the masses. A case study of Mr. Bola Tinubu.

4. To me and to Most Nigerians the journey to Nigeria greatness remains with Goodluck Jonathan and not one Grandpa of 73 years

5. The second coming of Jonathan would put smiles in our faces, he will surely deliver beyond expectation having been castigated and called an outcast.

CHANGE your mindset and give your vote to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

God bless your hustle.

Shalom!

Firefire.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Missmossy(f): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Some people and their mouth, I pity you!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by arsetalks(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Firefire:
grin
[i]
I admit the Poll could be close, BUT irrespective of any online voting Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan shall surely comes out victorious.

The evil 'CHANGE' of darkness shall not overshadow the CHANGE of Light.
[/i

Fellow Nigerians,

Jonathan's performance after his full term in 2019 will be the BEST in Nigeria's history.

Vote wisely.

One man
One woman
One Youth

ONE VOTE.

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023.

Shalom.
Your arrogance is funny to be honest. What makes you think it will be a resounding victory for him? Even if you think so but using the word "surely?" "certainly"? Or a marabout has told you the results in advance?

You will soon be forced to wake from your sleep.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Firefire(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2015
arsetalks:
Your arrogance is funny to be honest. What makes you think it will be a resounding victory for him? Even if you think so but using the word "surely?" "certainly"? Or a marabout has told you the results in advance?

You will soon be forced to wake from your sleep.

Funny ? ok ooo

Aki gba akata lọwọ akiti...
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Caseless: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Juliaann:
This guy!!!! stay the hell out of my way
what did u say?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by ocelot2006(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
DonaldGenes:
I see PDP loosing this Election without any doubt

Reason is simple: The Momentum is with the
APC this time

Yeah we heard that last time. How did it go?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by OmoUSH(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2015
peteruuu:
Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks
smh
after this over hundred likes, in your next post it will still be 82 likes. Joblessness, childishness and utter stup.d.ty!
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by tombeh(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2015
On 14th day of February will determine......Let's wait and see. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by zendy: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
DonaldGenes:
I see PDP loosing this Election without any doubt

Reason is simple: The Momentum is with the
APC this time

What momentum? Let me give you the reality on the ground. GEJ will win over 90% percent of the votes in all of the states in the south-East and South-south. GEJ will also win at least 3 states in the south-west (Lagos,Ekiti and Ondo). It will be trench warfare in the north as Buhari could take as much as 65-70% of the northern vote leaving GEJ with 30 to 35% of the vote. This will leave GEJ as overall winner. How APC expects Buhari to win this election without carrying any state in the south-South or South East makes me laugh
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by scotz101(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Frankiss44:

Is any of them the president of a country? Vote GEJ and we will make Buhari the defense minister since security is all he knows about... I can't even trust the dude to run my small pure water business... Not to talk of my beloved country

heheheh
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by johnnyblakes(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Keneking:
This is how those in space sees the country. No problem, just come down to reality and see the difference. I guess 6million Christians?

Let him get 3million each on both sides I.e Christians and Muslims and see the result.

so its about religion,then I dnt see buhari surviving
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by scotz101(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72
Tunisia's president is 88
Mandela was 76 when he became SA president.

So what are you saying.

apart from nelson mandela, which of those you meantioned are presidents...

GEj till dogs learn to read and write
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by SenatorJames(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Even though everybody is entitled to his opinion, but I don't expect this type of political poll from my Pastor's family.

Pastor Adeboye has been trying his best to stay away from political entanglement since, why is Leke doing this at this time.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by jabojafa(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Realist5:
What else do u expect. Like father like son.
sorrry poster i dont mean to insult you d bible says a good father leaveth riches for his children's children. So what has ur father left for you? What legacy is ur father leaving? Adeboye is a global name, is ur surname a global name too? Stop hating and appreciate good things so that i cud come to you.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Tattooboy: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72
Tunisia's president is 88
Mandela was 76 when he became SA president.

Dont blame him, he did part-time in secondary school
So what are you saying.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by naturemiller: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
truth is always bitter.My brother you have said it all.GEJ till APC get sense
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Realist5: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
jabojafa:
sorrry poster i dont mean to insult you d bible says a good father leaveth riches for his children's children. So what has ur father left for you? What legacy is ur father leaving? Adeboye is a global name, is ur surname a global name too? Stop hating oud appreciate good things so that i cud come to you.
I don't mean to insult u but I think your generation lack common sense. What negative tin did u read from the post? You're a mistake to your father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.