Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (72780 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Realist5:
What else do u expect. Like father like son.
what has his father gat to do with this undecided , some silly statement from pple sef makes me wonder ..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by obailala(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071916_poll_jpeg5d2fc9e63199312b28e5e8c8297f7208

Over 5.8million voters?... Within a short space of 3 DAYS, where did they sample the opinions of over 5.8 million youths and yet no one heard of this poll?... Na wa oo!... COuld this have been a poll from 2011?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by berrystunn(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
The APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.

But watch out some of the APC chieftains saying this now their positions within the "16 disastrous years":
OBJ / 8years and was asking for more lol

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

Please be WISE and VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC ).

MY QUESTIONS REMAINS-WHO IS GOING TO CHANGE NIGERIA ? The people or the party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by charismaticdave(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks

How many be your likes now?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by babestella: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.

This is NIGERIA, stop campaing NIGERIA with USA. A 70 year old in America is much more in tune with current realities revolving around the country and the youths.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by knightsTempler: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by ybalogs(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Firefire:
grin

I admit the Poll could be close, BUT irrespective of any online voting Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan shall surely comes out victorious.

The evil 'CHANGE' of darkness shall not overshadow the CHANGE of Light.

Fellow Nigerians,

Jonathan's performance after his full term in 2019 will be the BEST in Nigeria's history.

Vote wisely.

One man
One woman
One Youth

ONE VOTE.

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023.

Shalom.
Wake up when its 2023 then.sweet dreams bro

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by datribune: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Omadachi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Day dreaming...Even in the camp of PDP they know that is not going to be easy.In 2011 it was very obvious that GEJ is going to win and there was calm everywhere.This is the first time an incumbent president will be defected at the poll.Politicians that normally have second term ambition ususually use the first tenure to perform so that they will be voted in in the second tenure.Our honorable president did nothing much and think blackmail,propaganda,religious sentiment etc will help him.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by travismacoy: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gudluck step into victory again

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Shaw007(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
fyneguy:
Very funny.

Someone conducted an election involving over 6 Million youths and nobody heard about it. KONTINU U HIA?
I'm surpriseed too o

6 million people and not one of them posted it on NL, twitter or facebook?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by BabaO2: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30187205][/quote]
This is a disaster for Jonathan and PDP because, largely our brothers from the North were not part of this opinion poll

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by peteruuu(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
charismaticdave:

How many be your likes now?
918 LIKES!!!
expect my testimony n gratitude tomorrow!!! cheesy cheesy
I'm excited hey!!!!
Thanks
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nichobabe(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
if GMB can get 49% from poll of Christian youths, then GEJ should forget about Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by maestroferddi: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
keep consoling yourself. You will cry come may 29th.

grin grin
Do you seriously expect Jonathan to lose this election?

You guys can't stop fantasising even when reality is so stark...
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by princeadex92(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Like father lyk son.....hummm I can't blame u 4 wat u ar doin rit nw but mind u if GMB win pere ayayayao , don't even waste tym just pack all ur load & ur family out of naija oo
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by princeadex92(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Like father lyk son.....hummm I can't blame u 4 wat u ar doin rit nw but mind u if GMB win pere ayayayao , don't even waste tym just pack all ur load & ur family out of naija oo
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by scholes0(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is one heck of a Fake poll
Anyone with anything that functions similarly to a brain will know there is no way 6 Million Nigerian youth were sampled by some unknown organization..... and no one heard of it until results??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Shaw007(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nichobabe:
if GMB can get 49% from poll of Christian youths, then GEJ should forget about Aso Rock.
fair point

For instance: run a poll From muslim youth and we all know how that will end up,, add that to the 49% chrisian youth poll ....... And we also know how that will end up

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by eggie100(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Skako:
Shey the money wey him give ur papa u don collect ur share ni

and also is this poll is from ur mind or ur church?

Buhari till ur papa auditorium become campaign ground
you dont know what you are saying...i pity your ignorance
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by ozolity(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Is any of them president?
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by wazobiaN9(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Firefire:
grin

I admit the Poll could be close, BUT irrespective of any online voting Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan shall surely comes out victorious.

The evil 'CHANGE' of darkness shall not overshadow the CHANGE of Light.

Fellow Nigerians,

Jonathan's performance after his full term in 2019 will be the BEST in Nigeria's history.

Vote wisely.

One man
One woman
One Youth

ONE VOTE.

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023.

Shalom.

lalasticlala post for his pay masters as usual and of all names, firefire, supports and ends with shalom!!! fire dey bring peace for ur side... ?!!!

bunch of scammers
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nichobabe(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shaw007:
fair point

For instance: run a poll From muslim youth and we all know how that will end up,, add that to the 49% chrisian youth poll ....... And we also know how that will end up

Exactly
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Aarenaija: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
aljharem:
I dey laff oh

A 74YRS OLD MAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RULE A COUNTRY OF 70% YOUTHS

where are the youths that want to take over? If they are there, why don't they come out to contest the elections.

Even when they make comments, you wonder the type of future ahead of Nigeria.

honestly I pity my generation. while in Greece, a 40 year old man just became the president.

Some people would just come here and make comments without deep thought.

Genertion of Dorobushy and Skelewu? SORRY.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Kulikulitapa: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
God bless Adegboye's son. cheesy cheesy

Front page oooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people will need some oxygen to sleep this night. grin grin grin grin grin

See the maths, GEJ will win in the SE/SS/MB. Buhari will win heavily in the northwest as usual but GEJ will get up to 50% votes in Kaduna which is divided 50-50 and having a sitting PDP Governor. Turn out in the NE will not be impressive because of the ravaging advancing boko haram army. Votes from the SW will be split and shared and GEJ will get a reasonable chunk. In the event, GEJ wins.

While Jonathan will be taking the oath of office come May 29th at Aso Rock, buhari will be doing same in sambisa as president and commander of arewastan. grin grin grin grin grin grin

All hail buhari tongue tongue tongue tongue

Wake up ! Its morning time....boy"
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by dre11(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nichobabe:

Gbam
You just spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by derecho(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Skako:
Shey the money wey him give ur papa u don collect ur share ni

and also is this poll is from ur mind or ur church?

Buhari till ur papa auditorium become campaign ground
Must you be rude?You don't have to insult people because they don't share your view.All your need is prove him wrong by voting your Buhari instead of attracting curse
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by annurhaske(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
#gmb2015

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by pitoski(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
that is good. the youth have spoken. GBAM!!! #teamGEJtill2019. grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by datribune: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
babestella:

This is NIGERIA, stop campaing NIGERIA with USA. A 70 year old in America is much more in tune with current realities revolving around the country and the youths.

Ok let's talk about Africa. A few days ago, Tunisia d most stable of d Arab spring countries elected an 88 yr old as president.
Mandela took office at age 76 & left at 80 & he was a great president. Why should GMB's case be different. If u ar worried about age worry more about Ali Must Go, GEJ's re-election campaign chairman who is 78.
PDP can not afford to campaign on issues because if dis elections were to be a referendum on performance while in public office d decision bcoms very easy -
GMB - tried, tested & proven to be one of d greatest nigerian leaders of all time.
GEJ - tried, tested & proven to be one of d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leaders in nigerian history.
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by organic973: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.

My dear Nigeria is not like the country of these men you just mention.
Nigeria is just unique in its own way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.