Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (72799 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by hussyhassy: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
most of gmb supportets are poor n 85percent of them are reched n dnt even knw internet or they dnt av its access.so d result may b right.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by adenine02: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Firefire:
grin

I admit the Poll could be close, BUT irrespective of any online voting Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan shall surely comes out victorious.

The evil 'CHANGE' of darkness shall not overshadow the CHANGE of Light.

Fellow Nigerians,

Jonathan's performance after his full term in 2019 will be the BEST in Nigeria's history.

Vote wisely.

One man
One woman
One Youth

ONE VOTE.

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023.

Shalom.
bro wait and observe
d total vote is 5.8million
and over 250 thausand invalide
coducted by RCCG wic means it largely S.W,S.E,S.S and mayb north cental
and gej lead by 2%
tink of it wat if we add N.E and N.W
do d maths.
I don't belong to any party so b constructive in ur responds
shalom

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by asiwajumi(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.
so when you(youth) leaders of tomorrow want to lead?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by martin98(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
fyneguy:
Very funny.

Someone conducted an election involving over 6 Million youths and nobody heard about it. KONTINU U HIA?
I voted in the poll.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Hegi41(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
[/quote]
lalasticlala post=30187205:
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30187205]
ppl hope u are seeing baa? Plsss lets vote wisely oo.. Gej till dat wasc is found.........com feb 14 it'll be PDP 4 LIFE..........

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by akagaba(f): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
PDP winss!!! Oohlala! Dancing shoki, Etighi, azonto, skelewu!

Im actually too sure that PDP will beat APC hands down! I can picture buhari's crying face already! I see him develop heart attack that may lead to his death! APC needs to pray for buhari's life after d election!! Im very serious about this!

Meanwhile

GEJ till 2050! Dancing awilo!
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by vanen2: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
aljharem:
I dey laff oh

A 74YRS OLD MAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RULE A COUNTRY OF 70% YOUTHS
What are the disadvantages of being ruled by a 72 year old?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by olivegirl(f): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=yemi221 post=30187791]

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72
The
So what are you saying. [/quotae]… àre they presidents? Common , I would have voted tambawalvs!okorocha. Not dis new peace bw pharoh and herod and the background shouting give us banabas. Wise up
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
I pray for a violent free election.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Realist5:
What else do u expect. Like father like son.

Yes, what else do you think? He's educated , a pastor who knows the wright thing to do at the wright time just like his dad (Bishop Adeboye). Tell your uncle GMB to provide us his certificate and stop blaming it on Tinibu else, he will be kicked to the curb. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by vanen2: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
asiwajumi:
so when you(youth) leaders of tomorrow want to lead?
You're concerned with age only... na wao to you o. Typical Nigerian
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by akagaba(f): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Goodluck Jona has won already! Congratz sir! Meanwhile, APC can u gather all ur brooms and sell them so that u recover Buhari's over spent lost money? I wish all APC supporters Goodluck!

GEJ till Buhari puts to birth.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by shaboti: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kororugged:

Shakabula 1234

ratatatatata

everybody take cover

Firefire, hold fire
lmao hahahahahahahahaha guy u no well o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by bigazu(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Firefire:
grin

I admit the Poll could be close, BUT irrespective of any online voting Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan shall surely comes out victorious.

Fellow Nigerians,

Jonathan's performance after his full term in 2019 will be the BEST in Nigeria's history.

Vote wisely.

One man
One woman
One Youth

ONE VOTE.

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023.

Shalom.

Pa Adeboye will soon come out to endorse GEJ, he will hv to follow his son d bishop of ota.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by akagaba(f): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Im happy i belong to the winning team! I just love our PDP guys and their swags!! We too get swags!

GEJ till Buhari returns the Chibok girls!
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by akagaba(f): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Everybody know say na Jona go win so ths no be news! Congratz to d poll units!

GEJ all the way!
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nicepoker(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Skako:
Shey the money wey him give ur papa u don collect ur share ni

and also is this poll is from ur mind or ur church?

Buhari till ur papa auditorium become campaign ground
e de pain u. Yes! Make mods comot am no! U must manage am so o.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by vanen2: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
bigazu:

Pa Adeboye will soon come out to endorse GEJ, he will hv to follow his son d bishop of ota.
Papa will not endorse any publicly
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by NewGombawa: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
GMB, the most dreaded CHANGE !
GMB, the maximum likehood NAIJA 2015 PRESIDENT.
GMB the sure WINNER ! (NAIJA-2015 presidiential elections. )
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....win election, now!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Applaner: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
up GEJ ;Dup GEJ
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by daclint(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Skako:
Shey the money wey him give ur papa u don collect ur share ni

and also is this poll is from ur mind or ur church?

Buhari till ur papa auditorium become campaign ground

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by joyli: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by kingslly(m): 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
All these pple u mentioned are not Presidents infact age was one of the factors that contributed Mccain's loss im his presidential bid.
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by kingslly(m): 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
All these pple u mentioned are not and were never Presidents, infact age was one of the factors that contributed to Mccain's loss in his presidential bid.
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by hajarayau(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Big shame to u pastor leke adeboye for showin fake results. See the good results.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by October1960: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
What do you expect. The same lies they spew on the so called pulpit he is here spewing again.

How anyone that is sane will support GEJ is beyond me? Even if you live in Lekki or Banana Island, don't they drive to the Airport through all the chaos and garbage called a city?? Don't they buy diesel for generator and drink bottled water. All these so called pastors that spend more time in UK and USA don't they want the same amenities for their flock's children and future generations??

I see they expect the "follower" to be content with misery on Earth and wait for heaven while they enjoy here on Earth with money from the believers. Their own Children school overseas mostly, if not first degree then masters. I think Nigerians can no longer be blinded by Tribalism, Religion or other tools devised to divide us - we see clearly that all Religions and Tribes are looting and have looted this country. We simply want the best crew for the job and we will hold them accountable.

Pastor Kor pastor ni - crap!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by zeedof(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
aljharem:
I dey laff oh

A 74YRS OLD MAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RULE A COUNTRY OF 70% YOUTHS
A clueless person should not be allowed to rule a country of high number of literate people
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Qluminati(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
The last 3 to 2 years,this forum has always seem a Joke to me....2015? it is a Large Joke to me and it is either the Owner Slept off on a Bamboo or he left it off with a Superior Idiot......this shiithole of A site is Sold Out......not for Men but for Kids and the CEO and His OPs / Moderators Are Kids.........be careful what u chase.......haba.........must u be sold out to Buhari and Goodluck......Tonto and Yvonne?.......Bleep this nation........did u say Journalism?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by carterguccy(m): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Firefire:
grin

Fellow Nigerians,

Vote wisely.

One man
One woman
One Youth

ONE VOTE.

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023.

Shalom.

U look exactly like your English!!!

SAI BUHARI!!!

VOTE APC..!!
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Caseless: 12:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Juliaann:
Lol because it didn't favour your master buhari?

He will cry again
illiterate! angry angry
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Caseless: 12:17am On Jan 28, 2015
hajarayau:
Big shame to u pastor leke adeboye for showin fake results. See the good results.
create a seperate thread for this one you just posted with a link so people can acess the site.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by charlesofjoy(m): 12:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Its well with Nigeria o. God will choose 4 us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.