Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (72805 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by dafuturis(m): 12:45am On Jan 28, 2015
peteruuu:
Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks

STOP begging, I hate it when youth resort to begging. Be creative, come up with something tangible, insightful write-up or something. Merit the LIKES
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by haby2009: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2015
I still cant seem to fatom Y any sane nigerian would vote for jonathan to rule for anoda 4yrd. Lik av always said the problem of this nation is Nigerians. Black folks ehn. Chai

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 28, 2015
fyneguy:
Very funny.

Someone conducted an election involving over 6 Million youths and nobody heard about it. KONTINU U HIA?
if u didnt hear about it,one thing is sure:u gat no tv,u got no radio,u gat no internet,u gat no enlightened buddies.......u got no facebook n u got no twitter...moreso when u reckon an expired 74yr old ex dictator is gud to lead ur villa_arsse to only God knows where..
Get ur arsse to da light n u gonna hear n see clearly...
#GEJ TILL '19
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by emeka2847: 2:05am On Jan 28, 2015
This election was done by 5.5m youth? Then how come no one heard about it? Abi it was done behind the gates of hell? Or it was done among youth like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor and Jonathan.

GMB till Jona stops using religion.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Sall(m): 3:53am On Jan 28, 2015
I believe the vote is accurate and accepted by myself but that vote is within the southern Nigerians alone. At least buhari almost chatch up with him in his own backyard. I thing am sertain about is the average mallam (northerner) don't give a fork about the internet except through the ballot boxes . and let the countdown continue.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by neocortex: 4:11am On Jan 28, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.

Can you compare the antecedents of any of those you listed with Buhari ?
It is like comparing heaven and hell.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by delors(m): 4:11am On Jan 28, 2015
fyneguy:
Very funny.

Someone conducted an election involving over 6 Million youths and nobody heard about it. KONTINU U HIA?
I tire o. Whether na ghosts cast the votes sha.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by delors(m): 4:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Rexxie:

if u didnt hear about it,one thing is sure:u gat no tv,u got no radio,u gat no internet,u gat no enlightened buddies.......u got no facebook n u got no twitter...moreso when u reckon an expired 74yr old ex dictator is gud to lead ur villa_arsse to only God knows where..
Get ur arsse to da light n u gonna hear n see clearly...
#GEJ TILL '19
Abeg pack well joor...see your mouth like you got no this you got no that. Pele o Mr I gorrit all.
6m youth voted and we heard nothing.. na ghosts vote?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Upright750: 4:26am On Jan 28, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.
What are u saying .. Non of them are USA President. Why should our own be President. Buhari should go and set down by side and wait for an appointment just like his mate john Kerry because he will lost just as john macian lostagainst the chosen one Obama .
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Dunamis009: 4:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari will cry again

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 28, 2015
delors:

Abeg pack well joor...see your mouth like you got no this you got no that. Pele o Mr I gorrit all.
6m youth voted and we heard nothing.. na ghosts vote?
unrepentant bush man...medieval barbarian
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by blazesam(m): 5:18am On Jan 28, 2015
am just smiling at this. On that day,you will see this GEJ guys voting for buhari cos his line will be crowdy so they might want to join the winning team Buhari. Pastor,no vex say they carry pastor Osinbajo for vice live you. His man with wide understanding and will help you on a long run.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Debiks: 5:46am On Jan 28, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.

With 71 likes.... What are we saying, its era of seventies.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 28, 2015
@OP its not today that we all know the RCCG General Overseer has his tongue up GEJ's anus, so yeah he and his family are trying to earn their contracts and juicy donations, its called lobbying!!! look it up!!!!

All polls conducted by the PDP and GEJ lost the PDP never released the results., but this one conducted in Redeemed Church where they where all instructed who to vote is now released.

Worry not, the day of reckoning is around the corner..
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by 100Cents: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.

And they have certificate. They are not president either..
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by godunia(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2015
this is d latest poll
saharareporters.com/2015/01/27/buhari-beating-jonathan-ait-online-poll-despite-ongoing-propaganda-documentary-against
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by MrEvolution7: 6:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Told you guys to join the poll... you all didn't listen.

https://www.nairaland.com/2110662/toll-free-opinion-poll

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by 100Cents: 6:09am On Jan 28, 2015
peteruuu:
Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks

I have given you a LIKE. But endeavor to get a job...
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Juliaann(f): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Caseless:
illiterate! angry angry
This guy!!!! stay the hell out of my way
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Definately a xtian youth poll which is still a plus for Gmb! #change!
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Firefire(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Juliaann:
This guy!!!! stay the hell out of my way

which guy? ignore him!
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2015
primary election no.2
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Airpure(f): 6:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Firefire:
grin

The evil 'CHANGE' of darkness shall not overshadow the CHANGE of Light.

Fellow Nigerians,

Jonathan's performance after his full term in 2019 will be the BEST in Nigeria's history.

Shalom.

When I see or hear comments like this I wonder if we are in the same country. When Jonathan was contesting d last time I knew we will have 4 yrs of stagnation. Godforbid that we have another 4yrs.

Someone has been in a position for 6yrs n hasn't kept any of his promises what do u expect when he does another 4 yrs.

OK let's look at the Monopoly theory. If PDP n Jonathan continue things will not change. No reason to but if another party rules they will go out of their way to make a difference.

FINALLY. when I see d kind of people that won primaries in PDP my heart is pained. Known Criminals n Corrupt individuals. Stella ODUA, Kashiamu that dares not go to America. BODE George heading PDP in Lag. Wat do u think will happen if these people win. Really.

Finally. IF u ve kids u will understand my fears . These people ve giving their Kids rediculous head start with our money. U see wedding pic n u r happy.their kids r made for life while we struggle to send our kids to d best schools we can afford.

I just want a Nigeria where poor or rich u ve a fighting chance. n we can have BASIC aminities Jonathan will just waste another 4 yrs. Even if not Buhari someone else should take a shot.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Airpure(f): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Firefire:
grin

The evil 'CHANGE' of darkness shall not overshadow the CHANGE of Light.

Fellow Nigerians,

Jonathan's performance after his full term in 2019 will be the BEST in Nigeria's history.

Shalom.

When I see or hear comments like this I wonder if we are in the same country. When Jonathan was contesting d last time I knew we will have 4 yrs of stagnation. Godforbid that we have another 4yrs.

Someone has been in a position for 6yrs n hasn't kept a any of his promises what do u expect when he does another 4 yrs.

OK let's look at the Monopoly theory. If PDP n Jonathan continue things will not change. No reason to but if another party is rules they will go out of their way to make a difference.

when I see d kind of people that won primaries in PDP my heart is pained. Known Criminals n Corrupt individuals. Stella ODUA, Kashiamu that dares not goto America. BODE George heading PDP in Lag. Wat do u think will happen if these people win. Really.

Finally. IF u ve kids u will understand my fears . These people ve giving their Kids rediculous head start with our money. U see wedding pic n u r happy.their kids r made for life while we struggle to send our kids to d best schools we can afford.

I just want a Nigeria where poor or rich u ve a fighting chance. n we can have BASIC aminities Jonathan will just waste another 4 yrs. Even of not Buhari someone else should take a shot.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by louis95(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Firefire:

I always ignore you boy.

GEJ till u come back to your senses grin cheesy
For your mind GEJ TILL FEB 14
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by okpurukata(f): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2015
aljharem:
I dey laff oh

A 74YRS OLD MAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RULE A COUNTRY OF 70% YOUTHS

Wonderfull!!!! Am impressed Aljharem. Never knew you are this objective.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by mrmetoo1: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Wait a minute!! Six million voters and it wasn't trending on Twitter, no one posted a link on Facebook, I didn't see any topic on Nairaland talking about this poll and they got six million in how long?? AIT polls was in the thousands everyone is talking about it. The Reno poll in the thousands everyone knew. Whowin polls at least you can say you've seen it on Nairaland and Google ads, in the thousands. This in the millions and no one was talking about it?? Give me a break. I know Jonathians will soon come out talking about how they voted
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Gordieshegz(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2015
QuiverBox:

Did anyone of the people you mention ever win the presidency ?

Wat about beji caid elsibsi,the present tunisia president,,,he is almost 90yrs....so stress your point better pls
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Firefire(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Airpure:

Someone has been in a position for 6yrs n hasn't kept a any of his promises what do u expect when he does another 4 yrs.

OK let's look at the Monopoly theory. If PDP n Jonathan continue things will not change. No reason to but if another party is rules they will go out of their way to make a difference.

FINALLY. when I see d kind of people that won primaries in PDP my heart is pained. Known Criminals n Corrupt individuals. Stella ODUA, Kashiamu that dares not goto America. BODE George heading PDP in Lag. Wat do u think will happen if these people win. Really.

I just want a Nigeria where poor or rich u ve a fighting chance. n we can have BASIC aminities Jonathan will just waste another 4 yrs. Even of not Buhari someone else should take a shot.

I see, and I share from your feelings.

You will only be able to appreciate the performance of Jonathan only if you critically observe his achievements.

I keep asking people, is Jonathan the only person managing Nigeria NO!

Have we taken our time to ask our LG chairmen, how they spend the 26% allocation from the federation account?

The States and Federal House of Assembly with the senators what account could they give on the constituency allowance collected on our behalf?

The state governors are also responsible for their individual state do you have any knowledge of what they do with the allocation received from the federation account?

How I wish APC states can domesticate the FOI bill and the citizens can see the monumental fraud in their style of leadership.

Our problem is not Goodluck Jonathan, our problem is our wicked politicians who are very mean, selfish and self-centered.

Tinubu's wife is a senator in Lagos, can we see what she did with the constituency allowance ?

Jonathan will passed for a saint if you see the skeletons in the cupboard of those people shouting 'CHANGE'

The opposition efforts to demonized GEJ through media propaganda is falling already.

take a further check and see the difference.

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan remains the only solution to Nigeria at the moment.

Shalom.

Firefire!
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Firefire(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2015
louis95:

For your mind GEJ TILL FEB 14

You have only a single vote.

you better no waste am cheesy
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by PETERiCHY(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2015
yemi221:

John kerry is 71
John macain is 78
Joe Biden is 72

So what are you saying.

Those ones of course have their certificates. Can BUHARI provide his own certificate?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
keep consoling yourself. You will cry come may 29th.

grin grin

Don't worry Berem, buhari will invite you to sambisa for his swearing in ceremony on May 29th tongue tongue

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.