Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (45529 Views)

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2015
SHE LL RATHER SUPPORT HER AGE GROUP THAN TO SUPPORT ONE FROM A GEJ AGE GROUP....
THIS MAMA NO WANT MAKE THE YOUNG GROW BUT GOD NO GO GREE

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by shammah1(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Poor grandma giving grandpa Buhari her life savings. I hope she doesn't regret it. Grandpa should return back her money if he fears Allah as he claims to or better still remove small portion of the money and give her "change". grin grin grin
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by dondo83(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=100Cents post=30200059]I pity that old woman for investing in a place she may never recover her seed..[/quote)

A Greek proverb goes like this.........A society grows better when men plant trees whose shade they shall never sit in..... if you are wise in enough you will decipher .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by kaima1984(f): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:
Alot we hear in my nation Nigeria.

Donating 1million of her life saving does not make sense at all even though she is not talking the money to heaven...

Didn't she have grand children, great grand children, great great grand children she can use the money to carter for or people around her community

wat do you expect to hear n see from alamanjeri's,common sense is NT common at all
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by kenny987(f): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2015
kunle75:

Madam,look at the picture on the post very well,the environment dosnt aapare to me that the woman in question is hungry,cos she is sitting on a leather chair that an average naija peeps cant afford.

Moreso,Its very posssible that her grand children or entire house hold are well to do and comfortable,Hence,her guesture.

Thanks

That's why I said scope! of course she won't sit on d ground in a hut now...she'll be dressed n cleaned up properly, after all, she was waiting for 9hrs for her 'saviour'....lol.
Abegi! There's nothing politicians will not do, u may swallow it hook, line, sinker, reel, rod, plus d entire river but that only goes to show that you've just been had!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by dondo83(m): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=100Cents post=30200059]I pity that old woman for investing in a place she may never recover her seed..[/quote)

A Greek proverb goes like this.........A society grows better when men plant trees whose shade they shall never sit in.....

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Why does Buhari she'd tears all the time? He's so emotional,my mom used to tell me Fulanis like shedding tears all the time
Every kindhearted person is emotional or rather most kind hearted people are emotional. Muhammadu Buhari, a man of peace and reputable integrity get moved by the plight of Nigerians. Seeing that a common Nigerian can donate N1m life savings is enough to get him break down. Be assured that President Buhari will never forget these sacrifices and will replicate the woman's deed and other donors to astute perdormance and excellent development. He will never shield anyone that steals even a kobo from our common wealth as President. God Bless the General

2 Likes

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by globalresource: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2015
See how Nigerians are trying to teach an old woman on what to do with her life time savings undecided
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Institut Universitaire Bilingue Rehoboth ,
accreditation No.049/MESRS/CAB/DC/SGM/DPP/
DGES/DEPES/SA
The university is located opposite Ministere de la
Culture, Musee Adande, Porto Novo. It is the first
accredited bilingual university in the whole of
Benin Republic. We are now accepting Nigerian
students for 2014-2015 admission into the
following undergraduate and post-graduate
programmes:
UNDERGRADUATES
- Computer Science
- Nursing Science
- Public and Environmental Health
- Community Health and Local Development
- Mass Communication
- Linguistics with language options
- Economics
- Marketing and International Commerce
- Accounting and Finance
- Banking and Insurance
- Business Administration
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Education
- Human Resource Management
POSTGRADUATE
- Master Human Resource Management
- Master International Relations and Diplomacy
- Master Public Admimnistration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Integrated Development Studies
For more info simply logon to:
www.iubr.org
or call +22968476753
if you have any question feel free to ack me ?
NO JAMB JUST YOUR 5 COMPLETE WACE OR NECO CREDITS
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by great664(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2015
musaffyan:

Making 2much noise,Campaign or charity are all donations and she decide's to donate GMB or GEJ that Nigeria for we, always looking for attention or popularity

So u better stop becoming d saint u proclaimed to be and let d woman b

Pls show some respect or else
or else fucking what?
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

How will God bless her for wasting her 1 million

Lets be serious at times... The 1 million can do something for people living within her
You must be a comedian or joker
How will God bless bola shagaya that donated 5billion naira to jonathan's campaign when masses are suffering?
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by urchmail007(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2015
GMB we know come febuhari
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by OmoBoluwaji: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2015
hehehe oo!!! her life savings for buhari abi? 2 of dem dey deceive theirself
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by dyadeleye(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2015
If my grandma try this kinda of shit, i'm gonna disgrandma her straight up...I would't even attend her burial!!!
>: angry angryangry angry angry
Donation my ass!!!

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by effogis: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Nigeria is popularly known for story fabrication. This is a big lie
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Tsanyawa: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2015
God bless grandma

SAI Buhari come FeBuhari

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ghetto101(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Yeye old woman,shey she no get family or all her family member get? she no fit use am help the poor poeple arround her,why give the money to politician.

pacesetter939:

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Praktikals(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Ilekeh:
Truly someone who cares for her future generations.
A society becomes great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in. #Greek proverb

2 Likes

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by eminikansoso(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Not everybody knows the meaning of what the woman did. The woman gave him the money because she believes he Buhari can rescue Nigerians. If Buhari fail Nigerians the offering he received from these kind of people will hurt him down.
That is the real truth
It is like taking a oath

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2015
ghetto101:
Yeye old woman,shey she no get family or all her family member get? she no fit use am help the poor poeple arround her,why give the money to politician.

But if she donated it to 'the right cause'?
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2015
eminikansoso:
Not everybody knows the meaning of what the woman did. The woman gave him the money because she believes he Buhari can rescue Nigerians. If Buhari fail Nigerians the offering he received from these kind of people will hurt him down.
That is the real truth
It is like taking a oath

Exactly!

Them politicians better start taking their oaths to us serious.....
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Locapito(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

Lets be serious at times... The 1 million can do something for people living within her
God will surely bless her. N1m donation can change lives of people around her from this present worst situation in the history of this country to BEST when Buhari win by feBuhari 14.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by emmasky90(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2015
i dnt tink she did anytin good....cos at her aqe shuld hv met pple hu she shuld hv helped wit ds moni..alot of orphans, widows even d orphanage homes nid dat moni....

i doubt ds story shaaa
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ProfOwah(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Did I hear you say her life savings? This is indeed a great mistake, may be she has been fused to or people around her want to use it to gain respect for buhari. As long as I am concern, buhari has nothing to offer this country. Someone who said I wots "If what happened in 2011 election happens again in 2015, Dog and Baboon will suck in blood. and now you want him to be our president? Please dear people of Nigeria lets think again. God bless our country.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Locapito(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Adindupeter:
I smell propaganda
agent of doom from bottomless pit of hell, close ur mouth.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by AreaFada2: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2015
rightym:
you re so ryt my brother. she may have children, grand children even great grand children but she choose to invest in dem by paying de greatest price for dem, supporting a leader if elected that will better de life of her generations to come.

Buhari cut short our democracy, denied us the chance to gradually correct the flaws
Plunged us into 16 years of crisis & odyssey: Babangida's maradona era, SAP, currency devaluation, coups, Abacha saga, Abiola's death.

From what I witnessed GMB sacked civil servants including many that returned to serve fatherland after studies abroad.

He never built a single classroom

No press freedom, illegal detention without trial.

No plan whatsoever to return to democracy. The only 9ja military ruler ever to have done so. He hates democracy.

Anti-corruption: Emir of Gwandu, father of GMB's ADC Jokolo, travelled with 53 luggage full cash. That's how fake his crusade was.
A relative (top journalist) involved in digging up atrocities of his govt was harassed and sacked from civil service.

A man so rigid, aloof & clueless that his army boys booted him out with ignominy. Interestingly, GMB was imprisoned near the house of the relative he had sacked. Hahahahahaha. Karma is a bi.tch.

That's GMB's legacy. In case you were not born yet or too small then.

A 73-year old man with such abysmal record is NOT to rule a country of vibrant, creative and progressive young population.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by puzo(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:
Alot we hear in my nation Nigeria.

Donating 1million of her life saving does not make sense at all even though she is not talking the money to heaven...

Didn't she have grand children, great grand children, great great grand children she can use the money to carter for or people around her community

Let her children and grand children work for their own monies too.. Wife people donate their inheritance to PETs.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

she only wants the progress of this country and pls respect her kind gesture, may God reward the good pple of this country and as well reward the bad ones
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2015
she must really believe in Buhari and perhaps in the General's pass regime, something great must have happened to her.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by lilianugo454: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmm! The mama say na wetin be her problem. Abi GMB don dey beg for money. Nawao! Things they happen, them go just pay person make she come act one firm like that make people they call the name of God in vain. People wey God go punish too much
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by AreaFada2: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2015
yemaldo:

How will God bless bola shagaya that donated 5billion naira to jonathan's campaign when masses are suffering?

Bola possibly has 200 billion sitting cool somewhere. That 5b is not life saving.

Moreover, Bola may have made 100billion business profit from booming economy over past 5years. That na different matter.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Locapito(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

This tout of a girl, u are really a f00l!

I can feed ur miserable family. Yeye biatch!

Quote me and die! Id1ot!
from ur rant, its clearly shows that u can't even feeed urself properly talkless of feeding her & family. If u re that rich, kindly support ur failed gej mission or forever keep mute. Stop hating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba / Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) / Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.