Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (45522 Views)

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by annibro(f): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

How will God bless her for wasting her 1 million
Lets be serious at times... The 1 million can do something for people living within her
You must be a comedian or joker

Have u asked Y Dizieni Allison chattered an airline 4 her son 2 celebrate his birthday wit friends in d UK instead of using it 4 people around her?
Have u asked why I-phones & Ipads wer given as souvenirs at Namadi Sambo's daughters wedding instead of using d money 4 helping pipu around?
Have u asked why waste N4B as budget 4 kitchen utensils & feeding in aso rock instead of helping pipu around wit d money.
Mind u ds monies mentioned above is money ment 4 Nigerians including u & I. But ds woman is using her own money here. Y judge her.

BTW: helping d poor is a duty 4 all & not 4 ds 90yr old woman alone. Play ur own part. Help d people living with u first.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ayindejimmy(m): 6:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

What you posted is rubbish..

GMB will win and give her more than 1m back for her generosity and publicity... Automatically GMB will do the same to all who donated for him and you said the whole Nigeria will benefit... (rubbish)

The same reason why the whole Nigeria not benefiting from GEJ and masses are shouting and looking for CHANGE..

God will damage our ignorance in this nation

Read between the line... Her level of trust and generosity will be a source of motivation and vigour for Buhari's APC. This singular act is a reassurance that PEOPLE are counting on him to deliver and FAILURE is not an option.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by kheart(m): 8:40am On Jan 29, 2015
ibietela2:

Like you do business online?

Yeah, but it s on Hold now
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by louiskay(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

Hmmmm in their grave or where

That's medicine after death
grave ke..... u betA pray to eat out of the good of the land before dying
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ibietela2(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2015
kheart:

Yeah, but it s on Hold now

Just tell us you don't have enough money to purchase the item and not blame high price of $$
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2015
I guez she az nfin 2 loose, cuz i fink itz only pple who their time tells "quarter to death" can do such
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by kheart(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2015
ibietela2:

Just tell us you don't have enough money to purchase the item and not blame high price of $$

Maybe
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by espn(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

Glad you said stolen money and the incoming government will still steal too

FYI i didnt endorse that donation and i never comment on it because its a stolen money but this one is life savings
did she complain? Was she forced?
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
louiskay:

grave ke..... u betA pray to eat out of the good of the land before dying

Lol.... Maybe you can help me with the prayer point
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
annibro:

Do u know how many lives will be salvaged & generations yet un born dat will ve their future secured wen a man of intergrity like Buhari becomes d president?
U're d one not being serious here. In d Bible, wen Mary Magdalene used an expensive perf on d feet of Jesus, d pharasees(hypocrites) asked him same question u asked here;' Y allow ds waste wen it can be sold 2 help d poor' & Jesus answered wat I want 2 also answer u now; 'u ve d poor wit u always & can help dem wenever u will but me(Jesus) u don't ve always' Ds woman knew wat benefit d world will enjoy after d death of Christ; Matthew 14:3-9.
My bros, d poor are everywer around u. How many ve u helped or fed with ur N100? dis woman has seen d future of ds nation in d hands of a great & Credible Leader as Buhari & is trying 2 secure d future of d next generation of Nigerians. It is a Life time opportunity. Buhari will not always b der 4 us.

Part of what you saying now with the bible explanation is that Buhari is Jesus Christ... You better dont say that to me and say it to someone
else because it does not correlate with the issue on ground...

Do you realize we are the next generation and not even buhari or Gej can secure our generation unless we secure it ourselves and i am not sure if you know how we can secure our generation by ourselves You need to dig deep on this

Its not when we are into politics that we can secure our generation so have that in mind...

@bold....

Is it daily or weekly or monthly or yearly
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
annibro:

Have u asked Y Dizieni Allison chattered an airline 4 her son 2 celebrate his birthday wit friends in d UK instead of using it 4 people around her?
Have u asked why I-phones & Ipads wer given as souvenirs at Namadi Sambo's daughters wedding instead of using d money 4 helping pipu around?
Have u asked why waste N4B as budget 4 kitchen utensils & feeding in aso rock instead of helping pipu around wit d money.
Mind u ds monies mentioned above is money ment 4 Nigerians including u & I. But ds woman is using her own money here. Y judge her.

BTW: helping d poor is a duty 4 all & not 4 ds 90yr old woman alone. Play ur own part. Help d people living with u first.

The same thing APC or any other party member will do when they get there, if you dont know you better know now...

Do you reason at all and do you even ask yourself if those mentioned above use the money for their family or friends or community..Do you ever think that those who shared from the tax payer stolen money you mentioned above are friends, family, colleagues and community member of the person that stole the tax payer money... (maybe you can tell me why they didnt invite you and i)

FYI... I never judge this woman and please reason in the right path
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by louiskay(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

Lol.... Maybe you can help me with the prayer point

if i hear
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by SHAAWA: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:
Alot we hear in my nation Nigeria.

Donating 1million of her life saving does not make sense at all even though she is not talking the money to heaven...

Didn't she have grand children, great grand children, great great grand children she can use the money to carter for or people around her community

She is using it to secure her Grand/great grand children's future.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by jackelvis: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
it is callld pilitical investment..wherr the hell would dat old hausa woman get dat kindda money from?((Bleep life savingds)).....we hrleard a story bout youth corper donating 50$ to da goodluck campaigne in 2011.....dat corper was given 10 million naira in the backdrop,............i rest my case
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ibietela2(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
kheart:

Maybe

angry cheesy
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ayindejimmy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Walspring:

What you posted is rubbish..

GMB will win and give her more than 1m back for her generosity and publicity... Automatically GMB will do the same to all who donated for him and you said the whole Nigeria will benefit... (rubbish)

The same reason why the whole Nigeria not benefiting from GEJ and masses are shouting and looking for CHANGE.
God will damage our ignorance in this nation
Don't think about the money. Punder on her trust and genuine intention

https://www.nairaland.com/2123472/why-donated-life-savings-buhari
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by WINDSOW(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Walspring:

Why making a fool of yourself people like you turns bible upside down...

Cant she give this to motherless home or less privileged people Am just glad you quoted bible and the Shunamite woman story is different from political campaign

Wise up oga
U mumu ooooo. She gave to a course her hrt told her to.U kept screaming motherless children.U,Have u in ur miserable life given to a begger u see daily?
Wise up boy!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by itsmeurLady(f): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
For me,this is a total waste of money. I min,wat waz dis old woman thinkin ( I min,she's Muslim tew,so desperate ppl like her wld do anyfin to see their fellow Muslims on Top,I wish Christains cld copy dat as well cry

Give me reasons Y an old lady will give 1M to sum1 dah has a lot in his act. Did they tell her that he's lookin 4 money or sponsors Call it Charity,dats stupid Charity... Call it investment,dats a worthless one Cs nobody gets to remember ur input when they get wat they want

Y does she feel Buhari is the Saviour S'posn she cld see this "Buhari is the Change that Nigerians don't Need"... No be by force. I'm nt supporting GEJ either buh I will vote for him 200tyms if given d opportunity to

She donates her life Savings (Who Send Am??) She for give her body and Soul join make them kno say nah she like Buhari pass (Good Face!!! undecided) and All of u formin good face supporting her, none of u has given me a valid reason for this Act bcs really there's no Valid Reason

Mind you,your lives/future is in your hands and not in the hands of the govt. buh still,we need a peaceful environment in order to build our future. I am not Deceived, I choose GEJ!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Rockyfancino(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello world! This was 2015, now Nigeria is nothing to write about under PMB
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by SarkinYarki: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2022
2fine2fast:
NIGERIA shall be Great Again
Sai Buhari.

You say what?
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by SarkinYarki: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Ilekeh:
Truly someone who cares for her future generations.

She must have really hated their future oooo grin
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by 2fine2fast(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You say what?

I humbly and remorsely withdraw my Sai Buhari.
He failed us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) / Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti / Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.