Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (45504 Views)

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by kpolli(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
And someone will tell me 70% of Nigerians are poor.... Hiss!!!!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by twerkjack: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

How will God bless her for wasting her 1 million

Lets be serious at times... The 1 million can do something for people living within her
You must be a comedian or joker
GREEDY NIGERIAN angry..........WORST PART IS PPL LIKE THIS HARDLY EVER GETS RICH smiley
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ibietela2(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
kheart:

Nonsense and yet our N200 na I'm be $1

Like you do business online?
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
twerkjack:
GREEDY NIGERIAN angry..........WORST PART IS PPL LIKE THIS HARDLY EVER GETS RICH smiley

Lol.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can see that you are part of them wasting human resources for unnecessary stuffs... You can also donate your own life saving too for political campaign

How many people do you see donating their life saving into politics

Those who donated billions are part of tax payer money they stole...

So wise up in this era because others are donating billions they stole for political campaign and you are donating your life saving...

Haba i pity your generation
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
GboyegaD:

Did she waste the money? She put it in a cause she believes in and it isn't our business how she spends her money. We are not in a position to advise how she spends her savings.

Am not advising her but its wrong to donate her life saving into political campaign
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
WINDSOW:
If only u know the mystery in cheerful giving.
Give n it shall be given unto u,good measure,press down,shaken together shall men give unto your bosom.
A 'case study of Solomon,Shunamite woman,Abraham,Our Lord Jesus Christ even GOD.John 3 vs 16'

Why making a fool of yourself people like you turns bible upside down...

Cant she give this to motherless home or less privileged people Am just glad you quoted bible and the Shunamite woman story is different from political campaign

Wise up oga
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by hotice01: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justdulla:
Omashe oooh..This woman is so kind hearted oooh,in this modern day Nigeria where everyone is greedy..nawa she really has a Good heart..God Bless her
Choi!some Nigerians are sooo gullible. This is just the emotional twist to the political drama to appeal to people's emotions.
I'm not in support of any political party,but the truth remains that even though GEJ doesn't seem a better choice of a leader,GMB is not an option.
This stunt APC just pulled is a big lie,even though I commend their ingenuity.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
FotherMucker:

If she gives them the money they might exhaust it in days; but if she uses it to enable a better nigeria her dependants will be better off in the nearest future.

Maybe she can use it to better her community first because Nigeria is wide
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2015
cole265:

Thank you so much for this. Am deeply touched by your informed post and logical reasoning. Very true. I was almost fooled by it too. But I truly don't believe she was paid to do it or that it is an arrangement. Lets just accept it's ignorance on her her part. Once again thanks.

Let give the thanks to God

God will damage our ignorance in this my nation Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Cnachy:

See the good in what she did. Don't always try to ask questions

I didnt see any good in a wasting her life saving for political campaign... Maybe you can tell me the good that its there which i can't figure out
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2015
blaqoracle:
she is from northwestern nigeria and not from southeastern nigerian where money is the king.

Funny person grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 12:39am On Jan 29, 2015
olufrankfurt:
[Remember that the money she donated is for all Nigerians for the better of tomorrow if Buhari will save us out of this mess .respect for a patriotic nigerians.her family will benefit, nebour, people from her state will enjoy it.let her family eork for therenown money.quote author=Walspring post=30198733]

Alot we hear in my nation Nigeria.

Donating 1million of her life saving does not make sense at all even though she is not talking the money to heaven...

Didn't she have grand children, great grand children, great great grand children she can use the money to carter for or people around her community

Hmmmmm... for your mind abi
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 12:41am On Jan 29, 2015
peeta4u:
she wants a beta Nigeria for her children....

Biological children or adopted children
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 12:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Bwelz:

.... and so many amjiris, suffering and begging for food and she kept 1M naira for no use but to support BH support? I fear fear!

I fear pass you ... grin grin grin grin
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 12:42am On Jan 29, 2015
adeekiti:
she only wants the progress of this country and pls respect her kind gesture, may God reward the good pple of this country and as well reward the bad ones

Oh i see... How about the progress of the her community
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Femistico(m): 12:48am On Jan 29, 2015
This mama knows what she's doing ooo, she knew dat either buhari enter or not dat money will be given to her back with interest and so many goodies
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Heffalump(m): 12:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Stage managed by APC to win people's sympathy. What a shame.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2015
yemaldo:

How will God bless bola shagaya that donated 5billion naira to jonathan's campaign when masses are suffering?

That's a stolen tax payer money which i personally didnt endorsed.. Am sure you know about the ''mystery of stolen'' which is been spend lavishly as a prodigal son or daughter

If you find out very well, those who donated millions and billons of naira for political campaign didnt not earn it but stole it... (I stand to be corrected)

I am reacting to life saving money here, automatically she is left with no money now...
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by arresa: 12:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:
Alot we hear in my nation Nigeria.

Donating 1million of her life saving does not make sense at all even though she is not talking the money to heaven...

Didn't she have grand children, great grand children, great great grand children she can use the money to carter for or people around her community

Of what use is your money without safety and security, without quality for your children, without good education for your children, without jobs and better life for your children....?

Yours is penny wise pounds foolish mentality..

That woman did the best thing for her grand children by donating her money...
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:04am On Jan 29, 2015
ayindejimmy:
this woman is merely making a wise investment that would pay off for her children and her children's children. Even her community and the whole Nigeria will benefit 4rm her donatn. By support a geniune Change she's securing the future of her children. In this economy, hw far can 1m take her family...probably a year. Do u think when GMB becomes president he will forget such generosity and publicity? A youth donated 10k to Gej some weeks back too. It's about putthn ur money where ur mouth is.

What you posted is rubbish..

GMB will win and give her more than 1m back for her generosity and publicity... Automatically GMB will do the same to all who donated for him and you said the whole Nigeria will benefit... (rubbish)

The same reason why the whole Nigeria not benefiting from GEJ and masses are shouting and looking for CHANGE..

God will damage our ignorance in this nation
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:06am On Jan 29, 2015
nora544:

1000000000000000 likes you write it so clear but you forgot the other problem is the donation to this man made Gods to enrich themself.

[b]In my country we have a big charity it is called "Light in the dark" [/b]and every celebrity and politican you will see that they donate money and this money is for children in need who need special treatment and for their parents.

I never hear or read in the newspaper that people donate to a political party.

Nigeria has a very very long way to go!

If i may ask, what is the name of your country

In my country they donate tax payer stolen money for political campaign
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2015
PassingShot:

It's her money and she decides how to spend it. So wtf?

Good but i hope she wont depend on people around her and do you realize the money is her life savings...

I am sure she does not have any money left with her
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:10am On Jan 29, 2015
louiskay:

A better nigeria will cater for them.

Hmmmm in their grave or where

That's medicine after death
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by GboyegaD(m): 1:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

Am not advising her but its wrong to donate her life saving into political campaign

I believe it is a cause she believes in and so we have no right to condemn her nor her actions.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Suljosh:
nothing makes sense to people like you with low self esteem

You with high self esteem i pity you because you can donate your life savings or annual salary for political campaign..

If i am not wrong GMB monthly pension is above 1m, why cant he save it and use it to purchase his presidential ticket and why did he took loan

Your ignorance as high self esteem is too much... I dont think you understand what is life savings at all
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2015
netizenbuzz:

If only the world can learn to take things less personally undecided undecided

I didnt take this personally..

Lets be sincere with ourselves if our government cant be sincere with us

The government wont give the woman state burial but her community will give her the best burial she can never think off.. So why is she wasting her life savings into political campaign that wont bury her
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:25am On Jan 29, 2015
micolaj:
She is not your family member, so stay away.

Did i even near her
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:32am On Jan 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:

When it doesn't have any effect on GMB campaign fund,she should have donated like 100k at most

Wise thought here but not her life savings

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:40am On Jan 29, 2015
lokoloko84:
Not everyone is greedy,individualistic, insincere, tightfisted and mentally lazy like you.
Unfortunately,you are in the majority in an empty space called Nigeria.
I am very sure,you can kill yourself about the US presidental election without knowing how the candidates are being funded.

You making a fool of yourself because i am talking about reality here.

Unfortunately, your ignorance cant make you to reason well.

Let me assume that you are not greedy but be sincere to yourself, can you donate your annual salary for a political campaign
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:46am On Jan 29, 2015
espn:
but donating our stolen 21billion makes a lot of sense right? In a country where majority lives far below 1 dollar per day.

Glad you said stolen money and the incoming government will still steal too

FYI i didnt endorse that donation and i never comment on it because its a stolen money but this one is life savings
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Walspring: 1:46am On Jan 29, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Can you even think beyond the surface?? She is investing into the future of her children and grand children by supporting a good leader. Leadership is our only problem, Jonathan is the burden.

Good leader indeed...

Make God help us in this nation
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by annibro(f): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Walspring:

How will God bless her for wasting her 1 million

Lets be serious at times... The 1 million can do something for people living within her
You must be a comedian or joker

Do u know how many lives will be salvaged & generations yet un born dat will ve their future secured wen a man of intergrity like Buhari becomes d president?
U're d one not being serious here. In d Bible, wen Mary Magdalene used an expensive perf on d feet of Jesus, d pharasees(hypocrites) asked him same question u asked here;' Y allow ds waste wen it can be sold 2 help d poor' & Jesus answered wat I want 2 also answer u now; 'u ve d poor wit u always & can help dem wenever u will but me(Jesus) u don't ve always' Ds woman knew wat benefit d world will enjoy after d death of Christ; Matthew 14:3-9.
My bros, d poor are everywer around u. How many ve u helped or fed with ur N100? dis woman has seen d future of ds nation in d hands of a great & Credible Leader as Buhari & is trying 2 secure d future of d next generation of Nigerians. It is a Life time opportunity. Buhari will not always b der 4 us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.