Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan (23694 Views)

Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by ManUtdholic: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2015
jamst:

You are the fool
If d thing dey pain u Kanji dam dey dre goan have a swell time out
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by braine(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Akshow:
were ni man yi sha
omo alaileko, president e lo n pe ni werey? Have an iota of respect atleast.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Xfemt(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Crap as usual from the unintelligent president.

Going by your warped reasoning, it doesn't matter if the younger person is competent or not.

OBJ who led from age 70 till 78, despite our condemnation of his regime, has turned out to be far better than yours by every parameter with which good governance is measured.

In your myopic calculation, you will not mind supporting any of the younger thieves and looters who dominate your government.

You remain the worst president Nigeria has ever known.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Xfemt(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Crap as usual from the unintelligent president.

Going by your warped reasoning, it doesn't matter if the younger person is competent or not.

OBJ who led from age 70 till 78, despite our condemnation of his regime, has turned out to be far better than yours by every parameter with which good governance is measured.

In your myopic calculation, you will not mind supporting any of the younger thieves and looters who dominate your government.

You remain the worst president Nigeria has ever known.

Who relis this dog from it cage
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by ManUtdholic: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
jingh:
counter what he say since u re not a fool
Tell me 1 single sense in the trash he wrote
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
jamst:

you no dey taya ni
y I dhe tire wen una dhe kill innocent person!
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by fleet7(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2015
uyplus:

You must be an ibo man. Foolish ethno-religious bigot.

Its because of people like you that this country is almost at the state of war.Do you have to call him an igbo man to make you point, your write up just justified the school of though wich are you from,your moral standard is very low, learn to think before you talk
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by jamst(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
y I dhe tire wen una dhe kill innocent person!
Shey,you put gum for eyes when zionist isrehelli killed innocent women,children & the aged people in gaza...mr hypocrite
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Akshow: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2015
braine:
omo alaileko, president e lo n pe ni werey? Have an iota of respect atleast.
ogbeni, park well well.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by frainc(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jonadumb is really a morron

WHat does age have to do with competence?

The two top contender for US presidency the biggest democracy in the world in 2016, Hilary Clinton and Jeb Bush are both over 60
Pls answer this question sincerely

What could be the offence that your father will commit that will make you to call him 'DUMB'?
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by lolaxavier(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Chaiii...this guy still dey clueless sha...
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2015
jamst:

Shey,you put gum for eyes when zionist isrehelli killed innocent women,children & the aged people in gaza...mr hypocrite
oga me and ya know dat, dose palestine dem kill Isreali, and dem occupuying d land of Isreal
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by roscolee(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2015
"You can only sanctioned such a documentary of
Buhari to be aired on AIT if:
1. Your wife is barren and has never and will never
savour the joy of motherhood.
2. your maximum concentration level in 24hrs is
not more than 6 hours as you're always incoherent
cos of drunkenness.
3. Your friends are rehabilitated junkies, bandits,
and outlaws.
4. Your trusted allies are crooks, drug barons, and
high profile criminals.
5. The elders you look to are shameless, and cross
dresser, who promote and thrive on ethnic bigotry
6. Your religious leaders are hypocritical, confused,
desperate, and morally and religiously bankrupt.
and
7. Most of your supporters are idiotic who lack
"matter" in rationalisation, not being unmindful that
"matter" is anything which occupies space.

1 Like

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Xfemt(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=makzeze post=30200377]GEJ till 2015

GMB till 2023.
Na ona plan be that b4 na, to return power to the north but this country belong to Nigerians and not northerns after GEJ a south eastern ll take over then by then e go reach north. Take it or u live it or better still hit ur head for wall

I'm a GEJite till 2019
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Xfemt(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2015
makzeze:
GEJ till 2015

GMB till 2023.

Buhari is the most respected and loved person in Nigeria, North in particular.

Na ona plan be that b4 na, to return power to the north but this country belong to Nigerians and not northerns after GEJ a south eastern ll take over then by then e go reach north. Take it or u live it or better still hit ur head for wall

I'm a GEJite till 2019
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by 1stola: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2015
freshness2020:
Gbam!

No cheating, we the easterner's are not hungry for power like some drunk, old and greedy politicians!
APC is grinding down!
After GEJ 2015, Ribadu 2019 follows!
WOW!
Unbelievable! shocked shocked shocked
So you eastern people are so hopeless to think that no CAPABLE person can come out and contest for president even in 2019 when J0ndaft will leave office as you think (which is a dream that will NEVER come true, coz that 0tuoke drunkard will vacate that seat in about 3 months time)
except for a FULANI man - RIBADU
wow cry cry cry
BLOODY SLAVE!
WHAT A SHAME!!! cry cry
Anyway, I don't blame you.
Even OJUKWU, the greatest eastern man that ever lived couldn't even win an election in his own constituency.
SAI GMB JOR.
GEJ TILL MAY 29, 2015.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by 1stola: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:
When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people
One does not have to be psychiatrist to see the obvious: that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake to empower and to enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him, as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed's fighters to fight, kill, and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed's killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but rather "Allah's hand."
Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by "the people of the book" and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews were still alive. On his deathbed, Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a "holy commandment" that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote sharia understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism, and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed's message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but rather a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews. Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself.
Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews, and Muslims must avenge him until judgment day. With all Arab power, money, and influence around the world today, they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed's honor and Islam with his own blood, and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus, Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood, and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander, and mislead
YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL AND A M0RON
WHY DID ADOLF HITLER ( A CHRISTIAN - CATHOLIC) HATED THE JEWS SO MUCH THAT HE KILLED MORE THAN SIX MILLIONS OF THEM IN WW2
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by DWJOBScom(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2015
LagosBoi2:

I think it is you who need a dose of we*d, A war ravaged country recovering from Al-shabab and economy coming back to life. You must be sick to be comparing the growth of Somalia to the growth of Nigeria under a clueless president, Intead of taking territories they are loosing them

Don't be swallowed by your hate for GEJ but the economy of a State in Nigeria is better than the economy of Somalia. Please do not hate try to stay calm
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by femliany(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2015
seems Ribadu is older than GEJ
[quote
author=DWJOBScom post=30199957]Young people must take the bull by the
horn as these old men are simply grabbing their pension funds.

Young people like Aganga , Agric Minister(I don't know his name) ,
Ribadu , Gov Chime and anyother enterprising young Nigerian[/quote]
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Dunamis009: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Exactly, we don't want old men and deir archaic way of tinkyn n doing things, we want fresh minds n ideas
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Mhizkel(f): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Chai!GEJ remains clueless till babies starts breast-feedin dia mothers

1 Like

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2015
49cents:

There is so much bitterness and lack of objectivity in your assessmnet of GEJ. I am a proponent of young people in government...what is wrong with that? If you count yourself as incapable or unworthy to assume elective office in whatever capacity then stay there!

All these military men, even buhari, that you are clamouring for was the minister of petroleum in his 30s and head of state at 43 and here u are lamely berating GEJ for his opinion on young leaders.....shane on you and your mindless likers

So sick of the unthinking buharists thinking buhari and his cohorts will take nigeria into eldorado even in 4 years

Don't be blinded by bigotry. I am all for young leaders and I am a leader in my own right even though you don't have to know the details.

Had GEJ performed credibly beyond reasonable doubt, a Buhari presidency would not have been as sell-able as it is now. Is it for no reason that many youths lean towards Buhari instead of Jonathan? Think please!

Check the attached for your info.

1 Share

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by muredo(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Akshow:
were ni man yi sha

Laughing here tired,Man you make my day
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by femliany(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Well then, just hand over the power to me..I have a blueprint on how to turn the Nation arround for good

1 Like

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2015
nkowaputa:

Having read through some comments here I come to the conclusion that " the youths are not the leaders of tomorrow". The youth of this generation spells doom for the future. How can youths be fighting against someone who is fighting their course? Someone who is saying the youths should take charge?
How could you insinuate that there can be no competent person of less than 60 years to lead Nigeria? Is that how hopeless we are now or are you just been............ Because it's Gej who is canvassing for it?

Youths lets start possessing our future.

It is idiotic for any youth to support GEJ because he himself has failed the youths. I am one, though old enough to say something about Buhari's military regime, but I will not support his careless statement especially when he has failed to deliver the goods.

What has happened to those killed in the NIS job scam? Were they not unemployed youths? What has Jonathan done with those responsible for that calamity?

Please reason objectively.

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Closedoor:

Tell me how Obj's government is better than jonathan. Did you ever go online and say crap about him and go scot-free? Would he allow the apc to contest with him?..No he would have silenced them the moment the alliance started...how many politicians have been assassinated in Jonathan's era? Dude you know nothing about nigeria...I guess you are schooling in france....

Like I said, we criticized OBJ's regime but GEJ has proved that he is the worst. What did IBB say the other time? That his was a saint compared to those after him. Unfortunately he was right.

Check how OBJ's was better than GEJ's.

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by jamst(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
oga me and ya know dat, dose palestine dem kill Isreali, and dem occupuying d land of Isreal
bwwaahh! Dont make me laugh,tell me how many israhellis got killed by palestine & who did this zionist israehellis met on that land before they started killing & buildind their so-called settlement
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Akshow: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
edo3:
Walahi,olori awon were ni ogbeni yen sha..

grin
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by kinethic: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
As I was having lecture with my students in Taiwan. One of the topics we were discussing was about Countries and their achievements.
One of my elderly student asked whom Nigerian president was, I told him GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan. Her response that day took me off guard and I couldn't respond.
She said this three years ago:
"Your president/ that man looks so timid, weak , dull and scared , your Country is in trouble"
Now fast forward , her prophecy is already unwinding before us.
It's unfortunate that Most Nigerians have lost their sanity and blinded with corruption and mediocrity .
Even if Jonathan wins , he will be in history of the most unintelligent jejune and incompetent president.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by thaoriginator: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2015
LagosBoi2:
This man is a disgrace to the office of a president even president of somalia is far more intelligent
grin

@Jona: I just dey look you as you dey tok that nonsense yesterday thru nta.. You just dey tok anyhow! Use your brain na.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=9jagistonline post=30199732][/quote]

This is age discrimination and discrimination is a crime. GEJ should learn how to be diplomatic.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by emmasky90(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
lemme b warming up na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss / Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.