Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,410 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan (23721 Views)

Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by maestroferddi: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2015
freshness2020:
Gbam!

No cheating, we the easterner's are not hungry for power like some drunk, old and greedy politicians!
APC is grinding down!
After GEJ 2015, Ribadu 2019 follows!
Spot on!

After Ribadu an Igboman will ascend the Presidency. Life is turn by turn.

Those who frittered their own opportunities should stop venting their frustrations on the rest of Nigerians, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by adanduka: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2015
A wiser successor is more valuable than a younger one.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by maestroferddi: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jonadumb is really a morron

WHat does age have to do with competence?

The two top contender for US presidency the biggest democracy in the world in 2016, Hilary Clinton and Jeb Bush are both over 60
Well, let them contend but the Republicans are taking over power in 2016.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by darne(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Make una see person wey dey talk,......Gej you're not a role model to anybody, at least not sane people only an insane fellow will see this man as a role model and inspirational leader . Pangolo wants to bring another pangolo like him into power,...Tufiakwa and did I just hear someone mention Ribadu ? I hope you don't mean Nuhu Ribadu the failing coward, many people were seeing him as a role model until he proved his cowardice to the whole world,...Shyor angry
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Eseries(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Hatred for Jona everywhere!
EmMmmmmm! .........What if Jona wins this election?
Some people go self-destruct o!
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by nellyjohn: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Supported. It's bad dat they will always say that we youths are leaders of tomorrow but yet, our grandpa who ruled before I was born and ruled when I was smal stil wants to be the president at this 21st century. We the younger ones have to take over now

GEJ till 2019
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by organic973: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Am just laughing at some comments. Let me not believe that some persons are been paid to insult Mr president it's just to bad.

Am just a concerned citizen.
I love nigeria
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2015
eazydon:
He didn't say he will select. He said he will support only a younger person. Naija youth na opportunity be this o. Not to be casting aspersions, why not work to become that next person?
He said "must"
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by macaphan007(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2015
LagosBoi2:

I think it is you who need a dose of we*d, A war ravaged country recovering from Al-shabab and economy coming back to life. You must be sick to be comparing the growth of Somalia to the growth of Nigeria under a clueless president, Intead of taking territories they are loosing them
Bro i sense the intelligence and maturity in your response,you shouldnt banter words with shallow minded people that cannot differenciate right from wrong....
Some youths can't see beyond the few change that these politicians want to give them,how can a man assume the position of God,saying in "2019" when he hasnt won yet
the tides keep changing by the day and he should wake up to reality,another 4yrs under his reign and our economy is done for,an administration that ccant manage $100 per barrel,hw will they manage $45 per barrel??The dollar now goes for 210 to the naira what then happens in the nxt 4yrs if the oil price goes further down,Nigerians will have to start migrating to Somalia....i no fit talk again,any sane Nigerian should do the Math!
God bless!
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Please let's call spade a spade! APC is seriously
ungrateful! Why haven't they send an appreciation
letter to PDP for the CHEAP PUBLICITY being given
to General Buhari everyday in AIT? Do they think
it's free? Somebody should please hit the nail on
the head! Thanks you GEJ and PDP for giving us
more reasons why we should vote for Buhari.
Please be rest assured that Nigerians won't
disappoint you! We will all VOTE FOR BUHARI as
the PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF
NIGERIA by God's grace! # Still Vexing though#
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by ganganawuj: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2015
What else do u expect from a clueless man after several blunders?
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by BashMe1(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
I cry 4 dis man embarassed

Dis guy call Jona is the dullest mugu on planet earth. Kuku carry the post gv ur Fat Hog Pikin na, make hin rule us.

Mumu to the fullest prsido!
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by organic973: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2015
I believe in the truth.
Please no sentiments and please no insults.

Am standing on a neutral ground.

APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, one can see that:

1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.

4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.

7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.

10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

These are the same people claiming to change nigeria

Are they now saints because they joined APC?

Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.

#am a concerned nigerian.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by ganganawuj: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Is d clueless papa trying to rewrite d nation's constitution on age stipulation for been able to contest for d post of presidency or,his he trying to enforce himself over us?C'mon get out ode lasan lasan.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Kulikulitapa: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Akshow:
were ni man yi sha

grin grin grin
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Billygee2u: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Crap as usual from the unintelligent president.

Going by your warped reasoning, it doesn't matter if the younger person is competent or not.

OBJ who led from age 70 till 78, despite our condemnation of his regime, has turned out to be far better than yours by every parameter with which good governance is measured.

If you had performed well beyond the mediocre

achievements you hype about, Buhari would have been a DOA (dead on arrival) case but
since your performance has been an "F", we
youths are once again relying on the so-called
old but sincere General.

In your myopic calculation, you will not mind supporting any of the younger thieves and
looters who dominate your government.
You remain the worst president Nigeria has
ever known.
what have you done for your villagers before I
will ask of your community ?

you are insulting our president,listen and listen well ,"he who respect the elders(GEJ is a senior citizen as our elder) paves way for his
owngreatness
even your attitude here shows that you are not
qualified to be GEJ's son-inlaw's house boy.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by ganganawuj: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
organic973:
I believe in the truth.
Please no sentiments and please no insults.

Am standing on a neutral ground.

APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, one can see that:

1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.

4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.

7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.

10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

These are the same people claiming to change nigeria

Are they now saints because they joined APC?

Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.

#am a concerned nigerian.
Guy declear ur ground make we no where u stand nd don't u come here nd form neutral ghost abeg,moreover,we sabi unah type.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Billygee2u: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2015
ganganawuj:
Guy declear ur ground make we no where u stand nd don't u come here nd form neutral ghost abeg,moreover,we sabi unah type.
why do you hate truth ?
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by dabossman(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2015
I would have loved to see Namadi Sambo or even David Mark's face when he made that comment.

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Bkdson2121: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ,up we go
bokohalal:
This guy keep digging himself deeper in clueless.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by xdravy(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Going by your warped reasoning, it doesn't matter if the younger person is competent or not.

OBJ who led from age 70 till 78, despite our condemnation of his regime, has turned out to be far better than yours by every parameter with which good governance is measured.

If you had performed well beyond the mediocre achievements you hype about, Buhari would have been a DOA (dead on arrival) case but since your performance has been an "F", we youths are once again relying on the so-called old but sincere General.

In your myopic calculation, you will not mind supporting any of the younger thieves and looters who dominate your government.

You remain the worst president Nigeria has ever known.
tell them tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by boujaye: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2015
PassingShot:

If you had performed well beyond the mediocre achievements you hype about, Buhari would have been a DOA (dead on arrival) case but since your performance has been an "F", we youths are once again relying on the so-called old but sincere General.

In your myopic calculation, you will not mind supporting any of the younger thieves and looters who dominate your government.

[size=13pt] Man void of sentiments, are you saying that:

1) The so called old General is sincere even with the certificate forgery saga?

2) There are not younger Nigerians who are astute, diligent, upright and pragmatic to rule this nation?

3) Are you implying that the younger ones are all thieves and the older ones like Buhari are saints?

Please ponder on and lets read your views again.
[/size]
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by donodion(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2015
grin grin Admission of a globally recognized sore looser.. grin grin grin abeg shift...e no go pass 2015.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by jaybee3(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2015
This clown needs to gagged like seriously....

Age should never be a measure used in determining leadership qualities of potential aspirants.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by farem: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2015
LagosBoi2:
This man is a disgrace to the office of a president even president of somalia Afghanistan is far more intelligent
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by solid3(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Somebody should tell this man to go and sit down jare.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by fandango: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Just thank God ur in Nigeria cus if u were in North Korea by now you wld hv bn behaeded. Is it the President of Nigeria dat ur calling all this names? Dnt u hv elders in ur vilage? Ur making me think ur one of those that threw stone at President.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by elohorayodele: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2015
bokohalal:
This guy keep digging himself deeper in clueless.

See your English and you join dey call person "clueless". cheesy
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by 989900: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2015
My president just don't get it! You suck, you fxcking suck!

It's not about Buhari; it's about people being fed up with the way the country's finances is being plundered by you and your fellow Ph.D's and Masters toting cohorts -- else why would we all be so crazy about voting for a septuagenarian whose WAEC cert is some drama already?

If you've made your mark in 'em 6 years you've been #1, the laws of this country should have been re-written (either officially or unofficially)to only admit Ph.D holders as minimum requirement for those aspiring to be president (well that was my 'dream').

It's not about the General, at this point, any average-well-packaged Nigerian, in a free, fair, and unbiased election would win against you.

We all have our foibles, but you sir, . . . I desperately don't wan' use the word 'clueless'; it's either that though, or you're as wicked and self-serving as most of our past 'leaders'.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Deiok(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2015
yurme:
'presudent' choi jesus z lord sha
if you are not being silly, you would have understand its a typographical error.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by jingh(f): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Tell me 1 single sense in the trash he wrote

you can only call a word a trash if you aired something better than that
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by dabossman(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Billygee2u:

what have you done for your villagers before I
will ask of your community ?

you are insulting our president,listen and listen well ,"he who respect the elders(GEJ is a senior citizen as our elder) paves way for his
owngreatness
even your attitude here shows that you are not
qualified to be GEJ's son-inlaw's house boy.

Err, not trying to knock your hustle but President GEJ did say that some senior citizens are nothing but garage touts. So much for respect.
#justsaying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MKO Abiola’s Proclamation Speech Declaring Himself As President (Full Text) / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas / Zaria Massacre: President Buhari’s Unsettling, Disquieting Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.