Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62604 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
ileobatojo:

To the left jor! Let me behold what the Lord hath made. cheesy Party pooper. tongue tongue wink

I don talk my own sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

So he has a cute face too? shocked

This is why he is so humble here. If he was ugly and fat, he would be bragging about the number of women he can have. cheesy

Lol!

I think, it's better you see and judge for yourself.

Oya BoboYekini, you're almost there. So far, you're the most courageous of them all on NL. You've got the potential to prove that heaven does really exist on NL grin grin

But first, you gotta take off your shirt and show your face. Deal? cool cool
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I blame the husband. grin

Of course its his fault. How dare he allow hot s.exy dudus take his place? Why cant he carve his abs and chest like these dudes? Look at them. They will make any lady married or single melt instanta!! Instead, all he was good at was to sit on the couch all day and grow fat like a hippo with a portruding belly deceiving himself that its a sign of good living. Is that a sight to behold? And you know fat slubby men with pot bellies are very lazy in bed. Tufia!! come on! My hubby must be fit and agile o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Oya BoboYekini, you're almost there. So far, you're the most courageous of them all on NL. You've got the potential to prove that heaven does really exist on NL grin grin

When you say that he has a cute face, then he has a cute face. I know the kind of men you like. wink
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

Love making is essentially for procreation. Men should only meet their wives during their fertility days and no more. Humans are not he-goats,insatiable animals that mate without seasonsgrin

This craze to cheat by our women is what is destroying humanity by spreading viruses that has defied medical solution.

Do you have a low to near zero sex drive? I suspect you do.

Because of the bolded bit of your post, I encourage ladies out there to sample the goods and mount that horse very well, before settling down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bobo yekini, I can feel u jare kiss

This is what we r talking of.

Even with clothes on I give u a big high five kiss
No wonder u didn't run tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

When you say that he has a cute face, then he has a cute face. I know the kind of men you like. wink

Thank goodness you know my very high standards.... kiss kiss kiss

But no, I haven't said he's got a cute face.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Of course its his fault. How dare he allow hot s.exy dudus take his place? Why cant he carve his abs and chest like these dudes? Look at them. They will make any lady married or single melt instanta!! Instead, all he was good at was to sit on the couch all day and grow fat like a hippo with a portruding belly deceiving himself that its a sign of good living. Is that a sight to behold? And you know fat slubby men with pot bellies are very lazy in bed. Tufia!! come on! My hubby must be fit and agile o.

grin grin

Now let us stop talking about unfit, pot-bellied, lazy, greasy husbands.
I am still high from the pics and I don't want to come down. cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Thank goodness you know my very high standards.... kiss kiss kiss

But no, I haven't said he's got a cute face.

You said he had "baby-smooth, killer facial features..."

You activated my fantasy and the description makes him look cute in my fantasy. Is it just a fantasy? grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
I don laugh tire.

My belle

Oya Sambarry I leave your man for you.
ahen that's my girl. Oya take this one

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Lol!
Efe, he try na.
Can't u see he Exhudes confidence from day one. See those that r......., Infact let me close my mouth cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin grin

How are you so sure? Some fantasies can be fulfilled. You never know. cheesy
Aha! if fantasies were horses.... tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Haha!

The women will do more than melt. Have you read Sambarry's comments? She used phrases like:

~ Born pikin every year...

~ Go late to work every day...

~ Forget her name and address when asked...

~ Blame Fashola, Lagos-Benin express way, Broken plates...

grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

grin grin

Now let us stop talking about unfit, pot-bellied, lazy, greasy husbands.
I am still high from the pics and I don't want to come down. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
So I just read a topic on front page about a lady meeting up nairaland dudes through online dating.

She practically scanned them through their mature comments, and finally getting to meet them , if not mouth odor, it's body odor. The babe weak grin

Little wonder we see topics like smelly kitty. Birds of same feathers.
Now same fellas wanna eat her raw..

This place is a joke !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Because of the bolded bit of your post, I encourage ladies out there to sample the goods and mount that horse very well, before settling down.

What a nightmare to be married to a man like this. shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

Aha! if fantasies were horses.... tongue

No dude. This is gonna get fulfilled. When i want something, i go for it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:

na R Kelly old cargo you dey give me abi? angry

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You're asking the wrong question. The question should be does he have low sperm count or is he having erectile dysfunction
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sophyrocks:

No dude. This is gonna get fulfilled. When i want something, i go for it. cheesy
Hahaha! If you dey serious, I go hook u up nicely. Not with me abeg, I have only 1-pack. But there are clubs in Nigeria where you can get this, I'm pretty sure.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Haha!

The women will do more than melt. Have you read Sambarry's comments? She used phrases like:

~ Born pikin every year...

~ Go late to work every day...

~ Forget her name and address when asked...

~ Blame Fashola, Lagos-Benin express way, Broken plates...

grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

She's lost!! I dnt blame her.

2 Likes

cococandy:

grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
he's still sexy jare. Ok take this if you don't like him

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Another one:

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

What a nightmare to be married to a man like this. shocked shocked shocked

Sex for procreation only. Very strict (village headmaster style) with his "thing", and will definitely have a non-negotiable timetable for sex.

After pregnancy's confirmed, no sex for the next couple of years till he's ready for baby number two. Makes you wonder if he's human at all...

moca:

Lol!
Efe, he try na.
Can't u see he Exhudes confidence from day one. See those that r......., Infact let me close my mouth cheesy

He is confident, I'll give you that. He's calmed down a lot sef. Used to be very wild back in the days... smiley

carefreewannabe:

You said he had "baby-smooth, killer facial features..."
You activated my fantasy and the description makes him look cute in my fantasy. Is it just a fantasy? grin

Lol!

You are smart, girl. Very. But you won't rope me in with that. I used the conjunction IF grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

Hahaha! If you dey serious, I go hook u up nicely. Not with me abeg, I have only 1-pack. But there are clubs in Nigeria where you can get this, I'm pretty sure.

Seriously, ive got someone who will fulfill this fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You're asking the wrong question. The question should be does he have low sperm count or is he having erectile dysfunction

Ewoooo.....

Then it's even more serious than I suspected! grin grin grin

carefreewannabe:
Another one:

Ah..ah...this woman!

Have you got a similar one, but for a black dude, Carefree?

Pretty please? cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Seriously, ive got someone who will fulfill this fantasy.
I'll give it my best shot. I want miladies to have the nicest time smiley
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:

cheesy cheesy

cococandy:

grin grin grin

At least he's still got some hair left on his head... tongue tongue

Sophyrocks:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
She's lost!! I dnt blame her.

Lol! True that. Just don't get too close to her man sha. She's very possessive of him. I don't blame her either. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
he's still sexy jare. Ok take this if you don't like him

sambarry my husband fine and fit pass this Jim iyke guy.

If I must get extra from the side it has to be a finer dude.

Give me one like that one carefree posted. dude strip teasing in white cheesy
Come on girl

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
sambarry my husband fine and fit pass this Jim iyke guy.

If I must get extra from the side it has to be a finer dude.

Give me one like that one carefree posted. dude strip teasing in white cheesy
Come on girl

Infact eh...

Carefreewannabe isn't playing fair. Why won't she post a similar pic of a black brother stripping? sad sad

That aside, I can almost hear the music playing in the background as he strips of his white top. This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcSx0hz6WSw

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
ileobatojo:

Here you go!

No unwashed blokoses under these segzy silk boxers please. Tenk.

grin grin

Chai these women haff kill somebori, hiannn all the crying meninst don run comot see mennnnnnnnn abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / Sex Starved Wife / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.