Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62661 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by undercat: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lots of bared fangs here sha.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Those cheating men who have liver should try a DNA test on their kids hehehehehe. You think you can be sharing peni-s while she puts her vagin-a on ice abi

That's the short cut to getting a massive heart attack if they try it. DNA testing I mean. grin grin

But I always thought they're the "stronger" species? So if a woman can stomach (no matter how bitter the pill), her man sowing his wild oats with other women, then why do such men have a hard time accepting the fact that Junior isn't really theirs? After loving, and training the child past his / her tertiary education?

freecocoa:
You too sabi jor, it will make sense if you become a marriage counselor o, think of the countless marriages you'll save with all this method, think about it.grin

My dear, na so we see am.

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander na. Unfortunately, the average Naija ganda is above reproach. The goose must have very broad shoulders, a completely forgiving heart + a box full of red pants and bras.

Na so we see am.

bennyrazz:
smh @ comments from supposed married women

What's wrong with the comments?

We'd rather you tell us, rather than scratch your head.

SAMBARRY:
It's John i want you to see. The short man beside him is just an attachey jare. cheesy
why are you na frowning cheesy

I'm totally allergic to short men.

Give me tall, dark, handsome, six-pack, etc then I'll smile. The shirt must come off. I like to see what I'm dealing with na.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
undercat:

**Growl!**

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Why dislike me? Shebi you want to break a home hiann. The man should not listen to home breakers oh, oga husband keep ya home oh
grin cheesy grin

the advice they give is to hard for them to swallow grin

please help me add that they should be patient to the list grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by lilmax(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
BoboYekini:
Poor attempts at sarcasm tongue Like say any of una fit dare cheat on your husbands.
That's the difference between the sexes. Women cheat in their heads, while men go out and do the bidness cheesy
you dey do as if you nor know nairaland wella cheesy after all this nonsense when them dey yarn,na to go do “yes sir“ for their husbands grin even the ones when never see husband go still dey feel fly grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
undercat:
you wan try? Man got shine him eyes wella.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

He can join this 100 day fast even try dry fasting too she will change

Nollywood is messing up big time. There is a lot of untapped market in this scenario you paint.

N.aak.ed, desperate hubby ferverently doing 40 days of dry fasting to bring madam back from her cheating ways, whilst wearing red socks, red boxers, red singlet and red tie. cheesy cheesy

Do you think the female pastor will try it on with the disillusioned hubby seeking help?

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Where is Chillisauce and Ileobatojo they have red pant and bra am sure they must also have red boxes and singlets

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:
Where is Chillisauce and Ileobatojo they have red pant and bra am sure they must also have red boxes and singlets

Red socks and red tie!

Don't forget that bit too. Very important.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
hennnn grin

pardon? cheesy

Ah! You didn't know? Divorce is about the greatest sin there is o, a man shouldn't leave his wife because she cheated na, afterall, if she had all she needed, why would she resort to cheating? It's his fault she strayed.

Atleast Efe will help those men whose wives have cheated, realize this.

9 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nollywood is messing up big time. There is a lot of untapped market in this scenario you paint.

N.aak.ed, desperate hubby ferverently doing 40 days of dry fasting to bring madam back from her cheating ways, whilst wearing red socks, red boxers, red singlet and red tie. cheesy cheesy

Do you think the female pastor will try it on with the disillusioned hubby seeking help?

40 days is small oh, 100 days is better. They can also add that baba wey dey mix shi-t vomit and fingernails plus pubic hair and mix for their wives that will surely stop wandering eyes and ensures she has eyes for only him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
This one na black tall man. I will search for the one with no shirt on later

EfemenaXY:

That's the short cut to getting a massive heart attack if they try it. DNA testing I mean. grin grin

But I always thought they're the "stronger" species? So if a woman can stomach (no matter how bitter the pill), her man sowing his wild oats with other women, then why do such men have a hard time accepting the fact that Junior isn't really theirs? After loving, and training the child past his / her tertiary education?

My dear, na so we see am.

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander na. Unfortunately, the average Naija ganda is above reproach. The goose must have very broad shoulders, a completely forgiving heart + a box full of red pants and bras.

Na so we see am.

I'm totally allergic to short men.

Give me tall, dark, handsome, six-pack, etc then I'll smile. The shirt must come off. I like to see what I'm dealing with na.

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Red socks and red tie!

Don't forget that bit too. Very important.

You don make me laugh piss for body

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by DeeMain(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Why dislike me? Shebi you want to break a home hiann. The man should not listen to home breakers oh, oga husband keep ya home oh

Indeed, someone has hacked into aisha2's NL account!!! embarassed cry
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

40 days is small oh, 100 days is better. They can also add that baba wey dey mix shi-t vomit and fingernails plus pubic hair and mix for their wives that will surely stop wandering eyes and ensures she has eyes for only him
grin grin

na im be say babalawo go make more money grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not good at all.

Why you come add short man for the pic? angry angry

And I'd rather see a man with no shirt on, showing off his six pack and tight buttocks. Where's carefreewannabe when you need her the most?

You never start. Our guy here is preaching from both ends of his mouth.

Man fit do am, but woman? Mba. She must be the spawn of the devil himself to even think it.

My dear, let's not forget to add bathing naked at the Lagos Bar Beach on Independence day, whilst burying a dozen red and white candles, after swallowing a gallon of Olive Oil... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am here babes, what do you need me for? I am a loyal friend. wink
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by undercat: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

**Growl!**

grin grin grin

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aisha2,did u see it?

Let me know so I will know it's now working.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by bennyrazz: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

R u fit?
Exhudes sexshual energy whenever u pass?
Picture pls and I will do d rest kiss kiss
cheesy
I'll take a rain check grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=undercat post=30300115][/quote]

Aww, see fine cat kiss
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by undercat: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
blublahd:

you wan try? Man got shine him eyes wella.

Just put binoculars dey watch from far.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This one na black tall man. I will search for the one with no shirt on later

Ovoko! shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Abeg e don do! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
Aisha2,did u see it?
Let me know so I will know it's now working.

I haff seen it dear, have replied you. Na gode
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by bennyrazz: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

i'll rather scratch my head
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
bennyrazz:
I'll take a rain check grin
U r learning small small kiss
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
DeeMain:

Indeed, someone has hacked into aisha2's NL account!!! embarassed cry
so because she's lifting your own words means her account has been hacked.
Hmnnn smiley

Interesting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

I haff seen it dear, have replied you. Na gode
Hope it enters o
Thanks babe kiss

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by bennyrazz: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

U r learning small small kiss
lol
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
so because she's lifting your own words means her account has been hacked.
Hmnnn smiley

Interesting

Me I just want to keep happy homes so kids wont suffer from divorce. Haven't you seen the post on how women should endure because divorce is bad for kids? Men too should endure and not break happy homes its just se-x jare she will come home to him when she is done

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
Bobo yekini, we hv statistics her on nl o! cheesy

Nigerian married women rated as first in d whole world when it comes to cheating.

According to a lagos dna expert, up to 67% of all first borns by a married couple does not belong to d husband.

Okpari! cheesy

I advise u, if u hv not yet married,better don't o!
Cos it must surely happen! cheesy
angry I dey go watch ball.
P.s.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by undercat: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

Aww, see fine cat kiss

The cat try.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Me I just want to keep happy homes so kids wont suffer from divorce. Haven't you seen the post on how women should endure because divorce is bad for kids? Men too should endure and not break happy homes its just se-x jare she will come home to him when she is done
You're very correct. After all products of divorce make bad grades in school and have bad character

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.