Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] (7920 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Buhari's Letter To Senate On Appointment Of 2 Ministerial Nominees (Photo) / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by clevvermind(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari is a crook. he should arrested.

5 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by ZACHIE: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
VERY CHEAP SHOT.

Underneath the Letterhead is a thin line.
That Line is the line of superimposition: cut and paste of olden days.

This is too CHEAP, DAMNED TOO CHEAP

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Rilwayne001: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
AlexReports:
▴̲̊̽▴̲̊̽̽▴̲̊̽BIGGEST SHOW OF▴̲̊̽▴̲̊̽̽▴̲̊̽

A Clash Of 
☆BEAUTY & FASHION☆

#HIGHLIGHT:
- Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria
                      &
- African Designers Concert

#SPECIAL FEATURE:
* African Designers Award 
* African Pageant Award   
* African Media Award     

#ENTRIES: 
> African Top Fashion Designers
> Nigeria's Famous Couture 
> Notable Modelling Agencies

HOW TO ENTER
Pay N4000 into Any GTB Bank
•Account Name: Amity GLOBAL Network 
•Account No: 0164550028
#Text Teller No-08095798280 &    
Keep Teller safe for Audition 

DESIGNERS Contact: 
 (( 08117450673.))

#AUDITION:
Awka• Enugu • PH • Lagos 
• Keffi • Calabar • FCT

#Inquiries: 
08117450673, 08037780342
08032330412, 08140912893
BBM: 2AFC5DD6, 28A56DE2
Www.mostbeautifulmodelnigeria.com

....promoting African fashion & celebrating Nigeria's beauty!!!

Packaged By: ENDOWED Africa Television

UGANDAN NEWS:
http://ugandabusinessnetwork.com/entertainment-news-2/most-beautiful-models-in-nigeria-to-showcase-african-fashions/
                     (((SPONSORED)))

You are a criminal, fraudster and a bastard for the above and your deceptive OP.
Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
ZACHIE:
VERY CHEAP SHOT.

Nice observation, i just noticed it now...the guy is a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Mobi47(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
dont do this bro, this is not facebook. If u dont have any better thing to comment then read comments. Nairaland is not facebook o. If u wnt to advertise then create ur own thread.
Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Doyin2(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
You mus be a big fool.

GMB wrote Cambridge WASC and not WAEC.

Hell fire is your abode for this useless and mischievous thread.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by fleet7(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari save Nigeria from this national embarassment, by providing the original copy of your waec or the photocopy the more time you waste you give the public the impression that you didn't write waec this case has lingered too long

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by agabaI23(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
ritababe:
even if I'm no get at least he can still do better than the clueless one
How will he do that? Why do you think so? Have you tried to check out what both people have accomplished? I think you should read Okonjo-Iwealas response to Soludo or better still have a chat with some of us. We can't lie to you.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by creepsyme(f): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Even GMB provides PHCN bill as his certificate I will vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by ManUtdholic: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
TheOtherview:
Why not WAEC Gambia? Or better still, WAEC Sierra Leone?

Learner
Ghana house the hq of waec

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by duwdu: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
The person who made the inquiry clearly and deliberately misspelled Buhari's first name, so that such record would not be found. This is very childish, actually... and, IIRC, such a trick had been tried before, as reported and exposed in the news at least once.

These political hara-kiri children sha!

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by ManUtdholic: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
ZACHIE:
VERY CHEAP SHOT.

Like that of Oluwole certificate of GMB (give me Bomb)

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:
I thought WAEC international is currently operating in Lagos, specifically their Ogba office ? undecided

So call your 'kids' to order.

Another propaganda to be busted. PDP una nor dey shame
Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by jmaine: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
diluminati:

So call your 'kids' to order.

Another propaganda to be busted. PDP una nor dey shame

Would you shut up and tell your principal to write to WASC/Cambridge ASAP to quell this raging allegation.

Shame no dey catch Una say common to present ordinary WASC na serious case study. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by mrmetoo1: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Another reason this is so stupid is Buhari has to authorize the release. So except Buhari told WAEC/Cambridge to release it to a particular institution WAEC can't release any information. This is not even creative, very unintelligent attempt at discrediting your opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by utytill(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls Oga Buhari,if you no get secondary school certificate,pls show us primary school testimonial.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why does the paper have some sort of lines that look like a photoshop job? Oh yeah because it fuckin is Photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by TheOtherview: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Learner
Ghana house the hq of waec

Arrowhead of dundee united - you don't query deductions made to your MTN phone credit in Nigeria by writing to its HQ in Ghana. cheesy

The MTN Group has confirmed that the Head office of the West and Central Africa (WECA) region would to be located in Ghana, a statement in Accra said on Monday.

The WECA regional office comprises of nine operating units - Nigeria, Benin, Cote D'Ivoire Liberia, Cameroon, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Congo Brazzaville and Ghana.
Source: https://www.nairaland.com/379778/insult-mtn-locates-west-african
Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:

Would you shut up and tell your principal to write to WASC/Cambridge ASAP to quell this raging allegation.

Shame no dey catch Una say common to present ordinary WASC na serious case study. embarassed

Let me help you with a quote from someone here

Revolution:

Note he said "...can not be found in the archives of the Records and Aptitude Test Department in [/b]Ghana[b]" Keyword is Ghana. Did Buhari do the exams in Ghana? And since when did WAEC release results to anyone other than the candidate?

See Nigeria WAEC address below:

WAEC INTERNATIONAL OFFICE, LAGOS
3 Watchtower Avenue,
Onipanu, Somolu, Lagos
Private Mail Bag 1076. Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: (234-1)-5820266,5820704,7915675,7914351-6
Fax: (234-1) 5820265
e-mail:waechqrslagos@yahoo.com

NIGERIA NATIONAL OFFICE
21, Hussey Street, Yaba;
Private Mail Bag 1022, Yaba, Lagos.
Tel: (01) 7305150,961016,2136455,8974569
e-mail:hnowaeclagos@yahoo.co.uk
hnowaeclagos@waecnigeria.org

I used to put you in the boots of beaf, but the years you have spent here have not made you wiser at all.
I'm wondering what you did with yourself all those years, to be blinded by cheap propaganda. smh!

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Obinoscopy Ngwakwe , Please note that this is fake and can never be verified before una rush go put am for home page because of TRAFFIC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Trailblazer1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari should immediately report himself to the nearest prison

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by ellechrystal(f): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhahahari...
Oh I laugh in okirika..
Zahra buhari please wat can u say about this grin

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by nigerianvenom(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
all i can say is "ewo"

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Yeske2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP and lies, kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari should immediately report himself to the nearest prison

ellechrystal:
Buhahahari...
Oh I laugh in okirika..
Zahra buhari please wat can u say about this grin

Make una try to read comments before una post nonsense. Cant you see it is fake?

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by coolscott(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
[size=13pt]I support Jonathan over Buhari but I don't know how true this document is, given that one person's results/records cannot be made available to another.

That being said, I do not know if the information concerning whether or not a person's results exist in the first place, is also protetcted by the client confidentiality laws[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by mickeymimi: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
You people are on wild goose chase lol.

some agents of the opposition at work again?

Remember OBJ said & I quote “The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASEC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007 " The "we" there included GEJ. Remember , You are dealing with reputation of Military institution & retired general here which OBJ is one . The reputation of the Military will be defended weather GEJ / PDP likes it or not . All the information available already favor GMB according to Nigerian Constitution .

His old school traced and confirmed his statement of Result which copied from University of Cambridge list of 1961 set result ,.

A serving judge boldly confirmed that he wrote the same exam with him , Group picture of his set also confirmed him.

The University of Cambridge confirmed content of his result .

Still some lawyers already challenged him in court of law . What a wasted effort !

The constitution and electoral act did not say anyone must submit his certificate, it made provisions for an affidavit stating your certificate you intend to use.

Buhari Met INEC criteria that is why you have not heard INEC saying anything instead they have accepted him as the APC candidate because INEC have lawyers that do their legal work.

INEC is not asking for Buhari certificates it is a PDP propaganda.

Buhari originally did not want to address this matter because it is a waste of time to him because INEC has not requested his certificate,and even till Now INEC has never requested it, he submitted it voluntarily because INEC is satisfied with the Affidavit he first submitted.

Fani kayode is playing the wrong game with Buhari, he was in the APC he ran to PDP when they dropped charges of corruption against him. He cannot be trusted.

LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY..
GMB swore to an affidavit that as at the time of submitting his form,his documents were with the military.But since the military to his surprise denied such,he had collected copies from his school and now submitted to INEC,duly acknowledged. Haba please lets move on na .

Pls get your PVC and vote wisely. Vote for the future of children. #thechibokgirlsarestillmissing

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by TheOtherview: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:
I thought WAEC international is currently operating in Lagos, specifically their Ogba office ? undecided

Exactimo! The dogs of war have gone beyond the point where they can hear the whistle of the hunter though. They have attained such an unnatural high on their own faeces, that we are now in a season where anything goes... grin

Administrative Structure

The Chief Executive is the Registrar whose office is at the Headquarters, Accra, Ghana. Each member country has a National Office which is headed by a Head of National Office, who is in charge of the activities of the Council in that country, while the Registrar coordinates the five National Offices. In addition, the Registrar supervises the Head of Research Division; the Director, Human Resources Management; the Director of Finance; the Director of Audit; the Director of Administration as well as the Representative of the Council in London.

The Council’s functions in each member country are carried out through two line divisions: the Test Development Division and the Test Administration Division. While the Test Development Division produces the syllabuses and tests to be taken, the Test Administration Division conducts the tests and issues results and certificates. In achieving their goals, the two divisions are actively supported by the General Administration Division, the Computer Services Division and the Finance Division. The Heads of these five divisions report to the Head of national Office.

Source: http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=69
Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by dhegreat: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
By Dayo Adesulu
The West African Examinations Council, WAEC, has
said that General Muhammadu Buhari can apply to
the examination body for the verification of his
results. It said such verification can only be
forwarded to the institution specified by the
candidate.
WAEC Deputy Director, Public Affairs, Lagos, Mr.
Yusuf Ari in a telephone conversation with Vanguard
Wednesday said, “No individual has the legal right to
approach WAEC for the verification of another
person’s result except the owner of the result.”
He explained that the constitutional right vested on
the Freedom of Information law does not include
invasion of privacy adding, “The certificate in
question belongs to Muhammadu Buhari and he
alone has the right to apply for verification.
“Be that as it may, WAEC cannot take any action
except, the owner of the certificate asked us to do so.
We are an independent body, therefore, we cannot be
partisan on this issue,” he said.
According to Ari, all the former Head of State needs
to do is to apply by given WAEC the name of his
school, Examination number and year of the
examination and the result will be verified.
However, after verification of the results, it will be
forwarded to the institution and not the owner of the
results.
In conclusion, I am very sure we all read this earlier, so what changed over the last 7days? PDP in action, this letter is forged. And the paper is just an ordinary A4 paper typed on, if the stamp wasn't original, I would have thought it was the photocopy they uploaded, but the stamp is real, so, something is fishy, its a creative handwork of pdp, am very sure an insider from waec helped them with the stamp. My fellow Nigerians, don't be surprise if tomorrow, Waec denies everything about this letter. Don't let us be disturbed, CHANGE is comin in due process.
Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by meforyou1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
What the hell. Was buhari given birth to in the 10th century or what? Even George Washington the first president of US's academic records are still intact.
Buhari does not have School cert, very pure and very simple

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by jmaine: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
diluminati:

Let me help you with a quote from someone here

I used to put you in the boots of beaf, but the years you have spent here have not made you wiser at all.
I'm wondering what you did with yourself all those years, to be blinded by cheap propaganda. smh!

Lady please quit the drama, I care less about your classification cadre. My first post you quoted was enough to tell you my leaning on this thread.

The ultimate solution to all these back and forth is for Buhari to write to the examining authorities to authenticate his WASC status. Anything other than that is just extending the stench of fraud over him.

3 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by jmaine: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
TheOtherview:

Exactimo! The dogs of war have gone beyond the point where they can hear the whistle of the hunter though. They have attained such an unnatural high on their own faeces, that we are now in a season where anything goes... grin

Source: http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=69

Sure bro, there is something not right with this report.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes / Jonathan Ojadah Gifts Over 450 Arise O Nigeria Members With Xmas Packages / Africa Will Never Be One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.