Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics (1410 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by danielmichael(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2015
My friends girl friend janet was brought to me by my very best friend last mnth for me to show her some tips and fundamentals in mathematics since i have knowledge of it.i accepted her and i started teaching her the rudiments.after like 1 week she started playin with me during the teaching session.at some point i had to be very serious by telling her she should concentrate with me.she began instinctive stirring at me and buying me snacks when she will come for the class as it was nad so initially.after 3weeks being a receptive type,she had grabbed everyting i showed her on the rudiment of mathematics and i was so happy i tôt her to that extent.after some point she began solving problems in mathematics on her own and she was so happy..oneday after takin my bath,coming inside my room i saw 5 missed kalls on my fone an 2 damned msg.scrollin my fone to check it was her;
Hello danny where are you?
Have yu eaten?
Shud i buy yu sth?
Im on my way for the class.

She started being very nice to me.
When she arrived she was with some snacks for me.when i wanted to start the class with her she close her book and close mine and she came very closer to me and said that she loves me and that she wants me in her life and that shes been hiding the feelings frm me that she was scared it wasnt the right time and that she will do anything to jus stay with me,that im very intelligent and that ive rilly changed her life thoroughly,,because in my class i also give a word of advise to her.i was like not having any word to say after she told me all these but i controlld my self at dat moment as a guy and i reply her that ill send her text to her fone be4 she sleeps.
I send her a text askin her about her affairs with my friend,hw will it be good wid her and wid ma friend that is datin her.,she replied tellin me that she loves me and dt she wants me..afta 2days i recievd a call frm her parent,they wantd to see me..when i got to her parent,the parent told me that ive rilly changed thier daughter that they rilly wana appreciate me with 20k..they gave me 20k i was so happy,afta evriting the moda told me that i should rilly help her with all ma might that they will reward me mre than this that she has handed her ova to me that they belived in me with her..i didnt undastand that statement until when she told me that she had told the parent how nice i am..recently we ve been going out togeda,and shes been very good and a nice gal to me and im falling in love with her and my friend and i have been in grudges since he realised that shes in love with me and my friend is threatening me..

Pls abeg una what shud i do
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by pasqal09: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2015
If I hear say this story na true
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2015
pasqal09:
u even get tym read am
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nastydroid(m): 12:22am On Jan 29, 2015
what is the name of this movie
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by olakumby(f): 12:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Its not a movie,its from a story book.

Danny and the rich girl.

1 Like

Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by pasqal09: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
u even get tym read am
I have to. Na my job
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2015
grin
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 29, 2015
pasqal09:

I have to. Na my job
lol hw much is d salary
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 29, 2015
pasqal09:

I have to. Na my job
loool hw much iss d salary
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by cyprus000: 12:42am On Jan 29, 2015
olakumby:
Its not a movie,its from a story book.

Danny and the rich girl.
gringringrin
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Tales by the moonlight
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 29, 2015
story for the gods ………if na so,you know how many guys go Don turn mathematics chicha grin grin
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by goldenone(f): 3:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Be careful bro so that ur next story won't be "she dumped me after passing mathematics"...nice story there tho I love stories
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by akpumping7720(m): 4:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Nastydroid:
what is the name of this movie
Mathematics in the Bedroom!!
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Insert disc two!!
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
u even get tym read am
lol...u bad
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
Tales by the moonlight
yoruba call it Iro nla
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 29, 2015
pasqal09:

I have to. Na my job
pasqual do something nau
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Sunkyphil(m): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2015
efiko ti fi maths gbayawo lowo ore oogrin
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by pasqal09: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:
pasqual do something nau
Abt what?
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Ipledge:
yoruba call it Iro nla
does it mean that?
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Wow
Nice love story

@op
Go for what your heart desires
If them girls like make them jealous

#CUPID
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Brightology2(m): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2015
D mathematician.i hail thee
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by pasqal09: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2015
pasqal09:

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala is a super mod right?
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by lalasticlala(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2015
pasqal09:

Lol
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by apparentlylaw(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Eiyah ..reminds me of 1 movie ...
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
does it mean that?
yea,if you know d meaning of iro and nla
Re: She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics by Ksslib(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2015
danielmichael:
My friends girl friend janet was brought to me by my very best friend
And you're still asking what you should do huh? Isn't it obvious that you're nothing but a betrayer, a snitch.

Can't even imagine myself dating ma Nigga's Girl. Smh for all these chewing gum boys sef --- youre a big disgrace to the bro code.

Since na you solve maths pass,go Prove Fermat's theorem na or solve the Music of Prime numbers so that Angelina Jolie and Amber Rose go dey drag you like egbo.. Smh

(1) (Reply)

I Had My First Kiss And... / Ladies! Men Can NEVER Just Be Your Friends. / How To Know If He Is Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.