Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

You Can Make Anyone Laugh... Even If You're The Most Boring Person You Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Make Anyone Laugh... Even If You're The Most Boring Person You Know (622 Views)

Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems / 25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You / 36 Questions That Will Make Anyone Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Anyone Laugh... Even If You're The Most Boring Person You Know by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2015
Today I was at the barbing salon when I randomly said a story I cooked up in my head and the next thing I see? Everyone was laughing! lol... At that point, I reminded myself that years ago, when I used to be a wussy, this could have only happened in a dream. So I've got a piece of advice for you:

Humor is mostly gotten from an unusual occurrence that happens after a usual supposition followed by a usual expectation. For instance, this is the story I told them in the salon:

"Wow... this cut really looks nice... but you know, I won't give you the credit yet, until you cut it so well that I'll be walking on the street tomorrow and a girl will see me and stop me and say, 'Wow... You're so cute. That's a nice cut you got there. Where did you get it?' Then I'd answer, 'Oh... thanks. Got it at James' salon.' Then she'd say, 'Ok... Wow, Ok. I'll send my boyfriend there tomorrow then.' And I would be like 'SCREW YOU!!!', and leave."

Obviously I thought I was so cute she was trying to pick me up, not make me a referral for her boyfriend!!! Lol... And maybe you all thought this too. And that's what makes this story funny.

I hope this helps your game guys!
Re: You Can Make Anyone Laugh... Even If You're The Most Boring Person You Know by braine(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2015
This doesn't seen practical in a typical Naija environment.
Re: You Can Make Anyone Laugh... Even If You're The Most Boring Person You Know by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Nice write up....
Re: You Can Make Anyone Laugh... Even If You're The Most Boring Person You Know by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 29, 2015
huh? undecided where's the humor?!
Re: You Can Make Anyone Laugh... Even If You're The Most Boring Person You Know by Precioussilas10: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2015
well,you are right but when you try to force it-i mean trying to alter your true image just to fit in into people's perception of who you are,that's when you self-destruct cuz you ain't keeping it real.People should learn to accept themselves though it's a huge task but once you do,you will forever be free and confident.

(1) (Reply)

The Guys Have "FWB'' While The Girls Have ''FZ'' / What Will You Do Should This Happen To You? / Call Him These Tommorow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.