Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Wondering! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wondering! (599 Views)

See What This Lady Was Caught Doing On Camera That Has Got People Wondering / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wondering! by Cutedwag(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2015
My story goes this way... Went for a night reading on a val night, saw an empty lecture room and decide to study there, not so long, saw a tall, slim, beautiful girl come join me in same lecture room... She caught my attention and give me tha normal green light i needed, so i got 2 meet her and she smile @ every words i utter... To my biggest surprise this same babe no gree chat with me for whatapp (not really fun to chat with), so i lock-up. Mistakenly i saw her inside campus @ a very good night, so i call her and talk to her, she explained herself that she's always busy, she attend lecture 6am to 6pm, so i ask her about a date during the weekend, she said she dont spends weekends in school geographical area, but she promises too start chatting beta, though she stil dont change, i locked up again to.... Just wondering what's really wrong with that girl, i need a girl here to reason with her and share her opinion with me... She's too pretty too just let go like that!
Re: Wondering! by Brugo(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Don't let any gal scatter your dada. Free her. Dem plenty. angry
Re: Wondering! by echobee(f): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Face your studies sad
Re: Wondering! by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Your parents sent you to school and you're busing chasing a girl that is more worried about her own education...... If you don't wanna learn then leave her alone, that's what she's in school to do.
Re: Wondering! by golor(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Girls can b so deceptive,if u mistake all this dia smile for green light, na one chance u enter b that.
Re: Wondering! by Cutedwag(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Brugo:
Don't let any gal scatter your dada. Free her. Dem plenty. angry
lol.... Aware say dem plenty, you see 'lock up' for my text, just wondering, not that she dont want me or admire me, there's just something am interested at, not her in person
Re: Wondering! by Cutedwag(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
Your parents sent you to school and you're busing chasing a girl that is more worried about her own education...... If you don't wanna learn then leave her alone, that's what she's in school to do.
lol.... Yap, my parent sent me 2 school 2 learn, and hav learnt alot, but i think you learn nothing in my text, you just comment without reading and carefully meditated on it...
Re: Wondering! by agohmamuda(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2015
She be Ogbànjè; Period. grin
Re: Wondering! by Cutedwag(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2015
echobee:
Face your studies sad
lol.... Face my study? So funny, am surprise these your opinion, cause if you applied the advise you just shared with me here, you wouldn't hav told me to face my study
Re: Wondering! by Cutedwag(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Gosh! You guys here are bigger than this, you misread and misunderstood this text. You ain't communicating, i requested for a girl to reason in that girl shoes and tell me what's tha problem is, it not about green light or anything in particular... Only girls solve girls puzzle... For God sake, i said i went for a night class on a val day! :> disappointed!!
Re: Wondering! by mrkay101(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2015
just take it slow bro.. don't have much expectations.
since she said she doesn't have time to chat. just call her up and talk. don't over do it b4 she starts to see you as a pest.

again lower you expectations in other not to get disappointed. the reason why we cry foul is cuz we always expect too much from dat person.

here's an idea.. try to see if u guys can hangout during night class again. since us aid she was more open then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 / Winning Her Heart Part 1 / Is It Just Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.