Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts (20996 Views)

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
cjrane:

If the Janjaweeed general will not ask his boko boys to continue behaving like animals
God will serve them a bitter defeat to taste soon.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chylo:
I love Aganga as a person, but he lied severally in that video.

He said there are job boards in 774 LGAs in Nigeria where people can match their skills with requirements. Please, let me ask you, have you seen any of these boards?

1.3 million jobs created in one year? Haba! That is 0.9 percent of Nigeria's population employed in a year? Common, tell us another story.

In fact there are so so many lies and half-truths. The fact is, all that this government has done is a drop in the ocean. We need a massive jobs revolution. If you do well, everyone will see it and applaud you. The immigration scam alone should tell you the situation of things.

I take it that you did not watch the video. You would have heard him explain how many jobs is to be created and for how long. For you info, it is a 10yr plan. No one on earth can employ the whole unemployed population in a few years.
Now go back and watch the interview this time.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Flets: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
I've always maintained that nobody comes close in terms of presidential performance like GEJ.

We can argue all we want but the future of this country is so bright under this man Goodluck. We are not at the destination yet but we are definitely on the right path.

8 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by 9inches(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Transformation is really going on and ignorant Nigerians aren't noticing.

GEJ till 2019

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by ceejayluv(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ till 2019... No more, no less...
FRONT PAGE!!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
ceejayluv:
GEJ till 2019... No more, no less...
FRONT PAGE!!
It's not frontpage worthy. There's no APC or Tonto Dike attached. sad

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Candybob(m): 4:29am On Jan 31, 2015
Op, where is Iweala's and Nebo's part. I can only see Aganga. Can somebody please translate this video to writing?
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2015
But Toyota and Volkswagen are not producing or assembling anytin in Nigeria na?

Besides, where do u guys get all dis figures from na?

Haba! Baba keshocked

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Dewze(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Chylo:
I love Aganga as a person, but he lied severally in that video.

He said there are job boards in 774 LGAs in Nigeria where people can match their skills with requirements. Please, let me ask you, have you seen any of these boards?

1.3 million jobs created in one year? Haba! That is 0.9 percent of Nigeria's population employed in a year? Common, tell us another story.

In fact there are so so many lies and half-truths. The fact is, all that this government has done is a drop in the ocean. We need a massive jobs revolution. If you do well, everyone will see it and applaud you. The immigration scam alone should tell you the situation of things.

You only pointed out what you think are lies. You can only tell a lie from the truth by investigating it. so, you can't tell me that because you have not seen a board, then there is no board, you can not also say 1.3 millions jobs were not created just because your mind tells you it is unbelievable. Your mind is not where truth dwells guy, truth dwells in the evidence, so ask for the evidence before concluding.

The truth will set you free.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by gambit10: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2015
tomakint:
Jonathan needs no introduction to sane-mindedNigerians, I am too sure of one thing and that is, he has performed well to be re-elected!

Really ?? the man himself said he has failed Nigerians.....how come u know more than the affected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by gambit10: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Jonathan has performed excellently well even as some other issues are still lingering however if you measure his achievements so far within a short period compared to past Governments that never had the kind of upheaval he has faced so far then one can beat his chest that this the man we desperately needed to move us towards the promised land - He deserves a second chance before we threw it to the vultures.

Let Nigerians that are wise vote wisely

Jonathan is a man of the people even from his heart and the enemies of Nigeria won't pull him down though they can try.

So u feel u have moved a bit closer to ur own promise land ??... This is how ur own promise land feels like ??....I am ashame on ur behalf

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by nellyjohn: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Only fools will read and watch this and yet, ask what has GEJ achieved. Anyway, kudos to u my able president.
GEJ all the way till 2019

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Candybob:
Op, where is Iweala's and Nebo's part. I can only see Aganga. Can somebody please translate this video to writing?

The 2nd video has Iweala, Nebo, Adesina and Madueke in it.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dewze:

You only pointed out what you think are lies. You can only tell a lie from the truth by investigating it. so, you can't tell me that because you have not seen a board, then there is no board, you can not also say 1.3 millions jobs were not created just because your mind tells you it is unbelievable. Your mind is not where truth dwells guy, truth dwells in the evidence, so ask for the evidence before concluding.

The truth will set you free.
Good reply. You can't say it any better.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by DonaldGenes(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Like seriously, who hot the luxury of time watching that pooooooh

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Pedagogue: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Seun,

If you like, change Nairaland's name to GEJland;
It will still not change anything...

GEJ cannot win. Buhari has won.

I'm not a politician but majority of people in
My church (RCCG), Office, Street & all my friends
Are supporting Buhari...

Mind you, these ppl voted for GEJ in 2011.

If u doubt me, Feb 14 will shock u

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by 9jatriot(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is so impressive, please what country did all this take place? The citizens must have specific indices to measure and believe these things.
Please don't say its Nigeria coz its not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Only adeshina's video is needed. The rest and their paymaster should be deleted from youtube.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by alaoeri: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Only Aganga & Adesina score a pass mark which is 40% others are failure.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by easymanofdpeopl(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Story story

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by mmko1: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
tobechi20:
For those with nokia touch light,abeg tell us wetin video talk
. I can't laf. So 4ny
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Ayietim(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who you know doesn't matter but who knows you matters. Be a brand

http://ayietim.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by DesChyko: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

..You see left to me GEJ would stand trial for crimes against humanity..

Hahaha.. Very myopic indeed.
It is due to these crimes that GEJ refused to order an all-rounder against Boko Haram.
Odi town is still reeling from Obasanjo's soldiers attack on them in 1999. Obasanjo was found guilty, paid #37bn to them from the federal purse and is still roaming the streets freely.
And here you are, talking about crimes against humanity.
Go and hunt the real culprits.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by LRNZH(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:
Aganga. OMG.

The guy with the impressive résumé but a serial liar.
See here-->

The Many Lies of Aganga

http://thenigeriangazette.com/the-many-lies-of-olusegun-aganga-nigerias-minister-of-trade-and-investment/

FG created 1.4 million jobs in 12 months - Aganga
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-created-1-4-million-jobs-in-12-months-aganga/

Nigeria will stop oil imports in 2014 - Aganga
http://www.crudeoildaily.com/2011/03/nigeriall-stop-oil-imports-in-2014-says.html?m=1

How Pres. Jonathan lambasted Aganga
http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/how-president-jonathan-lambasted-trade-minister-aganga/

Aganga is saying all these poo to save his job.
His reputation is in tatters.

Thieves commending thieves.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by missionmex(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Stop trying to be sophisticated. It is alright to admit that your views are personal hence it is irrational. Trying to force it down people's throat is beyond stupidity.

In a sane world, GEJ would have been ...... ( fill in the blanks like a rational human being that I know you are cheesy)
and u are trying to force urs down his throat

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by DesChyko: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
9jatriot:
This is so impressive, please what country did all this take place? The citizens must have specific indices to measure and believe these things.
Please don't say its Nigeria coz its not.

There is corruption in the system, Yes. But Nigeria is growing surely. The country's output is multiplying and these developments are nothing compared to what would have been, if not for the 469 idiots mopping up our funds in the name of National Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by cococandy(f): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Even if buhari wins, will he ensure continuity or scatter the foundations GEJ has already put in place just to try discredit the good luck govt?

That's problem of Nigerian politics. No continuity.
That's why we never seems to get anywhere. Only going round in circles.

Each incumbent is eager to rubbish the efforts of the predecessor to make himself look better. Hence the neglect of already started projects and the founding of new ones that don't get completed before the next election period and the next incumbent starts all over again.

That nonsense should be addressed.

Our politicians need to stop the politics of ego and narcissism. All about their own image and glory and no thoughts for the future of the country.

Is buhari going to continue from where GEJ stopped if he wins? Does he intend to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Ahmeduana(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

We both know the truth just like how some Yoruba Muslims would be voting for Buhari because he is a a Muslim. Most Southerners deep firm in thier hearts are pro-GEJ because if a southerner. If not his on earth can a sane man with the average weight of grey matter in his brain reasonably believe that GEJ is the lesser of the two devils.

Market is fine o all thanks to your benevolence wink
HEY AUNTY! STOP, NOBODY LIKES YOUR CUNTMENT THEY STINKS!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by pring: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
My problem with this GEJ lead administration is that their archivements only exists on papers.
The immigration Job scam is a good testimony.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by UrbanMystique: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
i dont have bandwidth to watch the video and electricity to power my laptop

so much for paper achievement.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by luvinhubby(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
DesChyko:

There is corruption in the system, Yes. But Nigeria is growing surely. The country's output is multiplying and these developments are nothing compared to what would have been, if not for the 469 idiots mopping up our funds in the name of National Assembly.
469 human financial sinkholes called 'honourables'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Ignores Niger Delta Avengers’ Warning, Repairs Damaged Pipelines / NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter / President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.