Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts (21004 Views)

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
Even if buhari wins, will he ensure continuity or scatter the foundations GEJ has already put in place just to try discredit the good luck govt?

That's problem of Nigerian politics. No continuity.
That's why we never seems to get anywhere. Only going round in circles.

Each incumbent is eager to rubbish the efforts of the predecessor to make himself look better. Hence the neglect of already started projects and the founding of new ones that don't get completed before the next election period and the next incumbent starts all over again.

That nonsense should be addressed.

Our politicians need to stop the politics of ego and narcissism. All about their own image and glory and no thoughts for the future of the country.

Is buhari going to continue from where GEJ stopped if he wins? Does he intend to?

So he should continue the failed policies of gej.
I hear you.
Business as usual.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gej a failure by all standard. How can you attract foreign investment when you cannot provide constant power supply. A country where security is a major concern. Who are they fooling. not me!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by jdilight(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Only a patriotic Nigerian will recognize one if he/she meets one. Many who has eyes to see the solid foundation being led by Goodluck Jonathan administration are great Nigerians whose children will visit Nairaland archives of tomorrow and say, " my father was a man of insight, he saw the future of Nigeria in president Goodluck and aligned with him".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by jwart(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
If you mean GEJ has done it all let someone else do something else.
If he hasn't do anything let someone come and do something.
If he has done everything he could have tired by now let him relax and come back when he is 72.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
hofn:

So he should continue the failed policies of gej.
I hear you.
Business as usual.
undecided
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by dokunbam(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
I guess they are feeling the heat

Medicine after death

There should be changes
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Ahmeduana(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

We both know the truth just like how some Yoruba Muslims would be voting for Buhari because he is a a Muslim. Most Southerners deep firm in thier hearts are pro-GEJ because if a southerner. If not his on earth can a sane man with the average weight of grey matter in his brain reasonably believe that GEJ is the lesser of the two devils.

Market is fine o all thanks to your benevolence wink
HEY MADAM! I AM A PROUD STAUNCH MUSLIM, AND HAVE BEEN STAYING IN KANO FOR THE PAST 19YEAR. BUT AM GOING TO TELL YOU ONE THING AM GOING TO VOTE JONATHAN, BECAUSE FOR ME, REASONS, LOGICS AND MORALS ARE NOT SCARCE COMMODITY NEITHER ARE THEY ALIEN TO ME, MIND YOU AM A CONFIRM YORUBA BUT NOT apc yoruba but YORUBA OF ODU-TO-DA-IWA!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by ceejay80s(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Achievement?
Na him personal moneyhe take do am?
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by DesChyko: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
luvinhubby:

469 human financial sinkholes called 'honourables'.

The most annoying part is even the senators in highly developed countries (specifically, the U.S) earn just one-tenth of the salaries of their Nigerian counterpart. It's too bad.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by enomakos(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
feburary 14 will come and go and life goes on

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by DesChyko: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
ceejay80s:
Achievement?
Na him personal moneyhe take do am?

Definition of Achievement.
a·chieve·ment - /əˈCHēvmənt/
noun
1. a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by methodyk: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=gambit10 post=30292392]

So u feel u have moved a bit closer to ur own promise land ??... This is how ur own promise land feels like ??....I am ashame on ur behalf [/qutheywwhen d Israelites left Egypt, it took them 40years in d wilderness even when they were Promise land bound. Unfortunately, we are in a phase of our wilderness! We will rather keep on than go back to Egypt! Egypt are d grips of d Cabals. OBJ,IBB, Tinubu....add up d lists. GMB , in APC Chairman voice is just a "face of Change"! Wake up and say NO TO EGYPT!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by ceejay80s(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
DesChyko:

Definition of Achievement.
a·chieve·ment - /əˈCHēvmənt/
noun
1. a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill.
U get light ?
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by methodyk: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Some reasonings really baffle me. For instance, fixing a 40- year old dilapidated Power sector? U APC supporters can simply be likened to d Israelites in d wilderness! Was d wildernesses d destination of d Israelites? Was it Rosy in d wilderness for d Israelites compared to Egypt? But they still shouted at Moses "Take us back to Egypt"! Do u know the depth of evil,Corruption, Cabanization being perpetrated prior to d last 4 years? Why do u think same Old guards are rallying to rescue power back? Fronting a FACE OF CHANGE in GMB and a Pulpit Man, for sellability for d shallow minded. However enticing d other side seems, say "NO TO EGYPT"!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ahmeduana:

HEY MADAM! I AM A PROUD STAUNCH MUSLIM, AND HAVE BEEN STAYING IN KANO FOR THE PAST 19YEAR. BUT AM GOING TO TELL YOU ONE THING AM GOING TO VOTE JONATHAN, BECAUSE FOR ME, REASONS, LOGICS AND MORALS ARE NOT SCARCE COMMODITY NEITHER ARE THEY ALIEN TO ME, MIND YOU AM A CONFIRM YORUBA BUT NOT apc yoruba but YORUBA OF ODU-TO-DA-IWA!

Is that why you have to scream at the top of your voice? undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by BlackBaron: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
It's tragic that for all the achievements subtle or not, it has been hidden under the underbelly of gross looting and so.

Without a hard stance on corruption, as the country gets richer or more buoyant, the more those looting would seek to maintain a stranglehold over it, thereby leaving a little for those at the bottom.

If the definition of achievement is 'private jets' as the President pronounced, then better start asking himself if he has any thing in store for the market women, unemployed et al.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by hansad: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Myluv1:
I see Nigeria taking a giant leap in industrialization in the coming years. In the words of Aliko Dangote, without adequate power supply and we are experiencing 7% growth, that is crazyy. Now imagine how much more we will grow when the ongoing power rehabilitation is completed.

We do not need change. We need consolidation

We hope that as President Jonathan continues to expand his almajiri schools up north - so far hundreds of such schools have been built - the supporters of APC may no longer easily find recruits to continue the Boko violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Pesuzok(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
obongproff:
But Toyota and Volkswagen are not producing or assembling anytin in Nigeria na?

Besides, where do u guys get all dis figures from na?

Haba! Baba keshocked

That is the part I don't understand. How long does it take to assemble a car. Has anyone driven these assembled in Nigeria cars apart from innoson.
I think Nissan and Co are just dragging their feet so that they can continue importing fully built vehicles and clear them through customs at 20%
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Fidoko: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Did Deziani list her use of a whopping 10 billion naira to charter private jets in what she achieved. No other minister has ever spent this colossal amount on jets charter.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Flets:
I've always maintained that nobody comes close in terms of presidential performance like GEJ.

We can argue all we want but the future of this country is so bright under this man Goodluck. We are not at the destination yet but we are definitely on the right path.

says by an igbo/ibo man wen don smoke igbo
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
FIRST TIME THEY ARE GETTING JOB IN NIGERIA....yeye people

WAS HE NOT THERE WHEN THERE WERE STAMPEDE IN STADIA ACROSS THE COUNTRY IN ATTEMPT TO GET JOB
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by hansad: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fidoko:
Did Deziani list her use of a whopping 10 billion naira to charter private jets in what she achieved. No other minister has ever spent this colossal amount on jets charter.

Diezani did not use 10 billion Naira to charter private jets, it was beer parlour rumour of APC opposition; just like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was instigated by APC chiefs to go to the market place to announce that $30 billion, latter brought down to $20 billion, oil money was missing.
Several teams of experts have since said that no such money was missing.

But if you still do not believe the different experts teams who said that there was no missing $20, and that Diezani did not use 10 billion Naira to higher private jet, but you believe only Sanusi, then take it that oil is found in Dieziani's backyard - not Sanusi's.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
See me see hallucination 101
I never said that GEJ is better than Buhari just because he is a Southerner and a Christian.

And talking about trials ;trials for what? undecided
Like your name suggested just follow the janjawiids and stop spamming my mentions.I hate it when sex starved little girls keep whining like a rabid dog into my ears - Between, how kpomo market? grin

You tried to sound sane in your first few comments, but your last sentence gave up what you really are.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by LRNZH(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
hansad:

Diezani did not use 10 billion Naira to charter private jets, it was beer parlour rumour of APC opposition; just like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was instigated by APC chiefs to go to the market place to announce that $30 billion, latter brought down to $20 billion, oil money was missing.
Several teams of experts have since said that no such money was missing.

But if you still do not believe the different experts teams who said that there was no missing $20, and that Diezani did not use 10 billion Naira to higher private jet, but you believe only Sanusi, then take it that oil is found in Dieziani's backyard - not Sanusi's.

Have you been following the news?
PwC was commisioned to audit NNPC for the missing $20Billion. The audit finished since Nov. 2014. NOI promised to release the report in January 2015. Nothing has shown up.
Does that not tell you the money is truly 'missing'?
Please stop mortgaging your children's future
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by iyobs7(f): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kai this is the kind of people we want in government ooo...

The man sounded soooooooo brilliant and I just wonder that we have such persons in Nigeria and yet someone like Buhari is bold enough to contest when this man is just a minister...

So people like this exist and Buhari is contesting... Kai Naija which way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
pring:
My problem with this GEJ lead administration is that their archivements only exists on papers.
The immigration Job scam is a good testimony.

do you actually believe everyone there were unemployed?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by tommyich06: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Aganga-is not in ur tenure that CAC registration fee for business name increased from 4k to 10k, and u ll come back and tell us u r encouraging SME. name search will take 2-3weeks for what supposed to be 48hrs.
all those achievement u mentioned was just like saying ur 12 years old child has learned how to use gmail. what is the impact of these things in our economy. it is expedient. don't give us abstract achievement that we can't verified. mention 2-3 capital project accomplished with reasonable budget. though I don't have my PVC so sorry, but I don't know y this crew of GEJ govt will continue to tormenting this nation. with more than 3years of excess crude oil price in our budget - we r still borrowing. Russia, China, Saudi Arabian... it like manager borrowing money from his driver becos he spend a lot on night club. Okonjo budget oil price at $65/barrel. how r we going to cope with the deficit-borrow borrow continues. May God help us o. We need change to be sincere
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by agabaI23(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:
Aganga. OMG.

The guy with the impressive résumé but a serial liar.
See here-->

The Many Lies of Aganga

http://thenigeriangazette.com/the-many-lies-of-olusegun-aganga-nigerias-minister-of-trade-and-investment/

FG created 1.4 million jobs in 12 months - Aganga
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-created-1-4-million-jobs-in-12-months-aganga/

Nigeria will stop oil imports in 2014 - Aganga
http://www.crudeoildaily.com/2011/03/nigeriall-stop-oil-imports-in-2014-says.html?m=1

How Pres. Jonathan lambasted Aganga
http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/how-president-jonathan-lambasted-trade-minister-aganga/

Aganga is saying all these poo to save his job.
His reputation is in tatters.

Only one of this is from main stream media. Lol
Try harder

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Horus(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pedagogue:
Seun,

If you like, change Nairaland's name to GEJland;
It will still not change anything...

GEJ cannot win. Buhari has won.

I'm not a politician but majority of people in
My church (RCCG), Office, Street & all my friends
Are supporting Buhari...

Mind you, these ppl voted for GEJ in 2011.

If u doubt me, Feb 14 will shock u

So your street is the whole nigeria?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Remarkable: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
DebateNigeria:
Brilliant

I'd always wondered why GEJ's achievements were not being documented or not given due publicity, despite the strides it has been making nationally and internationally... whether it is from Transparency International or Aviation rating bodies.

Maybe they didn't want to be accused of "doing its job"... but if I were him, every road built, every bridge constructed, houses built etc... pictoral and video evidence would have to be made available... this country is a sick country, so if you don't accentuated your achievements, people will think you aint doing sh*t... the words of some psycophants usually goes blah blah blah "and he has nothing to show for it..." I often ask myself when I see such comments ... "nothing?" ... like "absolutely nothing? do they really mean it? and believe GEJ has not done a single thing since his presidency?"

Truth is, GEJ has accomplished more than any president in the history of Nigeria. I stand to be corrected - the progress he has made, rivals that of any other president, line up his achievements against that of others and you will see what I mean.

This election is GEJ's to lose; going by his achievements, he trounces his opponent hands down. No wonder they had to start terrorizing civilians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court / Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders / Breaking: Benue Assembly Suspends 7 Members For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.