Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts (21008 Views)

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by mustymatic(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nigeria belongs to all of us & its our collective responsibility to rise as electorates to make sure our votes count #NigeriaDecides. Nigeria. Most people I know supporting Jonathan are doing so either out of self-interest or fear of the APC. Because we all know he has failed.
Politics is not a do or die affair. GEJ shouldn't bring Buhari's daughter into politics when we know Patience's inability to bear a child. I would have love to defend the President but I feel like even if I say something I will sound stupid because we all know he has failed.

We can't afford another four years of this GEJ administration. No, we the Elders won't watch this happen again! We need an active leader. We lost over 20 Youths during the NIS exams, PDP did not protest. They are now protesting Buhari's certificate. Is that the transformation? I am ashamed of this administration. Namadi Sambo could travel to Saudi-Arabia to mourn with them but can't mourn the missing Chibok girls.
Politics everywhere! This is a failed state.
The president said, we have many private jets, so we are not poor. Is this how a good leader should reason when our youths are jobless?
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by blackandbold: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
We all knew that these links were publications made by your paymasters in APC - Just do your job biko ,though I still wonder how you sleep with all these lies on your conscience.

HALF MEN HALF DEMON IN A MAN'S CLOTHING. angry
maybe u should look closely to the sources of the publications....one or two of which are newspapers known for reporting the teuth2..nothing but the truth. .indeed ur aganga, whatever he calls himself created 1.4million jobs in his own immaginary country and yet we encountered the immigration saga.one does not need to be anti pdp before one sees lies in all they say.may God rule their affairs the way joe and his cohort has been ruling this country.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by bookface: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
I am surprised at the quality and depth of Iweala's answers - she certainly isn't as sophisticated as i thought and hoped she was
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by stephengee(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
PUSH1:
Gej a failure by all standard. How can you attract foreign investment when you cannot provide constant power supply. A country where security is a major concern. Who are they fooling. not me!
insecurity in just a section of d country,investors can operate in other parts
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by agabaI23(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
chronique:
The problem with most Nigerians is that they want to buy block,cement,roofing sheets and all building materials today,and move into the house next week. They are not prepared to wait for you to build it gradually. So,when they come back next week and the house is not ready,they'd say you don't know how to build.
OMG, that was aptly put. There is no patience at all. The reason we have unending gridlock on roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
hansad:

We hope that as President Jonathan continues to expand his almajiri schools up north - so far hundreds of such schools have been built - the supporters of APC may no longer easily find recruits to continue the Boko violence.
AMEN.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Remarkable:

I'd always wondered why GEJ's achievements were not being documented or not given due publicity, despite the strides it has been making nationally and internationally... whether it is from Transparency International or Aviation rating bodies.

Maybe they didn't want to be accused of "doing its job"... but if I were him, every road built, every bridge constructed, houses built etc... pictoral and video evidence would have to be made available... this country is a sick country, so if you don't accentuated your achievements, people will think you aint doing sh*t... the words of some psycophants usually goes blah blah blah "and he has nothing to show for it..." I often ask myself when I see such comments ... "nothing?" ... like "absolutely nothing? do they really mean it? and believe GEJ has not done a single thing since his presidency?"

Truth is, GEJ has accomplished more than any president in the history of Nigeria. I stand to be corrected - the progress he has made, rivals that of any other president, line up his achievements against that of others and you will see what I mean.

This election is GEJ's to lose; going by his achievements, he trounces his opponent hands down. No wonder they had to start terrorizing civilians.
You are sane bro. Apparently a good population of Nigerians I have encountered on and off this forum aren't. Reason why all these rogue politicians are still having a field day. They already know for sure that there would be lesser and lesser room for further embezzlement by the time GEJ's cabinet goes far with its programmes; that was why they rushed to join forces to wrestle power from Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

You tried to sound sane in your first few comments, but your last sentence gave up what you really are.
I said that to a friend and she never responded with one bit of anger and here you are drinking Panadol for another man's headache and with this show of shame I categorically tell you that you're one bitter thing and your opinion about me is totally inconsequential......Dress go back. tongue
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by tomakint: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

We both know the truth just like how some Yoruba Muslims would be voting for Buhari because he is a a Muslim. Most Southerners deep firm in thier hearts are pro-GEJ because if a southerner. If not his on earth can a sane man with the average weight of grey matter in his brain reasonably believe that GEJ is the lesser of the two devils.
Market is fine o all thanks to your benevolence wink
Truckpusher! What saith thou to the bolded cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
tomakint:

Truckpusher! What saith thou to the bolded cheesy cheesy
Don't mind her - She is a funny girl. grin
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Myluv1:

You are sane bro. Apparently a good population of Nigerians I have encountered on and off this forum aren't. Reason why all these rogue politicians are still having a field day. They already know for sure that there would be lesser and lesser room for further embezzlement by the time GEJ's cabinet goes far with its programmes; that was why their rushed to join forces to wrestle power from Jonathan.
And in their quest to achieve this ,there is no tactic they've not used to roll this man on the mud and it seems that the citizens are buying the whole story and swallowing everything hook,line and sinker.

But the truth is ,since we are at the receiving end of the entire fraudulent system we will do everything humanly possible to bring Jonathan back at all cost.

It is Jonathan or ashes ,whichever way it is their choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by SomebodyLovesMe: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I said that to a friend and she never responded with one bit of anger and here you are drinking Panadol for another man's headache and with this show of shame I categorically tell you that you're one bitter thing and your opinion about me is totally inconsequential......Dress go back. tongue

Learn to take correction.

It never sounds nice and you may answer back, but what is important is that you get the message, which I'm sure you have smiley.

Peace out!
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Learn to take correction.

It never sounds nice and you may answer back, but what is important is that you get the message, which I'm sure you have smiley.

Peace out!
Taking corrections from a hater is akin to receiving lectures on how to remain married from a serial divorcee.

Any time and any day I will toss your corrections to the dogs because that's exactly where they belong.

Don't peace out ,what you really need right now is to piss out.
I wish you a weird dream tonight. grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by tomakint: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't mind her - She is a funny girl. grin
I believe you........... cheesy
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 12:07am On Feb 02, 2015
tomakint:

I believe you........... cheesy
I doubt if you ever believed anything I said up there. grin

C'mon! you've got to believe a brother on this one. grin
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by SomebodyLovesMe: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Taking corrections from a hater is akin to receiving lectures on how to remain married from a serial divorcee.

Any time and any day I will toss your corrections to the dogs because that's exactly where they belong.

Don't peace out ,what you really need right now is to piss out.
I wish you a weird dream tonight. grin

Not everyone who opposes your view is a hater.

Peace out!
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Not everyone who opposes your view is a hater.

Peace out!

I love criticisms because it makes me a better person and this one reason why I open my mouth and say whatever I feel like but when criticisms begins to come from wet blankets and haters I smell them from afar and I rebuke them strongly. grin
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by tomakint: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I doubt if you ever believed anything I said up there. grin

C'mon! you've got to believe a brother on this one. grin
I do believe you bro.....no pun intended, trust me!
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Oshare2: 1:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Good deed Mr. President

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by VoteWisely: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
a lot of Nigerians are being in denial

OBJ did not achieve as much as GEJ in his first term

I was not a fan of GEJ before 2011 but I am plesantly suprised at the progress we made.

Posterity will not forgive me if I do not play a part in consolidating this progress.

Buhari was at the center of truncating progress in 1983, Nigerians should not allow the same man truncate progres in 2015

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by organic973: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
I have sat down to research and I found out that GMB for a long while now have not occupied any vital position in the development of our society. So am thinking how possible can he work efficiently seeing that he has not been active in civil service for a while or is he boasting with his past glory?
GMB is an elder statesman, why not be a special adviser in security matters. I believe he will do exploits there.

The big question is "when will someone of 40years lead nigeria?" are the youths actually the leaders of tomorrow? or just the old men of tomorrow?

Nigerian youths please we should not remain in the dark o.

No sentiments, I supporter GEJ..........

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by tomilola10: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2015
9inches:
Transformation is really going on and ignorant Nigerians aren't noticing.

GEJ till 2019

Crap!...... They spent so much on agriculture but beans, rice & garri have never been this costly. They say our economy is one of d best in Africa but 1 USDollar = 208 Naira.
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by 9inches(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
tomilola10:

Crap!...... They spent so much on agriculture but beans, rice & garri have never been this costly. They say our economy is one of d best in Africa but 1 USDollar = 208 Naira.

Mechie onu! You know nothing about how the economy works. Wait till beans gets cheap overnight, Mr. quick-fix.[/quote]
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Caseless: 1:16am On Feb 05, 2015
hofn:

So he should continue the failed policies of gej.
I hear you.
Business as usual.
help me tell them ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops Swearing-in Of Calistus Ekenze As New Imo Deputy Governor / Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1960s, '70s And '80s (Videos And Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.