Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (60127 Views)

Fashion Or Trash? - Checkout The Kind Of Gown Lady Wore, Exposing Her Privacy - / See What This Girl Wore To The Club - Revealing Her Full Boobs / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
the moon

Lol... Nice pic BTW wink
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by mirexxx(f): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Lol... Nice pic BTW wink
thanks smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
thanks smiley

MODIFIED: TG! cheesy
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by BlackLeopard(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Posts about 'why do ladies do____' by the guys are the worst lol

I'm gonna wait for the lady tell me why she does things. If she feels like it. I'm not owed da talks.
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by RaeMystix: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
To summarize your essay...A woman shows her privates, cos she is a LovePeddler
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
RaeMystix:
To summarize your essay...A woman shows her privates, cos she is a LovePeddler

Ray smiley...Did you read my disclaimer? Besides, can you tell me ONLY one reason a Lady will expose her cleavages on social network?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by RaeMystix: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Ray smiley...Did you read my disclaimer? Besides, can you tell me ONLY one reason a Lady will expose her cleavages on social network?

She is a $lut
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
RaeMystix:

She is a $lut

So, you're on my side? cheesy
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by RaeMystix: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

So, you're on my side? cheesy
You're just realizing that now? shocked
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
RaeMystix:

You're just realizing that now? shocked

Like really... I didn't know thatgrin...Come give me a Full Hug...wink
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Capitano1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
They will tell you its fashion o gurlzz kai

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Capitano1:
They will tell you its fashion o gurlzz kai

As in enh... them go sew native wey if them bend like this...Na Milk The Nation Things...

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Kingsasian(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Funny enough none of these freaks me.
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kingsasian:
Funny enough none of these freaks me.

Really? What or who moves you? lipsrsealed
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Kingsasian(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Really? What or who moves you? lipsrsealed
just my gf and she has her own ways of moving me. I have seen ladies both online and in real life do the things u just listed but I am not moved becos I knw they are doing it to capture pple's attention.
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kingsasian:
just my gf and she has her own ways of moving me. I have seen ladies both online and in real life do the things u just listed but I am not moved becos I knw they are doing it to capture pple's attention.

Can I ask for her own way? smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by SenatorJames(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Why didn't I know all these facts 20 years ago.
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by skimmer01(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Truth is bitter
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Kingsasian(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Can I ask for her own way? smiley
lol, the truth is day every lady hv their own particular or special ways. Ask urs.
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kingsasian:
lol, the truth is day every lady hv their own particular or special ways. Ask urs.

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Cutebumzy...sight you wink
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Cutebumzy(f): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2015
emusmith:
Cutebumzy...sight you wink
u av a lot of topics on nl jeez
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Extra9ice(m): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Plz ladies, dress 2 advertize God's glory not 4 any Man.
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by RaeMystix: 6:11am On Feb 01, 2015
emusmith:

Like really... I didn't know thatgrin...Come give me a Full Hug...wink
Gives him a hug.
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Afroconnect: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Most nija ladies like to copy Nicki and co at their old age,but they aint bad,they are just confused and hungry.
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 01, 2015
Cutebumzy:
u av a lot of topics on nl jeez

cheesy...
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2015
RaeMystix:

Gives him a hug.

Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by RaeMystix: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2015
emusmith:

Happy Sunday smiley
Happy Sunday to you too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?"