Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? (10575 Views)

What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
veave:
Your post made me smile. I'm also an Anambarian grin grin grin

Search for both of us or when you get 2 give me one grin grin grin
Lagos, abuja, ph based grin grin grin

Lekwa ha!!!
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Mcleo007(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
@Op, the part where you said Lagos is more populated by igbos makes me believe: 1. You don't know what you're saying. 2. You're not a sociable person. For these two reasons, I think you're in the wrong place asking a not-so-meaningful question.

Nairaland can't help you. Change your mindset about people generally and say no to tribalism and cultural inbreeding

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by obisite: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
SILENT is Listen, as both has same words.... Indeed wisdom is applicable to all things... But understanding paves way. ... .
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by veave(f): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Lekwa ha!!!

O gbasa gi, i fichaaa ya. tongue
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
veave:

O gbasa gi, i fichaaa ya. tongue
grin grin grin

Maka why ka I ga-eji gbasa m that thing nah
I choro kam mee gi something kita?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by steppin: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
chiggiee:
my name is gozie, i am female and i am from Anambra state. I have been in Lagos almost all my life; schooled in lagos, served in lagos and currently working in Lagos.
meeting a decent igbo guy in Lagos has been a herculean's task since my university days, i have mostly had guys from other tribes flock around me and i am really not looking to settle down with a non-igbo guy(and please it has nothing to do with being tribalistic because the ratio of my non-igbo friends to the igbo ones is like 80:20).
so i would really like to know why it is difficult, cos i know Lagos is more populated with igbo people. so is it my location? or maybe i don't go out often? or maybe it is not the right time?

please feel free to drop your comments.

p.S. should in case a decent igbo guy(residing in Lagos) stumbles upon this post, i am just a mail away: chigiee@yahoo.com
Wrong place to search for Igbo guys.
Igbos guys plenty for churches like Roman Catholic or Anglican church.
Like someone said earlier, they mostly use Diamond bank, Fidelity and Gtb(I use two out of the three too)
But why lagos only?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by steppin: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
chidyhels:
On a serious note
I think you should focus more on any guy that makes you happy. Regardless of tribe. I am ibo too, so I understand why you want an ibo[/b]guy.
But it should be your happiness first.

I was born and breed in igbo land
But am just trying an[b]ibo
/ibo relationship for the first time.
My happiness counts, more than anything. So I never hold back when I am happy.
If you meet a sweet lover, you wont even remb you are ibo and you will fight anyone to be with him.

I pray true love finds you, no matter the tribe.
You be IBO ke? Na fake!
A real Igbo man or lady doesn't call him- or herself an Ibo. Other tribes refer to us as ibo but it's Igbo.
So, who u wan impersonate? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 31, 2015
chidyhels:
Chigee
How market cheesy
If you havent found yet let me pm my decent ibo brother. He is looking for a wifey. grin
smiley
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 31, 2015
steppin:

You be IBO ke? Na fake!
A real Igbo man or lady doesn't call him- or herself an Ibo. Other tribes refer to us as ibo but it's Igbo.
as a matter of fact... She is an Anambra lady. I am from Anambra too but my own get k leg cos I b alien lol grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2015
steppin:

You be IBO ke? Na fake!
Na u I wan impersonate.
I schooled in the south, am used to referring to my tribe that way, even in my pronunciation of it.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Op where are you? Ermmm come and tell us how far
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2015
2sExy1:
as a matter of fact... She is an Anambra lady. I am from Anambra too but my own get k leg cos I b alien lol grin
No mind the guy. I wan impersonate am

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2015
3cycle:
Op where are you? Ermmm come and tell us how far
She is busy with the pms cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by jmoore(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Nna eh. E be like say this advert na hotcake. I wish you good luck@op.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2015
chidyhels:

She is busy with the pms cheesy
True, she must have received more than a 100 pm's. Guys are not smiling, oge adirozi.....
I think is a good thing, so the number of single girls will reduce by half this year. Amen grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by steppin: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
chidyhels:

Na u I wan impersonate.
I schooled in the south, am used to referring to my tribe that way, even in my pronunciation of it.
Better start referring to it the right way. Yoruba people don't refer to themselves as yoloba. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Kingspin(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Do u go to church?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by tonychristopher: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
beckyomas:

You didn't think to ask her what she meant at first before you typed all that.
Trust me, op is a decent woman because I can imagine what her response would have been like otherwise.

What do you and op meant by decent ...what is decent to you might be boring to somebody

So don't talk for her dear

Are you still advertising
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by tonychristopher: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
3cycle:

Oh please shut up. Backward mentality of some dudes sha undecided
Who told you all single city girls jump from hotel to hotel? You disgust me with your statement.

Somebody crying more than the bereaved

Op is addressing an issue you are there making a fool of yourself bitch
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 02, 2015
chiggiee:

i don't club and i don't have pride. the major problem is that i work late; i leave the house as early as 6:25am and sometimes i come back by 9pm so there is really no time to socialize except on weekends (which i use for doing laundry and housekeeping). *sigh* i guess i would just have to find time somehow out of my busy schedule to socialize.

thanks for your comment. have a blessed day

The problem is you then. If you haven't got enough time for yourself,how can you have time for someone else?..From your post,you leave home as early as 6am then come back home obviously knackered by 9pm. shocked..What kind of 'decent' Igbo guys are you expecting to meet between the time you leave home to your work place and vice versa?? If they are not your work colleagues or clients?
As an Anambra lady, don't you have have kinsmen, relatives living in Lagos? Have you ever heard of 'Nmechi aro'..end of the year get together where people from your town living in Lagos meet? or even other towns from Anambra?.

If you want to meet the right people,you have to make yourself 'available'..and what is so special about you that that 'decent' and hardworking guy would over look an 042 well brought up utonwa babe for you??

Imalu nma na ese okwu,too ogo bulu ukwu.

Answer those questions, otherwise umuafo ga na ana East for umu asa julu na UNEC,UNN, UNIZIK etc..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by wordbank(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
@op abeg dem plenty for olx
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
gbosaa:

The problem is you then. If you haven't got enough time for yourself,how can you have time for someone else?..From your post,you leave home as early as 6am then come back home obviously knackered by 9pm. shocked..What kind of 'decent' Igbo guys are you expecting to meet between the time you leave home to your work place and vice versa?? If they are not your work colleagues or clients?
As an Anambra lady, don't you have have kinsmen, relatives living in Lagos? Have you ever heard of 'Nmechi aro'..end of the year get together where people from your town living in Lagos meet? or even other towns from Anambra?.

If you want to meet the right people,you have to make yourself 'available'..and what is so special about you that that 'decent' and hardworking guy would over look an 042 well brought up utonwa babe for you??

Answer those questions, otherwise umuafo ga na ana East for umu asa julu na UNEC,UNN, UNIZIK etc..

noted. thanks for dropping by

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
wordbank:
@op abeg dem plenty for olx

lol.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
chiggiee:

ok, so my question would be "where are the right places?"
ur church place for example.why not tell ur pastor to look for a good church going igbo boy 4 u as husband.I am sure e no go hard ur pastor.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by wordbank(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
gbosaa:

Nyem 5 gbosaa for gbosaa!!!
Iwu Alobam!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by wordbank(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
chiggiee:

seriously? **sigh**
Dis guy atogo bale
Gbagam!
Babes oya grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
lefulefu:

ur church place for example.why not tell ur pastor to look for a good church going igbo boy 4 u as husband.I am sure e no go hard ur pastor.

noted
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
wordbank:

Dis guy atogo bale
Gbagam!
Babes oya grin

and you are?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by franzis(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
guess we all busy trying to make a lot of money
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? by wordbank(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
chiggiee:

and you are?
Show me ur certificate before I tell u grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How many times shd married couples have sex in a week? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? / Aren't All Women Really Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.