Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. (1998 Views)

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / You Won't Believe This Lady Was Born A Man (photos) / I Found Out My Girlfriend Was Born A Transgender!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2015

I'm not really of huge fan of horoscopes or zodiac signs, but I find this cusp ish quite fascinating, mostly because I can relate as touching temperaments and personality.

A cusp or cusper is a description for those who consolidate the energies of two zodiac signs by reason of their date and time of birth.

Some of us find that we do not fit particularly into any zodiac sign's description, you're somewhat divergent.
See table below for more information.

1 Share

Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
For Clearer Image Resolution and powerful, positive, reinforcing daily confessions;
Please visit www.mizmycolimusings..com
Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by lyntiffany(f): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
am not a cusp mine is nov12 a confirmed Scorpio though I share some traits with them.
Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by MizMyColi(f): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
I'm one though.
Cusp of Rebirth smiley
Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by demelza: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
This zodiac ish always gives me a headache. undecided
*exits*
Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by zyzxx(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wu knows
Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
I rep 7.
these zodiac signs always have a way of describing me perfectly..
I kinda agree with them most of the times.

1 Like

Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by 2kris(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
OasesBlog:

I'm not really of huge fan of horoscopes or zodiac signs, but I find this cusp ish quite fascinating, mostly because I can relate as touching temperaments and personality.

A cusp or cusper is a description for those who consolidate the energies of two zodiac signs by reason of their date and time of birth.

Some of us find that we do not fit particularly into any zodiac sign's description, you're somewhat divergent.
See table below for more information.

hmmmmmmm ladies this is definitly not ur season,,so stop trying
Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 31, 2015
True an not in there, may 29th, Oct 13 wow!!...no specialty
Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2015
I am not - he is not! angry

Does that mean,we don't have extraordinary qualities? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by MizMyColi(f): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I am not - he is not! angry

Does that mean,we don't have extraordinary qualities? embarassed

Lmao.
No na cheesy

Everyone's extraordinary, depending on the lens you looking at them from.

The OP's just saying that people who find that their character doesn't quite fit into a particular zodiac might be cusps/cuspers.

Re: Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
I don't understand this zodiac of a thing can someone put me through....rep oct 9

(1) (Reply)

Share Your First Kiss Experience / Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? / When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.