Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? (1919 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by RomanceLander(f): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
[center] ******Clears throat****** [/center]

Good day ladies and gentlemen, please i want to have your debative opinions on this.

We all know that there is this NATURAL drive in people who just had breakups in their relationships to stalk their exes.
(You know trying to find out who lost more from the breakup, who misses who most, who got hooked up faster, and who moved on faster ….. stuffz like that). "In order to boost their ego"

Hence my question: is it healthy to allow yourself stalk your ex for a while for the fact that it is Natural to do so or is it dangerous to the emotion.
Is it a healthy exersice?
Note: “it’s a natural call and no one cheats nature”

Lets have the counter opinions coming please

cc lalasticlala
ishilove
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by falconey(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
who has time for that?

1 Like

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Chizzy20(f): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
nah it isnt healthy...dats y dey re called ex...one has to move on..wat will u gain rather u jst cause urself more hrt ache..dats if u re still emotionally attached to d person.
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Brymo: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
You know, if you're going to stalk
someone, you should be less
obvious. For starters, try not to
standing in the middle of a field,
gawking at your prey.
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Mprex(f): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
stalking your ex simply means you still have feelings for the person undecided

1 Like

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by dharay99: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
huh if u doin dat den he/she ain't rilli ur ex yet, u still interested in d person....

Hmmm call her ur 0ld wife...
cry
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Not healthy

Its mean they are not over the relationship
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't stalk my exes they stalk me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Tallesty1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
It is healthy if she committed a crime and you are a police officer.

1 Like

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by alberto2k(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
not healthy

it kills faster than Boko boiz angry
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
alberto2k:
not healthy

it kills faster than Boko boiz angry

lol... dópe signature bro... grin
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by RomanceLander(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Buh there is a saying that no one cheats nature ... And the fact that it comes naturally should not be overruled.

1 Like

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by RomanceLander(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lols you guys are forgetting the drill here, i'm asking about the dangers and effects not the reason .

1 Like

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Henrypraise: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
falconey:

who has time for that?

Everybody formin staunch. Were as dem be Mr. & Mrs Stalker.

I stalked one of my ex hu liked online dating, n she later fell again online to me. D fun I derived from d craze she felt afta she found out twas me was pure craze. I wasn't stalkin cos I wanted her bak, I was stalkin cos I needed to clear sum issues wit her.
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by alberto2k(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
emrain:

lol... dópe signature bro... grin
Gracias bro wink
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by RomanceLander(f): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:

Hahahaha and that boosts your ego .... So it's healthy then

1 Like

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
RomanceLander:

Hahahaha and that boosts your ego .... So it's healthy then
not really.
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by RomanceLander(f): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
It is healthy if she committed a crime and you are a police officer.

Lols this guy, you can't just stop being funny.

1 Like

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by KrazyBone: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
It's very healthy to stalk them.

I mean, why not? You leave everything about you and concentrate on them, your mind is more relaxed when you always check up on them, you want to know who they are fvcking next, and you want to tell the person what your ex likes best, so she treats him better, not forgetting of course the money it adds to your bank account when you stalk them, and the food it puts on your table. . . At this point, it makes sense to even start a new relationship with another guy, and talk of nothing else than your ex. Remind him the things you want him to do better, just the way your ex did it. Always show him the pics of your ex. Always scream your ex's name out loud when the new guy is fvcking you.

It's very healthy not to let go of your ex, which is your past. I mean, how do you determine the next if the ex isn't part of it? . . .

Fvcking bunkum.

It's obvious enough that it's fvcking unhealthy to stalk anyone, ex's especially. But you felt the need to create a thread about it. So there you go. . .
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
KrazyBone:
It's very healthy to stalk them.

I mean, why not? You leave everything about you and concentrate on them, your mind is more relaxed when you always check up on them, you want to know who they are fvcking next, and you want to tell the person what your ex likes best, so she treats him better, not forgetting of course the money it adds to your bank account when you stalk them, and the food it puts on your table. . . At this point, it makes sense to even start a new relationship with another guy, and talk of nothing else than your ex. Remind him the things you want him to do better, just the way your ex did it. Always show him the pics of your ex. Always scream your ex's name out loud when the new guy is fvcking you.

It's very healthy not to let go of your ex, which is your past. I mean, how do you determine the next if the ex isn't part of it? . . .

Fvcking bunkum.

It's obvious enough that it's fvcking unhealthy to stalk anyone, ex's especially. But you felt the need to create a thread about it. So there you go. . .

Lol it is unhealthy for the stalker ..imagine the ex stalk stalk stalk till the girl marry born pickin ..
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
yimu .
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by AlphaMyke(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander post=32305235]Lols you guys are forgetting the drill here, i'm asking about the dangers and effects not the reason .
[/quote]

Is healthy!!
So you r still stalkin on me since we broke up!
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by mrkay101(m): 1:28am On Apr 04, 2015
y'all making noise like you haven't done that..

I've stalked an "ex" ... well she's not an ex per say cuz we didn't go too serious.
the reason why I did it was I really had feeling for her and well the stalking was unconsciously anytime I was on social media I would check her profile almost evrytime

there's what we call Healthy stalking not getting too obsessed with that person.

agree or disagree stalking helps with the Moving on process.

2 Likes

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 04, 2015
oh the days when stalking exes used to be my hobby, and it was nothing. Because i wasn't losing my cool.

There's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by ibrokola(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
It's because you might not have being emotionally committed to the relationship!
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
ibrokola:

It's because you might not have being emotionally committed to the relationship!
I have been.......but how am I suppose to move on when I obsessively stalk them? undecided
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by ibrokola(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
I have been.......but how am I suppose to move on when I obsessively stalk them? undecided
I'm not really talking about obsessively stalking. I meant if someone once meant much to us, we always want to check up on them without their knowledge from time to time to know if they are moving upward in life or not smiley

1 Like

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by TrishaP(f): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
In a way it isn't healthy my dear,but once in a while you take a sneak peep. Where it is painful is seeing his new hot girlfriend.*faints* But life has got to go on.

1 Like

Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Moana(f): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
not healthy, leave the past where it is meant to be, the past!
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
ibrokola:

I'm not really talking about obsessively stalking. I meant if someone once meant much to us, we always want to check up on them without their knowledge from time to time to know if they are moving upward in life or not smiley
better not to check on them. Like that it's easier to move on with life.
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by ibrokola(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
True sha
Re: Stalking One's Ex - Healthy Or Not ? by taharqa: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:

Really?? Even if you really cared for that person?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Happens To Be Your Teacher. / This Drunk Man Raped A Woman Thinking She Was His Girlfriend [see Photo] / Congratulatory Thread For Tomfrench Newly Crowned Mr Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.