Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? (21760 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / See What Masturbation Does To You. / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by Kingsasian(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2015
Rajjah:
A serious rltnshp is a commited one dat may no doubt lead to marriage. No cheatin on each oda is allowed
cheating is not allowed but might take place.

1 Like

Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by loswhite(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Look for the meaning of serious and add relationship to it
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by BlackLeopard(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2015
Serious relationship = you gon be together for quite a while, and take each other more than a flirt. In my book at least.
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
HizMissy:

the type you get into while in 1st year

or the type you get into with someone you cant marry

It is more or less Open relationship then. Don't you think so?
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by rapture22(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
I'm into one and proud of it just celebrated 5 years of courtship
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by SuccessfulO(f): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lol, from ya comment, 1 can easily guess dat u're under pst. Enoch Adeboye's Ministry. Quote me wrong
jauntty:
Serious Relationship is the one that is supervised by ur Pastor. !! Smbody shout "Hallelujah.
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by Gudintent: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Serious relationship na do or die affair!!!

Emphasis on Serious grin

My hand no dey o. U OYO tongue
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by SuccessfulO(f): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
jnrbayano:

Is it the same certificate they said Buhari doesn't have? smiley
Maybe it is. grin grin grin
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by SenatorJames(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
The one that have higher chance of leading to marriage.
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Maybe it is. grin grin grin

I didn't discuss this with you o. lipsrsealed

My hands are clean. smiley
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettyboi1989:
There's nothing like serious relationship, its more like a qualifying word. Is there anything like serious marriage? Serious dating? Serious engagement? Fvck it. I feel its girls desperate to get married that use that word. N most often than not, it ends up not working out.

I agree totally with this.
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by MacOG1Anon: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
This defines the relationship status between dating and engaged.
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
HizMissy:

the type you get into while in 1st year

or the type you get into with someone you cant marry

That relationship is open.
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by AreaFada2: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
J0nyb0y:
Serious relationship is one where
both people genuinely have feelings for one
another and can envision their bond lasting
for a long period of time. When you're serious
about someone, you can see yourself loving
them forever. So that means you're willing to
be dedicated and committed to them no
matter what.

Serious relationship; when the relationship is serious tongue grin grin

Trouble is there's no "genuine feelings-o-meter" to measure it.

One may consider it serious, the other may have a retinue of boyfriends/sugar daddies/gf/sugar mummies in tow. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
AreaFada2:

Trouble is there's no "genuine feelings-o-meter" to measure it.

One may consider it serious, the other may have a retinue of boyfriends/sugar daddies/gf/sugar mummies in tow. grin cheesy

Boy o boy the bold is what I have asked with almost all my rejoinders.

This is very nice cool
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by HizMissy(f): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
jnrbayano:

It is more or less Open relationship then. Don't you think so?
open means u r free to cheat.... its not even cheating
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
HizMissy:

open means u r free to cheat.... its not even cheating

Alright smiley
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
rapture22:
I'm into one and proud of it just celebrated 5 years of courtship

Congratulations
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jauntty: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Lol, from ya comment, 1 can easily guess dat u're under pst. Enoch Adeboye's Ministry. Quote me wrong
Hmmmmm....U are a prophetess in the making !! U r rite ! More palm-oil to ur elbow.
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
SenatorJames:
The one that have higher chance of leading to marriage.

How do you know such relationship that has a higher chance of leading to marriage?
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by ArcToyin(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
jnrbayano:

How do you know such relationship that has a higher chance of leading to marriage?
when both of them are known togethet by friends & families and when their courtship is more than 2 yrs
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2015
ArcToyin:

when both of them are known togethet by friends & families and when their courtship is more than 2 yrs

I can take this.

Nice!
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by pweetyjade(f): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
hahaha very boring...if that is what it means.then....
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gudintent:
Serious relationship na do or die affair!!!

Emphasis on Serious grin

My hand no dey o. U OYO tongue

The one someone said earlier that there's no jokes in it cheesy
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by Senjuchiha: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

How do you measure the couples closeness, understanding etc?

Besides you can't use "probably" to qualify "seriousness"
both
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Senjuchiha:
both

How do you measure the both?
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by claudia001(f): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
amokeme:
You are either married or single!
madam tongue
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by amokeme(f): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
claudia001:
madam tongue
am coming to your room tomorrow after chapel service. Cook for me or else! You know na
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
amokeme:
am coming to your room tomorrow after chapel service. Cook for me or else! You know na

Drop the address, I will be there too. smiley
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by amokeme(f): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
jnrbayano:

lol... Covenant university.. Ill be.expecting you grin
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by amokeme(f): 12:14am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

wink
Re: What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? by jnrbayano(m): 2:13am On Feb 08, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.