Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (31391 Views)

Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:
Jonathan MUST not lose the elections otherwise, buhari will run his government from sales of kwilikwili and sugar cane.
grin grin grin so funny ooooo
It show you people are not civilized at allllll.
All the same Nigeria sai BUHARI!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Truth24(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
I was there at d campaign too.... Didn't belong to any group but I must tell you, d crowd was wow..... Jonathan arrived at d stadium around 4:15pm.....Those who had waited him as early as 8am got so tired even during his arrival, they trooped outside to go and eat and mostly take pics, thereby making d crowd inside d stadium twice the one outside...... U would even mistake d campaign was hosted outside d stadium....
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Forget the crowd. Talk of their hearts. Their minds may be for some other candidate. Nigerians love sightseeing. They also love carnivals a lot. Many dont have anything doing. They will easily troop out to watch crowd events like this, even if it is burial. This is because they are mostly jobless. Idleness is their vocation. Any youth who is gainfully employed will never abandon his/her job for a campaign rally. Our so called leaders know this; that's why they will never establish industries to create jobs for citizens. - not even as menial a job as clearing public drains. Look around the cities. The drain channels are filled with debris and waste, yet govt does nothing about them. Mind you, we are now in the dry season when these drains should be emptied. If we wait till the rains start, it will drown us. It is these jobless youths that should be engaged to clear and desilt the drains in readiness for the forthcoming rains. Tell me, are they doing it, No! - but they are promising heaven on earth - an impossibility, yet some of us so foolishly believe them. Yes, they wont create jobs so that the youths will always be available for their crowd campaign rallies like this one. I know well enough it wont be easy for homes and businesses this rainy season. They are in for a terrible time. I see flood, flood, flood everywhere and house submerged. May God in HIS special Grace save us from the rains since our leaders have failed.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Atouke: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Okonikott:
Forget the crowd. Talk of their hearts. Their minds may be for some other candidate. Nigerians love sightseeing. They also love carnivals a lot. Many dont have anything doing. They will easily troop out to watch crowd events like this, even if it is burial. This is because they are mostly jobless. Idleness is their vocation. Any youth who is gainfully employed will never abandon his/her job for a campaign rally. Our so called leaders know this; that's why they will never establish industries to create jobs for citizens. - not even as menial a job as clearing public drains. Look around the cities. The drain channels are filled with debris and waste, yet govt does nothing about them. Mind you, we are now in the dry season when these drains should be emptied. If we wait till the rains start, it will drown us. It is these jobless youths that should be engaged to clear and desilt the drains in readiness for the forthcoming rains. Tell me, are they doing it, No! - but they are promising heaven on earth - an impossibility, yet some of us so foolishly believe them. Yes, they wont create jobs so that the youths will always be available for their crowd campaign rallies like this one. I know well enough it wont be easy for homes and businesses this rainy season. They are in for a terrible time. I see flood, flood, flood everywhere and house submerged. May God in HIS special Grace save us from the rains since our leaders have failed.

So according to you, the millions of youths that campaign for obama, cameron, etc are jobless? when did political consiousness/participation become a jobless and idle venture?
You are the naive one here, for those you tag jobless will be the one that will rule over you and decide you and your family future! You better participate actively in politics and save your self.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bgates: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
front page

moderators

. this is so nice
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bgates: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
beautiful

pretty looking pictures

mod frontpage
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Myself2(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Ama80:
D most organized rally of all.dat little girl tuk my breath away.u lift me up.so much love frm ak city to our president n wife.Akpabio as u faithfully serve ur master,so shal u be faithfully servd.may God reward u fr ur works in akwa ibom.i wish my gov obiano wil copy you.

Eloquent words of wisdom, laden with truth.Well done my sist
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Online4u: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MawMNc-wEM
Massive Crowd Welcome PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Akwa Ibom State #AkwaIbomIsPDP #AkwaIbomPDPrally #AtikuinAkwaIbom #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #PDPAkwaIbomRally #TheAtikuPlan

#PDPAkwaIbomRally The unprecedented crowd that received our Presidential candidate, @Atiku, at the Akwa Ibom State Presidential rally in Uyo on Monday, is a direct statement to President @MBuhari that he has come to the end of the road. #TheAtikuPlan effectively captures the strategic positioning of every state to #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) / Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary / 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.