Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (66862 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
At the Lagos rally today .. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL"..

Now they admit he has no certificate..?

Tinubu must be on nairaland with multiple handles
I have read that statement plenty times before now

Or could it be all APC rats think alike

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Seun(m): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2015
MadCow1:
How is this thread on the front page?

Seun and Mukina2... You people are not above suing o!
Lalasticlala watched it on TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by lalasticlala(m): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Seun:
Lalasticlala watched it on TV.

Yes I did. He said it....

NTA aired it live...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 31, 2015
MadCow1:
How is this thread on the front page?

Seun and Mukina2... You people are not above suing o!

You are not a cow and you will not run mad in this 2015 in Jesus name

Leave the Mr and Mrs alone abeg
Nobody is suing them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Tinubu was lucky to escaped his forged Toronto's university certificate ordeal through the court we all know give justice to the highest bidder.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Tibins(m): 12:23am On Jan 31, 2015
pacifique:
It baffles me to know, that As learned as T.nubu, Far.shorla, and Ocin.bajo are, an 'ill.iterate' directs their course. Quite a pity and shame undecided!

They know what they are doing. The North thinks power is returning back. Some deceived Nigerians think Buhari will do magic. The ploy is that assuming he wins (which I don't see happening) they will he does their bidding... If he fails to do what they want, they will tell him off, "remember you do not have certificate" Now what difference will Buhari make? It will be same sharing formula as with Lagos state where only one person shares away 40% revenue from state treasury.
They will surely take him down in the mud

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2015
he wants buhari's story to be thesame as his #APCheat #AllPastCriminals
otunsman:
Tinubu was lucky to escaped his forged Toronto's university certificate ordeal through the court we all know give justice to the highest bidder.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:
Its pains me to the marrow when I see young,educated, technologically advanced Nigerians screaming "sai buhari" like foools.
We want to continue embarrassing ourselves before the international communities. Of all the 180million+ nigerians, APC chose as its candidate ,An illiterate, over 73 yrs, a former dictator, a coup plotter, a religious extremist, a sexist, the list goes on and on, t
Pele
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ojoyentalk: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2015
A nigeria we all dream of is emerging.q.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by aljharem(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2015
vacanci:

Am 20 years old. Sai buhari X 50.

If e pain you, go hug transformer.

Because you are stu.pid

One of the problem youths face today is brainwashing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by PenSniper: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=CharlieMaria post=30286396]HIHIHIHIHIHI[/quote

That would do
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Senjuchiha: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2015
bettercreature:
Haters lounge...sai Buhari
You guys should go and drink costic soda
...c ur life,...y cnt u admit d truth 4 1ce
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Senjuchiha: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2015
babyosisi:

Birds of the same plumage
....high weed 2geda

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2015
good4all:

This statement does not mean Tinubu says he does not have a certificate affirmatively, I can tell you too whether you live in Surulere or Ajegunle you are still in Lagos. And truly you are living in Surulere.
Common Sense. This thread is a shocker. It has no bases or facts. You do not need a high school diploma to know that Tinubu means that Buhari being a general is enough qualification to rule the state.

Yet people will come here and call General Buhari an illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by geebehn(m): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:
Its pains me to the marrow when I see young,educated, technologically advanced Nigerians screaming "sai buhari" like foools.
We want to continue embarrassing ourselves before the international communities. Of all the 180million+ nigerians, APC chose as its candidate ,An illiterate, over 73 yrs, a former dictator, a coup plotter, a religious extremist, a sexist, the list goes on and on, t
abeg, leave all these stories for the 'gods'.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Badgers14: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2015
pacifique:
It baffles me to know, that As learned as T.nubu, Far.shorla, and Ocin.bajo are, an 'ill.iterate' directs their course. Quite a pity and shame undecided!

What have GEJ done with his Ph.D undecided
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Senjuchiha: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Breeze dn blow,fowl yansh don open,fada dy wia trousa n tifnubu dn confess say aboki no get sefitikate......chai,i neva chi chomtin 4 9ja....i 2 luv ds country....powerful country wr anytng cn hapn
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2015
macfarland:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
"Igbos Hate Me Because of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa.

Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war.

The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, "the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war". "I don't have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country".

The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.

It is shame, that a man that is aspiring to rule the whole country, not part of it, will talk in this manner.
Whether you like it or not, the Biafran Soldiers were rebels and a devoted soldier of the country will not hesitate to kill a rebel trying to divide the Nation.

The Boko Haram members are mostly Hausa's. If Buhari was a serving Soldier, he would not hesitate to kill them. Just as our gallant soldiers are doing the same.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Leez(m): 1:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
At the Lagos rally today .. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL"..

Nigerians must send the clueless one back to otueke
The drunken fisherman can't be allowed to destroy our country
Vote for change

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by chysam: 1:08am On Jan 31, 2015
pacifique:

Bros,Tinubu said,"Certificate or no Certificate". Try to decipher the exact meaning of that statement before you conclude.Common sense should tell anyone that the men in APC are much better politicians and cool headed.more calculative and tactical.Infact they are more technical.You can never succeed trying to cajole,induce or intimidate them into taking wrong unprepared steps.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by DNBCrew: 1:13am On Jan 31, 2015
LOL

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by jayonpoint(m): 1:38am On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:
From one FORGER to another! grin
GENERAL OLODO/F9 in MATH AND 'PLANK' WORK!!!
OANDO filling stations must be drying up.
This election na do or die for TINUBU and the WEST I swia!!!! grin
Mr mumuist! I'm certain, ur grand-father wldnt hv a credit in d late 50s-60s...u wan score cheap point here, No way! Who went to sch in dat period frm ur family? Dat tym isn't nw every child wants tot go to sch. Ode I dnt knw if u must show ur wireless brain for d rest of us to see...
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by maduxs: 1:47am On Jan 31, 2015
If you do not allow people to paste his
campaign posters, you burn his campaign
buses, you harasses any body who try to
discuss about him, you threat any body who
wish to vote for him,you stone him and his
convoy, you abuse him the way you like, and
you instigate children to disdain him, and Upton
all this you expect him to give you a credible
free and fare election that will be devoid of
rigging .what an irony !

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by chamboy(m): 2:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Am highly disappointed in Pdp/gej fans ... dey av been more clueless recently

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by discusant: 2:44am On Jan 31, 2015
kimond101:
Yea
Where you would reach, you will reach
If you like have PhD
Its only God that assign power to whom he wills coupled with having a good integrity
You still never surrender? Buhari is not qualified to contest. Jagaband Tinubu knew what he did - deny born to rule and their Boko access to Aso Rock.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by bumtos(m): 2:58am On Jan 31, 2015
.....and they were saying they will eradicate corruption. Is this how they want to eradicate corruption? I pity Nigerians that wanted to vote this party.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by legendsilver(m): 3:13am On Jan 31, 2015
discusant:
You still never surrender? Buhari is not qualified to contest. Jagaband Tinubu knew what he did - deny born to rule and their Boko access to Aso Rock.
I can see you are missing the train of change brother, better follow the voice of the masses and tell the stories of how you joined the journey of change that happened during your life time.
Infact, I repeat; CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, I will vote in Buhari tongue

#IHaveDecided to vote in the men of change.
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo for president come Febuhari14.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Luzehray(m): 3:13am On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:
From one FORGER to another! grin
GENERAL OLODO/F9 in MATH AND 'PLANK' WORK!!!
OANDO filling stations must be drying up.
This election na do or die for TINUBU and the WEST I swia!!!! grin
swear make U̶̲̥̅̊ go die for ur papa house, wtin b ur own wahala. Mumulistic
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by legendsilver(m): 3:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:

stop crying here and kindly go to court tongue
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:26am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:

It equally pains me to note that the so called young educated and apparently technologically advanced Nigerians (like you) still do not seem to know the meaning of the word illiterate and thereby continue to embarrass the rest us with its misapplication when referring to GMB.

For goodness sake, how does not having a certificate equate to illiteracy?
Please consult a dictionary and stop embarrassing us and your teachers.

How is Buhari not reasonably knowledgeable in most of the issues in play and therefore less qualified to be president; particularly in comparison to the clueless incompetent we currently have in ASO Rock, another so called certificate holder whose utterances readily brings into question the whole credibility and value of the Ph.D. system in Nigeria.

@ TOPIC:
How does alleged Bola Tinubu's statement: "Certificate or no certificate, Buhari is a general," translate to an admission of Buhari not having one?

Isn't it quite ironical and truly saddening when the so called educated continue expose and celebrate such shameful lack of comprehension in complete oblivion - it after all makes you wonder how they could have earned their certificates.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by kayjasper(f): 3:36am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:

Stop foaming in the mouth Mr Prick.

If you get strong head, go and headbutt cement.

Election is by choice, go and collect your PVC and vote, instead of making noise all over the internet.

Dr, u are GEJ's classmate?

Buhahaha

#clueless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.