Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (66859 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by kayjasper(f): 3:38am On Jan 31, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

It equally pains me to note that the so called young educated and apparently technologically advanced Nigerians (like you) still do not seem to know the meaning of the word illiterate and thereby continue to embarrass the rest us with its misapplication when referring to GMB.

For goodness sake, how does not having a certificate equate to illiteracy?
Please consult a dictionary and stop embarrassing us and your teachers.

How is Buhari not reasonably knowledgeable in most of the issues in play and therefore less qualified to be president; particularly in comparison to the clueless incompetent we currently have in ASO Rock, another so called certificate holder whose utterances readily brings into question the whole credibility and value of the Ph.D. system in Nigeria.

@ TOPIC:
How does alleged Bola Tinubu's statement: "Certificate or no certificate, Buhari is a general," translate to an admission of Buhari not having one?

Isn't it quite ironical and truly saddening when the so called educated continue expose and celebrate such shameful lack of comprehension in complete oblivion - it after all makes you wonder how they could have earned their certificates.

[size=15pt] Classic!! [/size]

Five bottles of Orijin for you.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Sprintson(m): 3:40am On Jan 31, 2015
teemanbastos:
if e sure for you, go register for cambridge exams and come show us your grade for mathematics...weda ur result no go worse pas .
How many politicians are bold enough to show us their results?
Or is it PEJ(dr.Mrs) who finds it difficult constructing a sentence widawt errors nt a disgrace to PhDians.
Tho' m nat being political here BUT i hate to see people thinking they are better off when obviously they are not,cos you a genius doesnt mean you look down on non-geniuses. campaign on issues and not on 'delicate matters'.. he that has an ear,let him hear.
dnt waste ur time talking lyk a slowpoke....ENGLISH isn't our language n not by force n yes one can b brillant and yet they don't speak gud english howbeit;tinubu speaks well but looted lagos funds let him clear his toronto university certificate forgery first olori bu..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by rashygenius: 3:52am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:

Ha! With this mentality am sorry for you. So you are ready to vote a man well known for human right violations, over a democrat?? Don't be blinded by ethnicity or religious hate.

its your vote . Use it wisely.
dr prickson...oga,4get..i will rada risk d "change" dan continue in dis doldrum 16years rule by Pdp..#no lite,food,portable water,shelter, employment...and u want me to continue.E sur,eti ya were
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by yomanovic: 4:02am On Jan 31, 2015
mtprofessor5:
D

Modified

So because he is a general he should rule Nigerians. Truly this man was high on something very high.

if you be confirmed general go to baga and fight bokoharam

All Tinubu tries to tell you is that GMB got to the highest rank in the army, a level that's not possible without proper education. He even went ahead and attended military colleges both in the US and in the UK which puts him at par with Professors(and not even GEJ's doctorate level).

Moreover, GEJ who has a doctorate degree has governed Nigeria for 6 good years already but lives of Nigerians is only getting worse because of his tolerance towards corruption. So why won't I give someone, who is known to be desciplined, a chance?
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by yomanovic: 4:04am On Jan 31, 2015
rashygenius:

dr prickson...oga,4get..i will rada risk d "change" dan continue in dis doldrum 16years rule by Pdp..#no lite,food,portable water,shelter, employment...and u want me to continue.E sur,eti ya were

Lolss. I wish the lives of PDP supporters be run the same way PDP has been running Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by discusant: 4:26am On Jan 31, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Common Sense. This thread is a shocker. It has no bases or facts. You do not need a high school diploma to know that Tinubu means that Buhari being a general is enough qualification to rule the state.

Yet people will come here and call General Buhari an illiterate.
and you don't know that if it turns out that Buhari enrolled in Nigerian Army without requisite WASC then, all his promotions and subsequent professional certificates gained after joining the army must be invalidated and remain null, void and of no further effects? Note that Buhari joined the army for officers cadre not as a common recruit. Joining for officers cadet then required one must have WASC.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by babamadiba(m): 4:55am On Jan 31, 2015
bettercreature:
Haters lounge...sai Buhari
You guys should go and drink costic soda
or lean against a wet transformer for a selfie
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ogdada: 4:58am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:
Its pains me to the marrow when I see young,educated, technologically advanced Nigerians screaming "sai buhari" like foools.
We want to continue embarrassing ourselves before the international communities. Of all the 180million+ nigerians, APC chose as its candidate ,An illiterate, over 73 yrs, a former dictator, a coup plotter, a religious extremist, a sexist, the list goes on and on, t
fool, what's the definition of an illiterate?google if you don't kwn, I gueSs you don't.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by chibyralph(m): 4:59am On Jan 31, 2015
chichriso:
Tinubu will be regretting picking Buhari by now
Exactly....well packaged container but an expired content.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ibisko04: 5:44am On Jan 31, 2015
Are you people doubting the fact that Buhari is a general certificate or no certificate?
Tinubu is just telling you noise makers the realistic truth.
Any how you people want to go about it, the fact remains the fact.
Allow the court to decide on the issue of his qualification.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Tafee(m): 5:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
At the Lagos rally today .. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL"..

Now they admit he has no certificate..?
go and re -do school
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ibisko04: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

It equally pains me to note that the so called young educated and apparently technologically advanced Nigerians (like you) still do not seem to know the meaning of the word illiterate and thereby continue to embarrass the rest us with its misapplication when referring to GMB.

How is Buhari not reasonably knowledgeable in most of the issues in play and therefore less qualified to be president; particularly in comparison to the clueless incompetent we currently have in ASO Rock, another so called certificate holder whose utterances readily brings into question the whole credibility and value of the Ph.D. system in Nigeria.

@ TOPIC:
How does alleged Bola Tinubu's statement: "Certificate or no certificate, Buhari is a general," translate to an admission of Buhari not having one?

Isn't it quite ironical and truly saddening when the so called educated continue expose and celebrate such shameful lack of comprehension in complete oblivion - it after all makes you wonder how they could have earned their certificates.
More oil into your knowledge lamp.
The problems with many of them is that they were not really educated as we know today.
That is why it is difficult for them to comprehend a one sentence statement.
Good things about all these drama is that PDP dominion over Nigeria political landscapes is challenged forever.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Descartes: 6:02am On Jan 31, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

@ TOPIC:

"I will stabilise the global oil market price-Buhari.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Rexyl(m): 6:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
At the Lagos rally today .. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL"..

hmmm

certificate or no certificate leaders are made. Yeah! As I said before, it is gradually getting to the time when those summarily dismissed on controversial certificate issues in APC controlled States and others would seek justice to redress abuse of authority in high places that resulted in their dismissal.

They should just start filing their cases.

Wahala wa O!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Ilemona93(m): 6:11am On Jan 31, 2015
When agbaje become a lagos Gov.and Jona presido kai tinubu go endup in dat kirikiri wen his APC presido say e go build. Jona 99percent love you but
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:

anyone that like this post is an illiterate.......
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Rexyl(m): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

@ TOPIC:

My only concern here and in the present drama is: if those dismissed so far on controversial certificates in public/civil services are not illiterate, they must be called back to duties. Good to follow example of GMB.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by talk2cj08(m): 6:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
At the Lagos rally now.. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL".. Now they admit he has no certificate...

They made you to believe that Jonathan has failed because Polling units are no more in people's seating room..

They want GEJ out of office cos they're aware that 2016 Census will correct Population lies imposed on Nigerians over 60 years....

Nigeria grows its food now, trains are running, our Airports are of international standard..

Our roads are safer and motorable, University funding doubled and with more Building and equipment to admit more Jambites ....

3 local Motor assembling & Manufacturing company relocates to Nig, 9 Local & International Power companies ...

He never sent anyone to prison for a mere allegation of corruption but allowed them fair and independent hearing What other "CHANGE" do we need?
‪#GEJ2015to2019
guy u be person God bless u for me
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by jamst(m): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:

guy,you are very stupid...did you pass english language at all
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by dunkem21(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2015
lalasticlala:
I watched it. I heard him say it. I was somehow baffled at the careless comment... .

It was never a careless comment. The truth has a way of bursting out.

If only you know what this certificate mess has cost the APC. They can't concentrate on campaigns, they can't attend debates and their double-speak will cost them the elections.

I foresee Tinubu going back again to Aso rock to cut a deal with GEJ so he can keep Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by lecturer11: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2015
Even if GMB provides Nepa bill reciept as a certificate I will vote for him. U don't need a phd cert.to fight corruption neither do u nid it to fight insecurity or aleviate poverty that has become other of the day in this country. We need an incorrutible fellow who will take us to the promise land and I av seen the man in the person of GMB
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ogundokun: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:
Its pains me to the marrow when I see young,educated, technologically advanced Nigerians screaming "sai buhari" like foools.
We want to continue embarrassing ourselves before the international communities. Of all the 180million+ nigerians, APC chose as its candidate ,An illiterate, over 73 yrs, a former dictator, a coup plotter, a religious extremist, a sexist, the list goes on and on, t
oga park well. education is not all about certificate is about personal development & exposure.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by chuksvialle(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
Fp for the first time in 2015 sign of good things

At the Lagos rally now.. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL".. Now they admit he has no certificate...

They made you to believe that Jonathan has failed because Polling units are no more in people's seating room..

They want GEJ out of office cos they're aware that 2016 Census will correct Population lies imposed on Nigerians over 60 years....

Nigeria grows its food now, trains are running, our Airports are of international standard..

Our roads are safer and motorable, University funding doubled and with more Building and equipment to admit more Jambites ....

3 local Motor assembling & Manufacturing company relocates to Nig, 9 Local & International Power companies ...

He never sent anyone to prison for a mere allegation of corruption but allowed them fair and independent hearing What other "CHANGE" do we need?
‪#GEJ2015to2019
the change only a maluuuu can offer
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by kindnyce(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:

TRY HARDER NEXT TIME...

THIS SCOPE IS OUTDATED
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by kindnyce(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:

TRY HARDER NEXT TIME...

THIS SCOPE IS OUTDATED

SAI BUHARI /OSIBANJO
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Abmarshalo(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2015
This certificate forgery is the stock in trade of Tinubu and his APC.

You all remember that Tinubu forge his own TORONTO University cert too.

It will be a shame for a No- Certificate person to rule Nigeria, where there Learned people everywhere.

Endougs:

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Generalkorex(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:

‪#GEJ2015to2019
instead of you to focus on how to grow your blog.
You dey here dey carry politics matter for head like afro
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Osocan(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2015
below are some vital things we must consider before casting our vote.

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.
Let us be wise.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2015
whitekaftan:
be deceiving yourself. you mean he went to war colleges without a credit in maths. mehn ur brain case is empty

Buhari till 2019
Re u saying he didnt attend a war college abroad? ur village people dey ur case grin
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by nellyjohn: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:

Don't mind them. They all know Buhari has no certificate yet, they have been telling all sorts of lies to cover it saying it's in the military, then it is with INEC and later, a forged statement of result was released. Who do dey think they are deceiving? They claim to bring change, but are they going to bring the so called change with lies and forgery? How can corrupt APC bring change by removing corruption from the country?
Anyway, GEJ till 2019
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by splashbaby(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Madam peace

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2015
teemanbastos:
if e sure for you, go register for cambridge exams and come show us your grade for mathematics...weda ur result no go worse pas .
How many politicians are bold enough to show us their results?
Or is it PEJ(dr.Mrs) who finds it difficult constructing a sentence widawt errors nt a disgrace to PhDians.
Tho' m nat being political here BUT i hate to see people thinking they are better off when obviously they are not,cos you a genius doesnt mean you look down on non-geniuses. campaign on issues and not on 'delicate matters'.. he that has an ear,let him hear.

all ur talks still doesnt bring buhari's certificate, why?

Buhari abeg tshow ush sharetificate::

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.