Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (66850 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by DrPrickson: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
rashygenius:

are u thru..or d list is still on
if u like call Buhari a rapist..if am permisible to vote 4 him 100times,i will
A rite tinkin youth dt experienced d hulabaloo of d Immigration exercise will neva vote 4 PDP....a failed govt 4 16years..i mean,lets think straight.we cant continue dis way..Ko Jo mehn
Ha! With this mentality am sorry for you. So you are ready to vote a man well known for human right violations, over a democrat?? Don't be blinded by ethnicity or religious hate.

its your vote . Use it wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Endougs:
At the Lagos rally today .. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL"..

Now they admit he has no certificate..?
...why not think like this that Tinubu implies GMB has a certificate? The fact remains he is a General in the Nigerian Army...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by DrPrickson: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
3kay945:

Thank you for saying ya mind. Again, You don't know politics.
Then you don't know anything about good governance, integrity and respect for the rule of law.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by jdbrasco(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
macfarland:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
"Igbos Hate Me Because of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa.

Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war.

The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, "the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war". "I don't have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country".

The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.

It is shame, that a man that is aspiring to rule the whole country, not part of it, will talk in this manner.
Don't mind d serial looser. D man is already senile. Obj was also involved in d civil war but got more votes from SE than his SW. Jst imagine a presidential candidate. Only in Nija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by samsonsailor123: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thank God! Tinubu has finally accepted that Buhari has no certificate; I'm happy he spoke the truth. Up GEJ #NO2Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by 3kay945(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
DrPrickson:

Ha! With this mentality am sorry for you. So you are ready to vote a man well known for human right violations, over a democrat?? Don't be blinded by ethnicity or religious hate.

Human right violation!? O boy , that was military era with decree then. This is democracy now with constitution to uphold.
Please don't tempt me ask for your age. LolLol tongue
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Toofan007: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
DrPrickson:

please o, who is a democrat?
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by OLUJAY4REAL: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
teemanbastos:
if e sure for you, go register for cambridge exams and come show us your grade for mathematics...weda ur result no go worse pas .
How many politicians are bold enough to show us their results?
Or is it PEJ(dr.Mrs) who finds it difficult constructing a sentence widawt errors nt a disgrace to PhDians.
Tho' m nat being political here BUT i hate to see people thinking they are better off when obviously they are not,cos you a genius doesn't
mean you look down on non-geniuses.
campaign on issues and not on 'delicate matters'.. he that has an ear,let him hear.

Come out with clear $ logical line of argument, pls. Must the law not be obeyed in this case bc it has affected Buhari? Prove it that he has not lied under oath by falsely swearing an affidavidt that all his certificates were with the Army Secretary, only for him to later claim "assumption". Do you know he's yet to present his O/L cert? He has only been able to present a fake statement of results which is questionable in many respects Even with the presented statement of results he was not qualified to be commissioned into the army officers cadre. These are huddles that will be difficult for Buhari to cross: even Tinubu et al know that these are serious liabilities I think APC has not done its home work well by presenting Buhari. This is a loss before the election because any vote for Buhari is a waste.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by hamingra: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
macfarland:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
"Igbos Hate Me Because of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa.

Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war.

The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, "the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war". "I don't have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country".

The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.

It is shame, that a man that is aspiring to rule the whole country, not part of it, will talk in this manner.

And what do you want him to say? That he was sorry? For what? Fighting to keep Nigeria one? My guy comot for road jare!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by SomebodyLovesMe: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
DrPrickson:

Please tell me what constitute the "show of shame". Pls list 8 of them.

Okay:

1. His timidity in exposing BH sponsors
2. His failure to curb terrorism
3. His failure to control his wife - the first lady - allowing her to bring unprecedented disgrace to this nation
4. His weakness in allowing unprecedented looting to go on under his watch (so bad was this, that world leaders had to exclaim at this level of corruption (compared to other regimes)).
5. His usual unpresident-like comments "ordinary stealing, they will say it's corruption"...
6. His going for a campaign rally a day after people lost their lives to a bomb blast, and dancing away.
7. His failure to make anyone pay for the immigration recruitment scam that cost many their lives.
8. His failure to think and communicate like a president (I can't forget the look on CNN's Christianne Amanpour's face after he responded to one of her questions).
9. His handing out amnesty like conffetti, to the people who least deserved it, for selfish reasons.

The list goes on.

I don't hate the man, but I hate failure. For the last 5 years, he has represented failure.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by vally123(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=jamex93 post=30286489]na lie ne?.......him get certificate ne ??[/quote ] yes him get certificate na certificate weda na oluwole or Cambridge
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Endougs:
At the Lagos rally today .. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL"..

You re so foolish n clueless as ur dumbo president. If he didnt have a certificate do u think d war colleges he attended in UK, US & India would have admitted him? check ur brain case man?
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by 3kay945(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Okay:

3. His failure to control his wife - the first lady - allowing her to bring unprecedented disgrace to this nation
4. His weakness in allowing unprecedented looting to go on under his watch (so bad was this, that world leaders had to exclaim at this level of corruption (compared to other regimes)).
5. His usual unpresident-like comments "ordinary stealing, they will say it's corruption"...
6. His going for a campaign rally a day after people lost their lives to a bomb blast, and dancing away.
7. His failure to make anyone pay for the immigration recruitment scam that cost many their lives.
8. His failure to think and communicate like a president (I can't forget the look on CNN's Christianne Amanpour's face after he responded to one of her questions).
9. His handing out amnesty like conffetti, to the people who least deserved it, for selfish reasons.

The list goes on.

I don't hate the man, but I hate failure. For the last 5 years, he has represented failure.

Why are you spoon feeding that boy, are you his father? Can't you see his moniker?
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Toofan007: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

But what is he is an illierate with common sense? I know of a certain Phd holder who appears to have none.
Well said, Bro. a thousand likes
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by thaoriginator: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
And one mumumod put this trash to front page..
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by hardbody: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Endougs:

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Buhari would have earned my respect and those of others if he came out clean from the onset. Now the deed is already done and beyond his certificate we are now asking what happened to integrity....his mantra?
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by mathskill: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by DrPrickson: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Okay:

The list goes on.

1. Every smart person knows that he can not disclose such sensitive information to the public . If he does we will end up with a much bigger problem.

2. Even the almighty America, France , UK etc have not been able to curb terrorism. Simply becos its not just a physical war but one of orientation.

3. What's your business with his wife?? That's his personal affair. As long as she does not break any law of the land.

4. You lie. Even our rating amongst top corrupt countries has dropped since GEJ got to power. There r smarter ways to fight corruption than throwing people into jails.

5. He is right sir. Stealing is not the same as corruption. Do ur research.

6. That's simply psychology. You can't let ur distractors know you r down.

7. That money will be paid

8. Compare him with GMB during any interview

9. Ya'adua gave that amnesty not GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by nortcentrallord(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chaiiii! So he doesn't have certificate? Chaiiii and he wants to contest for office of the president? Wait oh, is it present for hausa fulani cattle rearers or president of Nigeria? Hehehehe, common constitutional requirement e no get yet some hollow heads d support am. Its shows the level of stupidity of many Nigerians yet they say he 'll obey the rule of law. Providing certificate is it not rule of law? Hehehehehe. Buhari, Buhari, the same old Buhari that feels bigger than the whole of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by dustydee: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nairaland frontpage is now dominated by beer parlour gist. undecided
smh
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by DrPrickson: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
mathskill:
i dare say you r the the foool.your post reveals you are sick from mental exhaustion. The only message you are passing is that of hatred. The bigot in you is so apparent. Only a myopic and ignorant mind like yours that fails to see beyond your nose will actually believe what you wrote.

Buhari is all that I have listed and more. Prove me wrong. Attack the subject matter and not me. Typical of APC members.
Don't quote me Sir if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Princefab: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
They never win, they have started deceiving Nigeriaans, nawooooh! all of una wey dey support buhari abi na boko una don see
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nonybb: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
[b]CHANGE WILL COME FROM THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO "CHANGE" WITHIN THEMSELVES

Tinubu and APC Group (Asiwaju's Private Conglomerated Group of Companies) wants to change Nigeria with whom have refused to change economically, academically and otherwise.

Economically he has refused to tend his cows from a figurative and imaginative number of 150 since 2007. APC supporters have refuse to explain why Buhari announced that his cow is 150 during 2007, did the same in 2011 and yet again in 2014. I ask a question, what really is the problem with Buhari's cow or do they secretly wear condoms to deceive the herdsman during the matting season. Do Buhari know what is called Animal Procreation and increase of population?

Academically he has equally refused to change. Only for the quota system that favoured northerners during the colonial era, he got more adventagous than the most qualified ones and underestimated the importance of WAEC Certificate but yet after retiring he wasted so much years doing nothing and refused to update himself academically.

My candid advice once again, be watchful of those that walk about carrying brooms and their houses are dirty. They are not to be trusted[/b]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by SomebodyLovesMe: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
DrPrickson:

1. Every smart person knows that he can not disclose such sensitive information to the public . If he does we will end up with a much bigger problem.

2. Even the almighty America, France , UK etc have not been able to curb terrorism. Simply becos its not just a physical war but one of orientation.

3. What's your business with his wife?? That's his personal affair. As long as she does not break any law of the land.

4. You lie. Even our rating amongst top corrupt countries has dropped since GEJ got to power. There r smarter ways to fight corruption than throwing people into jails.

5. He is right sir. Stealing is not the same as corruption. Do ur research.

6. That's simply psychology. You can't let ur distractors know you r down.

7. That money will be paid

8. Compare him with GMB during any interview

9. Ya'adua gave that amnesty not GEJ

There are two categories of people:

1. Those that fight to succeed
2. Those that give excuses for failure.

You and GEJ fall into the latter. As for the civilised world, there is never an excuse for failure.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by jamex93(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=vally123 post=30287586][/quote]

ok
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Michealeni: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2015
one thing you guys don't understand about military is that they have special course which they must under go during the time of service and some of this course are good as the one being offer in the university even better.

the people general can and will change this country to a better Nigeria we all desire.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by MadCow1: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2015
How is this thread on the front page?

Seun and Mukina2... You people are not above suing o!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2015
be deceiving yourself. you mean he went to war colleges without a credit in maths. mehn ur brain case is empty

GEJ till2019
Olufemiolaolu:
You re so foolish n clueless as ur dumbo president. If he didnt have a certificate do u think d war colleges he attended in UK, US & India would have admitted him? check ur brain case man?
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by M4gunners: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:
Its pains me to the marrow when I see young,educated, technologically advanced Nigerians screaming "sai buhari" like foools.
We want to continue embarrassing ourselves before the international communities. Of all the 180million+ nigerians, APC chose as its candidate ,An illiterate, over 73 yrs, a former dictator, a coup plotter, a religious extremist, a sexist, the list goes on and on, t
I tire o. I wonder the kind of Korupftion (in buhari's voice ) he is promising to fight, knowing fully well dat his certificate was fake.Now is that not more than corruption?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Itsemmy(m): 12:12am On Jan 31, 2015
pacifique:
It baffles me to know, that As learned as T.nubu, Far.shorla, and Ocin.bajo are, an 'ill.iterate' directs their course. Quite a pity and shame undecided!
u are speaking based on wat ground
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by DrPrickson: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

There are two categories of people:

1. Those that fight to succeed
2. Those that give excuses for failure.

You and GEJ fall into the latter. As for the civilised world, there is never an excuse for failure.

Good luck.

Buhari is the symbol of failure. He has failed in everything, plus three previous presidential elections. The fourth is on the way

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Let's be frank,no man will ever allow an o level holder to be his boss in a company.There are so many graduates without jobs because of favouritism and tribalism in nigeria.Besides,How did buhari get to the rank of a general in the army without going to any battlefield or sat for a promotional exams?What criteria did army used in promotion in the 60's?He ought to be dismiss from the army right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.