Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (66858 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by nellyjohn: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2015
lecturer11:
Even if GMB provides Nepa bill reciept as a certificate I will vote for him. U don't need a phd cert.to fight corruption neither do u nid it to fight insecurity or aleviate poverty that has become other of the day in this country. We need an incorrutible fellow who will take us to the promise land and I av seen the man in the person of GMB
Truely, u don't need Ph.D to fight corruption that's why WAEC which is the basic certificate is required but, how can u know those that are corrupt or find out wher money is missing through analysis of expenditures calculated when u are a semi illiterate with F9 in maths? I wonder how possible that
Secondly, how can Buhari fight corruption whan he himself is corrupt? He keeps lying about his basic certificate WAEC that qualifies him to contest saying he his WAEC is with the military and when the military denied it, he said it's with INEC.
Anyway GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by rozayx5(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
anyone that like this post is an illiterate.......

240+ likes and counting, u can kill yourself undecided
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by sophy17(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2015
pacifique:
It baffles me to know, that As learned as T.nubu, Far.shorla, and Ocin.bajo are, an 'ill.iterate' directs their course. Quite a pity and shame undecided!

not surprised it baffles you because obviously you don''t know the meaning of ''illiteracy' and ''directs'
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by teejayone40: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
Fp for the first time in 2015 sign of good things

At the Lagos rally now.. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL".. Now they admit he has no certificate...

They made you to believe that Jonathan has failed because Polling units are no more in people's seating room..

They want GEJ out of office cos they're aware that 2016 Census will correct Population lies imposed on Nigerians over 60 years....

Nigeria grows its food now, trains are running, our Airports are of international standard..

Our roads are safer and motorable, University funding doubled and with more Building and equipment to admit more Jambites ....

3 local Motor assembling & Manufacturing company relocates to Nig, 9 Local & International Power companies ...

He never sent anyone to prison for a mere allegation of corruption but allowed them fair and independent hearing What other "CHANGE" do we need?
‪#GEJ2015to2019
Hahahahahaahaha... Broda go nd sleep, mayb wen u woke up u'l b alrty because no normal person will say wot u jst wrote...are u blind ni?
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2015
rashygenius:

are u thru..or d list is still on
if u like call Buhari a rapist..if am permisible to vote 4 him 100times,i will
A rite tinkin youth dt experienced d hulabaloo of d Immigration exercise will neva vote 4 PDP....a failed govt 4 16years..i mean,lets think straight.we cant continue dis way..Ko Jo mehn
Yeah, you'll vote him till he rapes your wife daughter and you tiny chuahua dog...
If I must say, yes PDP as a party might have over the years produced some sick individuals but APC as a party has produced only one individual capable of change and that is fashola, he is not the one contesting if he was I'd vote him, but then this is for the next four years, this might end up being another transit into military rule if buhari should take over...

You weren't there to see his own arrogance when in power... killing for no reason, sending those who could speak against him to jail and destroying families, yet u say GEJ ain't a better option? My people die from lack of wisdom... let that not be our case... don't be so partisan that you fail to see the truth... and the truth is, buhari is a failure as a president... we can't afford another buhari regime, Nigeria will be in turmoil...
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by zanga420: 7:54am On Jan 31, 2015
teemanbastos:
if e sure for you, go register for cambridge exams and come show us your grade for mathematics...weda ur result no go worse pas .
How many politicians are bold enough to show us their results?
Or is it PEJ(dr.Mrs) who finds it difficult constructing a sentence widawt errors nt a disgrace to PhDians.
Tho' m nat being political here BUT i hate to see people thinking they are better off when obviously they are not,cos you a genius doesnt mean you look down on non-geniuses. campaign on issues and not on 'delicate matters'.. he that has an ear,let him hear.
my problem with these whole issues is the sentimental ways they're going.
People close eyes to facts n truths cos of where they're sentimental inclined.
Even as I know that gej has done well in other sectors does not stop me from criticizing that alot need to be achieved in the security sector no matter what. Same way I expect those supporting buhari to go by facts where he's wrong n say welldone where he's doing well. These mentality of twisting facts on who we support makes these leaders increase in impunity n if these trends continue, I tell u, it'll be hard for us to get good leadership in this country. God bless nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Mzanalysis: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Yes na

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by naldleye: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2015
Of course all of you know that Buhari has certificate, thank God you are not contesting the fact that he went to sencodary school, you are not contesting that the principal of the school wrote an attestation letter about him to the army, you are not contesting other international colleges he attended. So what are your problems?
It is disturbing that average supporters of PDP do not know the different between certificate and statement of result.
Please, let Mr president make public his thesis and who are his supervisors if he ever finish the so call PhD and for how many years?
Show me your wife and I will tell you how brilliant you are. Gbam!

Sai Buhari
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by myhero4eva: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2015
pacifique:
It baffles me to know, that As learned as T.nubu, Far.shorla, and Ocin.bajo are, an 'ill.iterate' directs their course. Quite a pity and shame undecided!
who calls Tinubu a learned man? He is an illiterate too

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Forwetinnah: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
At the Lagos rally today .. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL"..

Now they admit he has no certificate..?

They have NO SHAME!! To still call him a General when he obviously got into the Military without WASC which was a compulsory requirement as a foundation for entry is a COMPLETE DISGRACE. What should one expect from someone like Tinubu Chicago?? Fraud and sham personified!!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2015
bettercreature:
Haters lounge...sai Buhari
You guys should go and drink costic soda
SOUTHWEST, NORTHWEST AND NORTHEAST ARE REGIONS OF HYPOCRATES AND THEY FULL OF THIS TYPE OF PERSON I JUST QUOTE IS COMMENT!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2015
pekeyim:
Really

Well there is something about. These APC goons!

Having Certificate issues left right and centre.

How can a man of "Integrity" act this way?
What sort of Integrity is that?

#Sai GEJ
FIRST IT WAS TORONTO GATE, CHICAGO GATE JOIN AM NOW IS KASTINA GATE! GOD PLEASE DELIVER US FROM THE HAND CROOKS, CON MEN AND CRIMINALS PARADING AS MESSIAH!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by pekeyim: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Ahmeduana:

FIRST IT WAS TORONTO GATE, CHICAGO GATE JOIN AM NOW IS KASTINA GATE! GOD PLEASE DELIVER US FROM THE HAND CROOKS, CON MEN AND CRIMINALS PARADING AS MESSIAH!
There is another 1 in the North with a similar certificate saga.

My brothers this is definitely not "Change"

This is fraud!!!!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
Jonathan till 2019
yeah baby cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Hemanwel(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2015
Alajiki:
O baje ti. Abeg his NEPA bill suffices jare.

I've said it several times...this vote isn't about voting Buhari in, but voting Jonathan out. People just want a change...CHIKEENAH!
Even if the CHANGE is a retrogressive one??Me doesn't want this kinda change,abeg!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by organic973: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2015
Udodasco1:
I saw one person saying haters!!! Make I ask una sha. After this election una fink say dem(politicians) wey una dey gather ememy to una self 4 go even knw weda una dey exist at all. Please support ur candidate maturely,accept when he is wrong. Like I bliv GEJ is not a saint so as others so he should continue,since change is a process not an even

Well said truth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by pacifique(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2015
Tibins:

They know what they are doing. The North thinks power is returning back. Some deceived Nigerians think Buhari will do magic. The ploy is that assuming he wins (which I don't see happening) they will he does their bidding... If he fails to do what they want, they will tell him off, "remember you do not have certificate" Now what difference will Buhari make? It will be same sharing formula as with Lagos state where only one person shares away 40% revenue from state treasury.
They will surely take him down in the mud

I concur
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Xano(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2015
The truth will always be revealed.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by sampeyo: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2015
How can a father grand father lie and forge his certificate in Nigeria. Does it mean that in the whole world Nigeria is he only country whose incoming president has no certificate. Where is our honour. How a university admitting students ask them to show or come for certificate verting. I am crying for this country and the so called PHD holders and professors in this country. Because of money and power and porpulrity we've sold our birthright hMmmm
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by eniwhy: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2015
pacifique:
why do they need his certificate now? he had ruled previously! In addition, why didn't they request for his certificate in previous election. I think they they feel a mighty challenge!!! Otuoke ti yaaaaaaa.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ignatusamson: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2015
He has no certificate that's all
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by rozayx5(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2015
sampeyo:
How can a father grand father lie and forge his certificate in Nigeria. Does it mean that in the whole world Nigeria is he only country whose incoming president has no certificate. Where is our honour. How a university admitting students ask them to show or come for certificate verting. I am crying for this country and the so called PHD holders and professors in this country. Because of money and power and porpulrity we've sold our birthright hMmmm

thats how bad things are, some people even are shouting that he should present NEPA bill, how better can we explain slavery
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ignatusamson: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Yes we know he has ruled b4....that was military regime...now is civilian regime....democracy"...we need a certificate...he should show us his certificate
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Here2BustnScrew: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
Fp for the first time in 2015 sign of good things

At the Lagos rally now.. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL".. Now they admit he has no certificate...

They made you to believe that Jonathan has failed because Polling units are no more in people's seating room..

They want GEJ out of office cos they're aware that 2016 Census will correct Population lies imposed on Nigerians over 60 years....

Nigeria grows its food now, trains are running, our Airports are of international standard..

Our roads are safer and motorable, University funding doubled and with more Building and equipment to admit more Jambites ....

3 local Motor assembling & Manufacturing company relocates to Nig, 9 Local & International Power companies ...

He never sent anyone to prison for a mere allegation of corruption but allowed them fair and independent hearing What other "CHANGE" do we need?
‪#GEJ2015to2019
Say It Sir, not someone who enjoys killing innocent people for fun but wouldnt kill his own when they are guilty...
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by pressplay411(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Deductive reasoning toh bad.Lol To me what I deduce is that Buhari's original certificate hasn't been found. Can we move on now? As long as INEC is satisfied with his credentials what does any one's opinion count? GMB For President 2015 jare.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Kerosene: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2015
ifeelgood:
Both corruption and the corrupt trembles at the mention of GMB. Buhari/Osinbajo till Goodluck stop getting confused while addressing crowd at rallies.
your Buhari is more corrupt than Jonathan. Let him clear the air on his certificate, the affidiavat he swore to, 52 abi na 54 brief case of money and whole lot of others before u open ur mouth to say GeJ is corrupt.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Kerosene: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2015
DAMAYYOR:
. Mumu angry
u dat can nt use ur head in simple thinking dey call another mumu. Ur mumu don old, get grey hair and close to the grave like GMB. E no get cure.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by dorodee(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2015
DrPrickson:
Its pains me to the marrow when I see young,educated, technologically advanced Nigerians screaming "sai buhari" like foools.
We want to continue embarrassing ourselves before the international communities. Of all the 180million+ nigerians, APC chose as its candidate ,An illiterate, over 73 yrs, a former dictator, a coup plotter, a religious extremist, a sexist, the list goes on and on, t

Gbaam... May God bless the breast that gave suck to you!!!! I don't like GEJ. .but why a Buhari kind of change. .... APC is leaving some of us with no other option but Jonathan. .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ALISMILE(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2015
pacifique:
then u shud pity d Nigeria army more for allowing him to rise to d rank of General witout a certificate. U shud also pity INEC too to ve allowed him to contest in oda previous elections wit no certificate! Use ur brain kid! U don't even knw wat illiteracy means!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ALISMILE(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2015
myhero4eva:
who calls Tinubu a learned man? He is an illiterate too
I read tru and I can clearly see that pple accusing others of illiteracy themselves ve no education to show as they do not even knw d meaning of illiteracy! Check simply b4 u allege others!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by dorodee(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Osinbajo must be ashame of himself both as a university don and a pastor. ... APC has wonderful governors but they refuse to pick from there.... ok now.... they better start preparing for their parallel government were educational certifications will mean nothing. ... awon olodo gbogbo. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.