Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant (1558 Views)

When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by mamagee3(f): 2:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Okay guys, there's this guy that I met few months back keeps making all sorts of excuses to avoid taking me to a restaurant to eat out.

We only hang out at his house or my house for weeks now and he only talks about se.x and nothing more. He even asked me for se.x and I have declined every time.

I initiated the discussion about us going to eat out at a restaurant last week and we both agreed to go this Friday. Now, he's making excuses about being busy on that day even though he usually works at night and has the whole day off. He has now rescheduled our eating out appointment until May.

But he wants me to take him out for some reason. mean what kind of man wants his lady to take him out first.

I'm getting tired of this nonsense. I feel like my time is being wasted, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Wots d reward for d winner?

5 Likes

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by mamagee3(f): 2:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Wots d reward for d winner?
undecided
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by ucheHapers(m): 2:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Menh. ..this thing is really keeping you awake.
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Mar 23, 2016
ucheHapers:
Menh. ..this thing is really keeping you awake.
It's not that it's keeping me awake.

He just called me to cancel the appointment.
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 23, 2016
mamagee3:

undecided
Wot will u be rewarded with wen u finally become d nairalander with d most thread created. Cos I know dats d reason u created dis thread.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Wizzz: 3:15am On Mar 23, 2016
You're funny oh. Can't you surprise him by taking him out?

3 Likes

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by mamagee3(f): 3:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Wot will u be rewarded with wen u finally become d nairalander with d most thread created. Cos I know dats d reason u created dis thread.
I'm still trying to get what you're on about.
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by myfantasies(f): 3:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Maybe he feels u r not worth the money he is gonna spend in the restaurant

5 Likes

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Wizzz: 3:24am On Mar 23, 2016
You're funny oh. Can't you surprise him by taking him out??
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by macdon4all(m): 3:35am On Mar 23, 2016
must u guys eat out? y don't you prepare something at his place or in ur place, let me see if he still has all d time to be asking for sex

1 Like

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by raumdeuter: 3:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Are you that hungry that you must go to a restaurant. Don't you eat at home? So behaving like a malnourished child

For someone your size you are already obese yet still crying about going to a restaurant to eat

Is it until you turn to Yokozuna before you close your mouth

3 Likes

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Huhuhuhu smart dude! Dude don't wanna get caught walking around with 'something' like op
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by missyadorable(f): 5:15am On Mar 23, 2016
mamagee3:
Okay guys, there's this guy that I met few months back keeps making all sorts of excuses to avoid taking me to a restaurant to eat out.

We only hang out at his house or my house for weeks now and he only talks about se.x and nothing more. He even asked me for se.x and I have declined every time.

I initiated the discussion about us going to eat out at a restaurant last week and we both agreed to go this Friday. Now, he's making excuses about being busy on that day even though he usually works at night and has the whole day off. He has now rescheduled our eating out appointment until May.

But he wants me to take him out for some reason. mean what kind of man wants his lady to take him out first.

I'm getting tired of this nonsense. I feel like my time is being wasted, what do you think?

The guy has shown you pomp and plain that he only wants sex and nothing more....Is it so difficult to shun him if you ain't game? Na wa for some ladies

1 Like

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by boss1310(m): 5:26am On Mar 23, 2016
missyadorable:

The guy has shown you pomp and plain that he only wants sex and nothing more....Is it so difficult to shun him if you ain't game? Na wa for some ladies
so if he takes her to a restaurant it now means he doesn't want only sex with her?
there is something some women don't know about men,the guy that does all you ask for at the beginning of a relationship is actually the guy that is desperate to get into your pants but naija women take it to be the other way around and keep falling victims.well some of you believe that once you chop his money he is free to chop you,that's cheap!
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 23, 2016
This Mamagee is fighting so hard to make FP by fire by force! Keep forging things, hopefully the admins will grant your wishes. To make it to FP fast add snake pinshure .

3 Likes

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 23, 2016
Did you say he postponed it till May? Hahahahahahaha

Well, you should be glad he didn't cancel it indefinitely, May is just around the corner wink
You can take him out in the meantime, I doesnt matter.
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by royallord1(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2016
missyadorable:

infact, SEX is all she has to offer.... from what i can deduce she isnt a career woman.. a spiritually upright woman... or an intellectually sound one... she has invested all her time.. money and energy on her body(yet a grossly disgusting one) hence she is seen as just a sex object.. and not a life/growth partner..
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 23, 2016
Hw many times have you cooked for him? Calculate the amount of food you will eat in the resturant, and ask him to give you the money to cook for him. But can you cook?
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by olac21(m): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Could it be that you were used for ritual back home in Nigeria,I mean brain ritual?cos am tired of this balderdash you always post here!

1 Like

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by oppybouy(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2016
He's a fvck boy OP. He just wants to mess with ur head.
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by nepapole(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Eat in ur house.
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by adesem: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2016
mamagee contact me i can help you,,i guess we are in the same state

1 Like

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by funlord(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2016
undecided
mamagee3:

Maybe he does not want to be seen in public dining with an _idiot!!!!

Don't blame him!

6 Likes

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Mamagee3; who takes who out or who spends money at d restaurant isn't d issue; a lady can take a guy out, there's nothing bad in it, its decency that matters.

But talking about sex always is immature of him and trying to avoid being seen in public with you is kinda funny..is he younger? Or is there a stigma u're known for in ur neighbourhood and place of work that ppl avoid you for?

1 Like

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by PreacherxSon(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2016
i suggest you go to his house, besides he still produces great and nutritious natural ice cream...

#BuhThatsNonOfMyBusiness !!!

1 Like

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Verbalist(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2016
missyadorable:

I think the emboldened is prompt and plain, hunnie

@ OP
Yeye troll

1 Like

Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by Davindal(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Mama! Send me a pm, let's chat and I will take you out... Okay!
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by stubbornman(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2016
myfantasies:
if she carry the guy go eatery make shame catch am nah bad tin it will only increase her rep and debase the guy ...... eh be like say dem be students sha...na so the level dey always be
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by kaziblake(f): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2016
myfantasies:
wicked grin
Re: This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant by funkyibodude(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Here we go again angry

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been A Good Wiife; Am I Wrong For Saving His Life? / OMG!! Meet Naija Babe Tiara Who Twerks Artist Video Just To Gain Attention @ Ins / Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.