Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu (27663 Views)

Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG / You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by pekeyim: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Please

Oba why are you so Partisan?

What did MBU do to you?

You people keep asking for a strong hand, now they've sent a strong hand to You, You are now shouting

Please Please I do not like this.

Coming from the Oba, It's not a nice.

Rulers shout remain as Neutral as possible!!!

You expect FG to build High speed rail Network in Lagos? When other states do not even have roads?

What's the Lagos state government even doing?

Oba Please!!!

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Descartes: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2015
The fear of Mbu...grin

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Ololade1999: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2015
The oba himself is a retired AIG of police and mbu's oga. Mbu can't misbehave any how.

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Descartes: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Already jittery...grin

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Kingspin(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Yes. But make sure u do the right thing all the time. Rivers state govenor couldn't use Mr. Mbu to smooth his own interest. Don't always talk because the system did not favour you but when it favour you you go silent. This is Nigeria. APC, wins it credible but, if they lose it rigged.

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by jaybiz007(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2015
A
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Biggiestep(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2015
well another tym wasted
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by tenry(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2015
who does not know that the guy is drafted to lagos for PDP to win Lagos in the forth coming election. He granted an interview few days ago where he was bragging to deal with anyone who misbehaves in Lagos. The guy is now looking very fresh within 2 years of becoming GEJ'S dog. Money is good. Even Mariline Oga, DSS spokesperson is now looking good unlike before.

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by fkaz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
gidson12:
then do the needful and the lawful so you don't get intimidated, mbu does not tolerate nonsense........get it

Let mbu involved in lagos politics the way he did in rivers state and see, then he go no say mama peace boundary no reach eko.

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by rozayx5(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Deeman87:
The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu 11, has warned the new Assistant Inspector of Police(AIG) in charge of  Zone 2  Police Headquarters,Lagos, Mr Joseph Mbu to desist from any attempt to intimidate the people of Lagos as he earlier did in Rivers State, when he was police commissioner.

Akiolu gave the warning yesterday, while receiving the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate,General Muhammadu Buhari’s delegation in his palace.

The traditional ruler who urged people of Lagos to cooperate with security agencies, warned Mbu, saying:  “Nobody can intimidate us. Let it be clear that Lagos is not Port Harcourt.”

“Though police redeployment is normal during elections, but any policeman that comes here to cause trouble will fail. I and my people will give him a matching order.”

He  said police officers should not be partisan, adding that  “police should do their constitutional role without bias.

He said: “I want to sound a word of warning to security agencies. If anybody comes here to come and cause trouble he will fail. Others have tried and failed. Sometimes back, someone (a police officer) was posted here and he attacked  me and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I told him (police officer) he will fail and he did fail,” the monarch said.

He however urged the people of Lagos to cooperate with the security agencies for the general well-being of the state.

“I urged my people to cooperate with the police and the army to do their job. I want all my people to be peaceful and law-abiding. All shall be well with us,” he said.

The monarch said Lagos State has suffered under the PDP-led Federal Government since the return of civil rule in 1999. He described Buhari as an upright, honest and dedicated gentleman who meant well for the country.

“Lagos won’t ever lag behind again in the forthcoming dispensation. I know the ability of Buhari. He is very passionate about this country and he will deliver,”  he added.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nobody-can-intimidate-us-oba-lagos-warns-aig-mbu/
he loved Lagos so much thatswhy he robbed them of their metro rail, oba rilwan needs to be taught a lesson

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by victors123: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oba Muba is APC why he will nt talk that one but Ass. AIG should follow rules & regulation & abey by constitution!!!
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by appini: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
The Oba should keep his fears to himself..

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by rozayx5(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

GMB till you get small sense

GMB cannot rule Nigeria, take that to the Bank, he can rule arewa after we seperate and work his wonders with groundnut proceeds
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ayukdaboss(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ak4God(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
The Oba was a Senior Police Officer .Retired AIG for that matter.So MBU take note!!

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by popcykaylah(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Firefire:
“I urged my people to cooperate with the police and the army to do their job. I want all my people to be peaceful and law-abiding. All shall be well with us,”

fear catch Oba himself grin grin

If dem born una well make una try rig the election, una never see anything. cheesy cheesy grin

Mbu: Shoot-At-Sight for any election riggers and ballot box snatchers. angry

Say no to election violence

One man
One Woman
One Youth
ONE VOTE!

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023

Eko oni ba je oooo
what is the fear in what he said?smh..did you even read the article at all?

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Firefire(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

GMB till Firefire get small sense

CHANGE your mindset to see the real CHANGE: Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2011- 2019)

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by OgaMosco(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
The Mbu I know is a no nonsense man, he gives to you what you give to him. You respect him, he reciprocate, you do the right thing, he has no problem with you, you try to show him you are trouble maker he gives it to you double, he is never afraid of doing that. Never you think you can bribe him cos he hates it with passion, ask Ameachi he will tell you more. He is a seasoned police officer. My advice to Lagosians is for them to behave.

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ayukdaboss(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
rozayx5:

GMB cannot rule Nigeria, take that to the Bank, he can rule arewa after we seperate and work his wonders with groundnut proceeds

Firefire:

CHANGE your mindset to see the real CHANGE: Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2011- 2019)

GMB Till Both of You Get Sense
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by popcykaylah(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
mbu abi whatever them call you..ph can take your crap but lasgidi won't. ...even your boys know thier level for here..
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Firefire(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
popcykaylah:

what is the fear in what he said?smh..did you even read the article at all?

encrypted

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by rozayx5(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

GMB Till 1985

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by M4gunners: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oba we heard you. No one should also feel he is above the law.

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by richidinho(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
No more Palace RIGGING

Lagos state elections has always been decided @ the palace

the radical AIG office is in d palace now

Try shit

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Firefire(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

GMB Till Both of You Get Sense

why una dey decisive Buhari ?

haaaaaaaaaaa

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Prince202020(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
The evil one cryeth when no one is beating them. grin grin

Oba ejo oooO grin grin

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Firefire(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
richidinho:

No more Palace RIGGING

Lagos state elections has always been decided @ the palace

the radical AIG office is in d palace now

Try shit

dem no born dem well.

Emi won oo gbe... grin

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ayukdaboss(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Firefire:

why una dey decisive Buhari ?

haaaaaaaaaaa

This sense wey you no wan get, you must get am when GMB wins the elections.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by nwabekeyi101: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Firefire:
“I urged my people to cooperate with the police and the army to do their job. I want all my people to be peaceful and law-abiding. All shall be well with us,”

fear catch Oba himself grin grin

If dem born una well make una try rig the election, una never see anything. cheesy cheesy grin

Mbu: Shoot-At-Sight for any election riggers and ballot box snatchers. angry

Say no to election violence

One man
One Woman
One Youth
ONE VOTE!

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023

Eko oni ba je oooo

Fear catch which Oba? This is not Oba of your village but the courageous Eleko that send no one. I remember your friend said you once snatched ballot box for Tinubu and now mad at him cos he didnt pay you well. May devil punish all election riggers, both past and present....

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by kibo: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Loool.. Isnt it funny that Oba said Buhari is a passionte man.

I find displeasure in the fact that the Oba also could not tell Buhari to write to Cambridge for a copy of his certificate as stipulated by the law. Our monarchs should learn to be neutral and say the truth to politicians

I wonder what kind of CHANGE we preach in this country. Yes, we might not necessarily need an individual with O' Level to make a change, but the fact remains that the LAW is the LAW and it is a respecter of no one.

For example, can someone without WAEC gain admission into a university because he is well behaved

Or can someone who doesnt have a french passport/visa enter France because he can speak French

Our leaders need to know that they are accountable to us, the citizenry. A breach of the CONSTITUTION is a slap on the face of DEMOCRACY, and i am not trying to be partisan.

If an employer can make it mandatory for a copy of your certificate before a job offer, i wonder why a an individual will present an affidavit to 170 million people as proof, and later a statement of result. As far as i am concerned, this is a test of Buhari's integrity, and until he writes to Cambridge for a copy of his result, he has failed that test.

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by endymetrix(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
drnairalov:
Who do we want? ==== GMB 2015

Why do we want him? ====== Change 2015

Who do we want out ========= PdP 2015

Why do we want them out?? ===== cluelesness and bad governance 2010 -2015

Jonathan dont be wicked, 4 years for what??

APC has the wrong candidate. OLD Buhari cannot be change, let's stop deceiving ourselves. Sentiments apart, BUHARI is not the change Nigeria needs now.

1 question please: Has he provided his waec CERTIFICATE

Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria / Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti / Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward