Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu (27666 Views)

Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG / You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oga monarch, u are partisan. Go and sit down. If u do too much, CinC will make u a monarch in Kirikiri. Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Adegbodolu1: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]
Blablabla!

Oga no mind those people. A beg tell me your location in Lagos, I need to buy you and your family a bottle of Star for your comment.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Adegbodolu1: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
OnyeIbo:
Oga monarch, u are partisan. Go and sit down. If u do too much, CinC will make u a monarch in Kirikiri. Beware!!!

No mind my Kabiyesi! Please intimate us with your location if you are in Lagos.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by rhames(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Deeman87:
The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu 11, has warned the new Assistant Inspector of Police(AIG) in charge of  Zone 2  Police Headquarters,Lagos, Mr Joseph Mbu to desist from any attempt to intimidate the people of Lagos as he earlier did in Rivers State, when he was police commissioner.

Akiolu gave the warning yesterday, while receiving the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate,General Muhammadu Buhari’s delegation in his palace.

The traditional ruler who urged people of Lagos to cooperate with security agencies, warned Mbu, saying:  “Nobody can intimidate us. Let it be clear that Lagos is not Port Harcourt.”

“Though police redeployment is normal during elections, but any policeman that comes here to cause trouble will fail. I and my people will give him a matching order.”

He  said police officers should not be partisan, adding that  “police should do their constitutional role without bias.

He said: “I want to sound a word of warning to security agencies. If anybody comes here to come and cause trouble he will fail. Others have tried and failed. Sometimes back, someone (a police officer) was posted here and he attacked  me and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I told him (police officer) he will fail and he did fail,” the monarch said.

He however urged the people of Lagos to cooperate with the security agencies for the general well-being of the state.

“I urged my people to cooperate with the police and the army to do their job. I want all my people to be peaceful and law-abiding. All shall be well with us,” he said.

The monarch said Lagos State has suffered under the PDP-led Federal Government since the return of civil rule in 1999. He described Buhari as an upright, honest and dedicated gentleman who meant well for the country.

“Lagos won’t ever lag behind again in the forthcoming dispensation. I know the ability of Buhari. He is very passionate about this country and he will deliver,”  he added.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nobody-can-intimidate-us-oba-lagos-warns-aig-mbu/

All men are equal.But some men are more equal than others. Former AIG vs serving one. That can. e described as the Battle of the Elephants.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

No mind my Kabiyesi! Please intimate us with your location if you are in Lagos.
i no dey Lag, ma broda. I don waka
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
I hope Mbu knows he is in SW Nigeria not PH where a certain percentage of his kinsmen are indigenous to the place. Trying to be stupid enough in meddling with SW politics may earn him an unexpectably quick death if he thinks been a COP is enough to disturb the peace enjoyed by the natives.

.....And I also hope his actions do not lead to unecessary ethnic clashes which will never end up well for his kinsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by callmenow: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
This useless Oba of Lagos is clearly partisan. He must be quarantined by the combative MBU. In a democratic setting, every citizen is equal, and must submit to the rule of law. This kind Oba is obviously a political stooge of TINUBU. There will be no APC RIGGING in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
masseratti:
do you understand what you wrote? Please go back to school.

some clicked like and that shows I am not the only one that understood what I said.

And thank you for your advice. I really hope to see you in class teaching those ready to learn. Unfortunately you can't because you are looking for what you are not qualified for.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by lyricalz: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Its is now clear d oba is an apc member, is agbaje not a yoruba man and also a lagosian? Well weda dey like it or not after GEJ wins com feb 14, com feb 28 PDP will seize lagos by force.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by pkang: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Josegun:
He better behave himself in Lagos. I know for real Lagos is not Portharcourt.

So thugs lives in Lagos right? When Mbu go start even Fashola no go fit cough. The Oba sef na two police go they with them.
If Mbu fit worry Amaechi and all the bad boys lied low hmmmm Lagos your governor go soon go cry for national assembly to remove Mbu.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by pkang: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

Stop wearing him a toga of a fearless person....he derives his power not from the police but the tactic support of Gej and his wife.

Yes he does that. But y is the Oba complaining has Mbu started already?
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by micrep3030(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gei2019
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 01, 2015
masseratti:
you are very lucky you can say all what you want online,try what you just said on the street of Lagos and find out what will happen to you,Lagosians are fearless they will mess Mbu I'd he tries any stupid thing here.
da way of da touts n rascals..n they wanna land their agbero arsses @ da ,villa
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 01, 2015
masseratti:
do you understand what you wrote? Please go back to school.
now u wunna heap da blame for da incomprehensiveness of that 0.5 deadcelled spongy structure upstahs,huh?
Only sheep fall asleep when they're trying to have a census,why u wanna mess up n break their record?
grin grin
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by mkdboy: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2015
I see no reason why any one should have problem with the law if we are doing the right thing. Traditional rulers should not be involved in polities . It not a good development .
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ba7man(m): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2015
pkang:

So thugs lives in Lagos right? When Mbu go start even Fashola no go fit cough. The Oba sef na two police go they with them.
If Mbu fit worry Amaechi and all the bad boys lied low hmmmm Lagos your governor go soon go cry for national assembly to remove Mbu.
You don't know much.

I won't say much myself on the mistake PDP made while posting Mbu to Lagos.

Nuff said.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by fuckerholic(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
mrofficial:
I hope Mbu has heard. He should not bring such nonsense to Lagos. He will be severely dealt with.
By who ? I guess your touts and agberos abi ? Mcheeeewww try and see.. nonsense !
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by fuckerholic(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Firefire:
“I urged my people to cooperate with the police and the army to do their job. I want all my people to be peaceful and law-abiding. All shall be well with us,”

fear catch Oba himself grin grin

If dem born una well make una try rig the election dis time, una never see anything. cheesy cheesy grin

Mbu: Shoot-At-Sight for any election riggers and ballot box snatchers. angry

Say no to election violence

One man
One Woman
One Youth
ONE VOTE!

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023

Eko oni ba je oooo
Bro I respect...one luv !

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by youngvizzy1(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2015
ayukdaboss:

GMB till you get small sense
who be this
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by highlyfavouredo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
saasala:
Yeah.

PS:
Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari: https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

Please CAST your votes

Lol. Buhari supporters hacking web poll sites since 2014
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by flopriddy: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Akinwunmi Ambode,the prime politician.A veritable template of continuance democracy.A man who has deccusate all strata of civil service treasury.Here's a man who has been part of the new Lagos,every step of the way.
Lagos has witnessed tremendous transformation in 16 yrs! Consistency and consolidation has contributed immensely to this.Thus,the lagos of our dream needs a continuity of delivery of set standards & ideologies.
Fellow lagosians,the power of continuity rest in your hands. As you exercise your franchise on saturday,vote Akinwunmi Ambode; the best man for the job.
Remember,We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence,then,is not an act,but a Habit.
Vote APC!!! Vote Continuity!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune / Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.