Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud (4758 Views)

She Disgraced Me And I Paid Her Back My Own Way / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Dotwillis1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ar yhu drunk or sometin?
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by mirexxx(f): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
hifaif:

Bad! embarassed I had a bad day but I am fine after taking a shower. Your dp is my phone's wallpaper. It is really cute. Don't wish to derail this thread any further.

I like you!
lols thanks dear
like u too smiley

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by agoadiv(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
geogolddanielz:
as i went to the bank today to deposit money in my junior brotherz account i met a girl there so she looked somehow familiar ....so i juss concluded to meet her after d deposite so as i was through she was still there.......as i was walking up to her w had an eye contact so as i reached close enough i wanted to talk in a cool gentle voice but i just went off-key and kind of shouted whatsup in d banking hall and she shouted back at me saying excuse me can i hlp u......and everybody turnd and was like wah d ....we juss talked and she collected my number and offered me a ride home and my mind was blown away wn she walked up to a bentley and opened it ......(in my mind i was like yeh....o boi see ride ) i just kept staring at it like damn..am i in a dream or waht then she snapped me back to my senses and was like are u coming or wat?? i quickly rushed and entered i was just looking and she just giggled and said my dad bought dis for me ........i was speechless ........ she asked me directions for my house i directed her and she dropped me and since yesterday we av been close sha...

chai op sabi lie oooshocked
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Tymax(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
bigtt76:
If na today she disgraced you, how one come take de close since yesterday? undecided #justasking
Hehehe. Saw that too. Too many fairy tales in romance section.
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by amunkita(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
OP.. U can lie ehh...

Buh seriously some dudes here still live in d village.
U guyz don't know there are dedicated branches that work on saturdays nd few on sundays.
But u can only carry out deposit nd withdrawal while sundays re strictly WUMT nd Money Gram.

Ooppzz.. Nah student even full nairaland sef..
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by LewisO: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Midehi:
i hope she suger mummy
Midehi:
i hope she is not a sugar mummy
i hope she is not a suger mummy[/quote]

Just see how u wasted 3 good lines for just one sentence! undecided
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Djicemob: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
hifaif:

Bad! embarassed I had a bad day but I am fine after taking a shower. Your dp is my phone's wallpaper. It is really cute. Don't wish to derail this thread any further.

I like you!
Why are u acting like you aint got game

PM her na... undecided

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
funny how people dont know banks open on saturday but close 12. but today i d think so cas of the evironmental
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
If this story na true, make heaven come down... U deposit money on saturday bah,, abeg jare...
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmm I know u are lying OP but continue with your story.
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Clinton594(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
bigtt76:
If na today she disgraced you, how one come take de close since yesterday? undecided #justasking

Hahahahhahahahahah this comment just disorganised my ribs
one million dollars for you Bae anytime I get am
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by akinsadeez(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
like someone once commented, these kinda stories should end with '' we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator''
undecided
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
geogolddanielz:
as i went to the bank today to deposit money in my junior brotherz account i met a girl there so she looked somehow familiar ....so i juss concluded to meet her after d deposite so as i was through she was still there.......as i was walking up to her w had an eye contact so as i reached close enough i wanted to talk in a cool gentle voice but i just went off-key and kind of shouted whatsup in d banking hall and she shouted back at me saying excuse me can i hlp u......and everybody turnd and was like wah d ....we juss talked and she collected my number and offered me a ride home and my mind was blown away wn she walked up to a bentley and opened it ......(in my mind i was like yeh....o boi see ride ) i just kept staring at it like damn..am i in a dream or waht then she snapped me back to my senses and was like are u coming or wat?? i quickly rushed and entered i was just looking and she just giggled and said my dad bought dis for me ........i was speechless ........ she asked me directions for my house i directed her and she dropped me and since yesterday we av been close sha...
ehhhnn....so why telling us
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by assfreaky(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
geogolddanielz:

Chai, uncle can lie
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by ikgabriel(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dis mumu watch Nigerian movies so tey e don dey destroy ur career of owning ur own Bentley. Instead make u get, a gal don use am cari u for dream. Aw u wan get am again. Skunk
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gboyeboy:
Ehnnnnn?! Okay now!! Which bank dey operate on Saturday sef?
mumu na friday it
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
amunkita:
OP.. U can lie ehh...
Buh seriously some dudes here still live in d village.
U guyz don't know there are dedicated branches that work on saturdays nd few on sundays.
But u can only carry out deposit nd withdrawal while sundays re strictly WUMT nd Money Gram.
Ooppzz.. Nah student even full nairaland sef..

thank u mah brother tell dem abeg
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Midehi:
i hope she is suger mummy
nope she isnt
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by DoroMega: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2015
*singing* dis is super story........
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by DzTzl(f): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2015
Gboyeboy:
FCMB dey operate infact on its 8-5pm on weekdays
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by tpwealth(m): 12:28am On Feb 01, 2015
Hmmmnnnnn
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 01, 2015
Bro u ve been neuralyzed.. loooool
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Medunah: 3:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Gboyeboy:
Some banks open on saturdays like skye bank, fcmb nd so on
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by sundoj08(m): 4:13am On Feb 01, 2015
mytime24:
hmmmmmmmmm
pls mademoiselle just encourage the dude, i guess he wants to try his luck as well..
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2015
LewisO:
i hope she is not a suger mummy

Just see how u wasted 3 good lines for just one sentence! undecided
no mind me jor...na weed do me dat tin jare...lol
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2015
geogolddanielz:

nope she isnt
ok ooooo....be careful
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by mytime24(f): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2015
Midehi:

no mind me jor...na weed do me dat tin jare...lol
i c U grin

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by stevecantrell: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Screen writers guild of Nigeria.. smh
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Juliano47(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Don't we have mods in this section? undecided why hasn't this thread be deleted?! Person go bank today (saturday) met some one today, and they've been close since Yesterday (Friday) and a naija girl driving a bentley that her father bought for her......and you guys mean to tell me this OP doesn't need Medical attention? undecided angry Sad something. sad
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by chigoizie7(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
You forgot to write your last sentence, that you were dreaming, cause which bank operate on saturday

If u read well, u will know that dis very thread came in yesterday being 31st(saturday) andthe tread reads, "how a gal disgraced me yesterday" . So? D yesterday of a saturday is friday. Omachancha
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

If u read well, u will know that dis very thread came in yesterday being 31st(saturday) andthe tread reads, "how a gal disgraced me yesterday" . So? D yesterday of a saturday is friday. Omachancha
now I understand you, apologise for my missconception

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them / How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall / Checkout This Photo A Man With Big Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.