Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now (5676 Views)

I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking / 5 Things To Consider When You’re Feeling Single And Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Alberto no gree joor.... If u gree meet her, even in the name of talking some sense into her, Nwanne, Sexual Seduction is REAL oo... She may even arrange some stuff and eventually you'd get raped lipsrsealed

With the way she's drooling over you, there may be some backyard stuff u dunno about.... Something or someone might be pushing her.... She doesn't want Sex, she wants a baby?? Hmmmmmm.... Think before you act....
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
alberto2k:
This hausa chic won't let me be

I've warned her severally to leave me alone but she won't listen

I blocked her on whatsapp, blacklisted her number with an app on my phone and recently when I changed my phone I started getting her msgs and calls, sometimes she even uses another number so she can get to me

Her parents are rich but mehnn she just thinks she can get anything she wants
She has been disturbing me since last year October and then I thought She was joking about it. And now everything seems to be getting out of hand. sad
My fellow romancelanders I don't know what else to do o.

Since Thursday i've been frustrated and confused cuz of her persistence

Pls Ladies and Gentlemen in the house what should I do?
Pls Advice me angry

Thanks in advance

Below are screenshots of some messages she sent to me on Thursday
cheesy
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Monicasque(f): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Stalker alert. Get a retraining order against her
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Skimpledawg(m): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2015
kenwins av u seen this?

alberto2k, ai dey cm mah finish wd ma date in d drim!
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 01, 2015
alberto2k:
This hausa chic won't let me be

I've warned her severally to leave me alone but she won't listen

I blocked her on whatsapp, blacklisted her number with an app on my phone and recently when I changed my phone I started getting her msgs and calls, sometimes she even uses another number so she can get to me

Her parents are rich but mehnn she just thinks she can get anything she wants
She has been disturbing me since last year October and then I thought She was joking about it. And now everything seems to be getting out of hand. sad
My fellow romancelanders I don't know what else to do o.

Since Thursday i've been frustrated and confused cuz of her persistence

Pls Ladies and Gentlemen in the house what should I do?
Pls Advice me angry

Thanks in advance

Below are screenshots of some messages she sent to me on Thursday

Everyone knows that sending a msg on bbm or whatsapp,appears on the right hand of the sender & you receive on your left...So how come its only the right i see¿

Of course it was your write up,so you need no advice or advise of so what ever.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by InZA: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2015
How can I get the font you use for your whatsapp
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by naijaboiy: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Ol'boy see my guy don enter wahala cheesy

This is a very tempting situation that most guys won't hesitate to give a shot at.

But the thing is there are consequences in the future which the sweetness of the present will not let you see.

It's your choice...

Use your head bro! wink

9999th post
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by mirexxx(f): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Monicasque:
Stalker alert. Get a restraining order against her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 5:48am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Ol'boy see my guy don enter wahala cheesy

This is a very tempting situation that most guys won't hesitate to give a shot at.

But the thing is there are consequences in the future which the sweetness of the present will not let you see.

It's your choice...

Use your head bro! wink

9999th post

Bro The consequences in the future are one of the few reasons why I decided against it

Your 9999th post?.... Mehn u don obtain mark of the beast o grin

But why must it be on my thread na angry

Anyway

Thanks for ur wise words of advice...
Nagode abokii na
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 5:52am On Feb 01, 2015
sauceny:

Everyone knows that sending a msg on bbm or whatsapp,appears on the right hand of the sender & you receive on your left...So how come its only the right i see¿

Of course it was your write up,so you need no advice or advise of so what ever.

Bro those msgs are via SMS...

I didn't write up any shii

Check a blackberry device if u have one
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 5:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Skimpledawg:
kenwins av u seen this?

alberto2k, ai dey cm mah finish wd ma date in d drim!

Iyanmi! Skimple u dey tidy for Dream?
Choi I need to carry u go MFM o b4 she marry u for dream embarassed
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 5:58am On Feb 01, 2015
samflexxy:
cheesy

Sammie u con look for trouble ba

Shege yaro! undecided
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 6:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Monicasque:
Stalker alert. Get a retraining order against her

Babe I really don't know how I can go about it...

Cuz i've blacklisted like 4 numbers that she uses bt she'll end up getting another one

I just want a reasonable lasting solution so I can have peace... That's all
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 6:06am On Feb 01, 2015
suxxman:
Alberto no gree joor.... If u gree meet her, even in the name of talking some sense into her, Nwanne, Sexual Seduction is REAL oo... She may even arrange some stuff and eventually you'd get raped lipsrsealed

With the way she's drooling over you, there may be some backyard stuff u dunno about.... Something or someone might be pushing her.... She doesn't want Sex, she wants a baby?? Hmmmmmm.... Think before you act....

U're right bro... Gracias hermano
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by peedeeasobie(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2015
alberto2k:

She'll detest u same way she did to a friend who begged that I give him her number and all that Ish

you are a child, if you know you would delete your own part, why do you have to publish hers.

she said 'I love you too', which means you told her 'I love you'.
she said you have another gf, meaning you asked her out.

stop playing with people's emotion and stop coming here to insult ladies.
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2015
So na Because of Kenwins u no wan straff the babe baa?
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by klark3: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Op there is something u're obviously not telling us, your post is really ladylike. Where did u meet her? & where are u now? Are both of u in the same neighbourhood? Honestly, i will say u like the attention she gives to u.

I don't like it when a man goes behind a lady to claim disturbance from her. Are u not a man? Confront her & tell her your mind, put it bluntly, believing me, the stalking won't last long. Or is there sth u're afraid of & u don't want it to boomerang, wht is stoping u frm making an outright statement on your stance, or u're weak, because I can even deduce from your post that u're even not certain on whether to get her pregnant or not, u're still considering it, & u claim she is disturbing u.

Am sure is because of this your attitude things degenerated to this extent. I know love can be crazy @ times, but everyone has its limit, there are certain things u'll tell her, believing me she will go & never come back, don't act like girls, who will tell her frnds a guy is disturbing her, meanwhile, she invited the guy on whatsapp, calls the guy when he cease to call her.

U didn't quote any comment suggesting u to give the complete story, start your honesty here by writing the complete story. U won't get honest counsel by opening a biased thread.
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
peedeeasobie:

you are a child, if you know you would delete your own part, why do you have to publish hers.

she said 'I love you too', which means you told her 'I love you'.
she said you have another gf, meaning you asked her out.

stop playing with people's emotion and stop coming here to insult ladies.

I didn't delete anything nor did I reply any of msgs
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
suxxman:
So na Because of Kenwins u no wan straff the babe baa?
lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Don't be frustrated bro. Keep ignoring her as long as it takes. One day she will give up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by apparentlylaw(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
U shuldn't have shut her awt like dat nah .....the more u avoid her , the more she stalks u ....talk to her ..make her feel loved nah ...u dey do ur own shakara now
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by janeeluv: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
>>AM FELLING Hot RIGHT NOW AND AM MY PUSSY IS SO WET~= AM ALONE IN MY ROOM~=. I NEED MATURED GUYS TO ADD ME UP ON ** WHATSAPP WITH ₹₹(09035803809)₹₹ FOR MY NUDE PIX,SEX VIDEOS AND phone intimacy AND SEX CHAT..¤¤AM ONLINE NOW¤¤..
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
janeeluv:
>>AM FELLING Hot RIGHT NOW AND AM MY PUSSY IS SO WET~= AM ALONE IN MY ROOM~=. I NEED MATURED GUYS TO ADD ME UP ON ** WHATSAPP WITH ₹₹(09035803809)₹₹ FOR MY NUDE PIX,SEX VIDEOS AND phone intimacy AND SEX CHAT..¤¤AM ONLINE NOW¤¤..

Are u okay?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Are u okay?
leave the hediot... Mods dey roll 15yrs ban for am
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by kenwins(f): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
@ skimpledawg,yes i see am oo... He dare not brk my hrt.

@ suxxman, u r ryt. Na 'cuz of me he no wan straff d bae and seeing d girl doesnt mean dey meet up in his home. They cld meet up in a pub.

@ albert dear, mk her see reasons for her wrong actions. We'l talk later dear.
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by baralatie(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
LewisO:
Typing...

.......searching!
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by baralatie(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
feeling is a gradual things, maybe atime goes by you will feel something for her....ignoring her is not the best option, still give her some intimacy let her know why you can't made up with her demand........I'm not that good to advice just my takes
this is called "trouble dey sleep yanga go wake up,naa palava e dey find"

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by LewisO: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
baralatie:

.......searching!

Ooops! error.
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tymax:
Na so you fine reach? Abi na so your voice sexy reach cos me I don't understand this kind by force love.

When you were chyking her you didn't know it will click this fast and hard. Honestly I don't blame you at all. It's one of those weird things in life.

Congrats man.

Have you watched the movie "obsession"? grin grin grin
grin grin lol!

I have watched that movie cheesy
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
She's really obsessed! why does she want a child from you all of a sudden?
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
She's really obsessed! why does she want a child from you all of a sudden?

same question I asked her but she just said that she's ss and she thinks she might die soon... that she Want a child to..... I can't even remember how she explained the useless reason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. / Guys Is This Demonic Or Just Mere Fantasis..? [screenshot Attached] / How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.