Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now (5911 Views)

I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking / 5 Things To Consider When You’re Feeling Single And Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
baralatie:

this is called "trouble dey sleep yanga go wake up,naa palava e dey find"
lol cheesy grin grin
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by ataller1: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
alberto2k:
This hausa chic won't let me be

I've warned her severally to leave me alone but she won't listen

I blocked her on whatsapp, blacklisted her number with an app on my phone and recently when I changed my phone I started getting her msgs and calls, sometimes she even uses another number so she can get to me

Her parents are rich but mehnn she just thinks she can get anything she wants
She has been disturbing me since last year October and then I thought She was joking about it. And now everything seems to be getting out of hand. sad
My fellow romancelanders I don't know what else to do o.

Since Thursday i've been frustrated and confused cuz of her persistence

Pls Ladies and Gentlemen in the house what should I do?
Pls Advice me angry

Thanks in advance

Below are screenshots of some messages she sent to me on Thursday
stop this childish post my frnd, no dey come form like say d gal too dey trip for u, show us ur own chat u sent to her bt she responded I love u too undecided
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by kenwins(f): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
@ tymax,yes oo...my swerie is fine oo and him voice dey wake d dove for my belle. grin@ tymax,yes oo...my swerie is fine oo and him voice dey wake d dove for my belle.
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
alberto2k:

same question I asked her but she just said that she's ss and she thinks she might die soon... that she Want a child to..... I can't even remember how she explained the useless reason
You are in a long thing shocked
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Tymax(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2015
kenwins:
@ ty max,yes oo...my swerie is fine oo and him voice dey wake d dove for my belle.
So you are the one grin This your love is too strong. Share small with me na. grin
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2015
alberto2k:

Babe I really don't know how I can go about it...

Cuz i've blacklisted like 4 numbers that she uses bt she'll end up getting another one

I just want a reasonable lasting solution so I can have peace... That's all
then kill her! that is the lasting solution.
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 02, 2015
delishpot:

What if she dumps him as soon as she gets preggo? What if she wants to use the pregnancy to trap him into marriage? Her dad is rich and can threaten him to submission. No hausa gurl will want a child outside wedlock. I smell a trap here. OP no jump gutter with two legs at once o. No take greed swallow sharp knife biko.
seconded!!!

you said all have got in mind

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2015
dancok:
ouch!!!

you said my mind too grin
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by kenwins(f): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Tymax:

So you are the one grin This your love is too strong. Share small with me na. grin
No im nt. Im his only boo and na bcuz of me he no go gree straff d bae.
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by kenwins(f): 12:42am On Feb 02, 2015
dancok:
D@s too harch and against d law na.....albert no kill person oo abeg oo.
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

ouch!!!

yes u are very sincere jare,*babe check my signature and add me* winks*
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2015
kenwins:

* winks*
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by OGeeKush(m): 12:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Simple thang.. Relocate nd change sim
Shikena

NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2015
dancok:
yes u are very sincere jare,*babe check my signature and add me* winks*
grin
are you talk and handsome?

my app will shut down if I add wore or people tongue
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

grin
are you talk and handsome?

my app will shut down if I add wore or people tongue
you mean tall and handsome,yes I am give me ur pin and I will add u.
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2015
dancok:
you mean tall and handsome,yes I am give me ur pin and I will add u.
I need proves that you are tall before I can do that grin
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 3:49am On Feb 02, 2015
dancok:

And you'll help me serve the death Sentence right? undecided
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 3:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Nneka123:
You are in a long thing shocked

angry
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 4:00am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

ouch!!!

Why is everybody saying ur mind na?

Seems like your mind is transparent

I can see what's going on in your mind cool
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 4:04am On Feb 02, 2015
kenwins:

Bae you know alby can't even hurt a fly embarassed
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2015
Someone catching fun! If you believe this post, you need to doubt everything that you think you know..
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 5:34am On Feb 02, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
Someone catching fun! If you believe this post, you need to doubt everything that you think you know..

am not begging u to believe me bro
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
alberto2k:

Why is everybody saying ur mind na?

Seems like your mind is transparent

I can see what's going on in your mind cool
what's on my mind now angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / She Is All Covered But Is This Dressing Appropriate / Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.