Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? (1961 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / How To Know If You Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / LADIES: 10 Things You Should Never Ask You Boyfriend In Your Life Guess £1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? by dstnd: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Optional2:
See ? Qustion mark
....for who ?...guess for u
Re: Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? by LILGWANZ(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Omo I can't even imagine the beating wey boys go give you if you thief even ordinary crayfish.Btw haven't you guys seen the video of the two women accused of stealing pepper
Re: Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? by dstnd: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
LILGWANZ:
Omo I can't even imagine the beating wey boys go give you if you thief even ordinary crayfish.Btw haven't you guys seen the video of the two women accused of stealing pepper
lol.....love is blind
Re: Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? by Optional2(f): 3:59am On Feb 01, 2015
dstnd:
....for who ?...guess for u
Is for u dat ask d question nah
Re: Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? by dstnd: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Optional2:
Is for u dat ask d question nah
.....okay
Re: Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? by apparentlylaw(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2015
If dey cum catch d geh nko ....Can the guy chop d beating for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them / Find The Two Women In This Picture / 10 Obvious Signs A Guy Is Flirting With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.