Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. (6763 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:

Taa mechie onu ghi.You don see me as person that like am pass every other person.It is no body's priority.Do you know why they come back for a rematch after I vex tia there pant.Na because if my dick enter your body u go they think of what entered your body throughout that week.If you think sey i dey lie come confam by your self.If imm enter your body you no go get sense write this things wey you de write again.
grin
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
These girls be talking "why should you date because of sex" meanwhile many of them here have given freely to guys even without dating.

Useless bunch of hypocrites undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
These girls be talking "why should you date because of sex" meanwhile many of them here have given freely to guys even without dating.

No mind that claasicB.If I catch her one on one in my room I go tea her pant.Nga eji mpkuru akam serie ya ohu.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:

No mind that claa.sicB.If I catch her one on one in my room I go tea her pant.Nga eji mpkuru akam serie ya ohu.
Guy take am easy grin
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy take am easy grin
No mind me,I am just having fun.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

nwane calm down
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sanguine:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Some guys are so totally sick! 'Body no be firewood' my foot! Nonsense post!
hehe, sister don't vex, their yeye too dey smell.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:

No mind that claasicB.If I catch her one on one in my room I go tea her pant.Nga eji mpkuru akam serie ya ohu.
grin cry
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by LewisO: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
nwane calm down

What's calm down, has he typed anything wrong? Try and read those ladies post too. Who are the forming holy for, huh? they are bunch of hypocrites. angry
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by sexiestchic(f): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Looll @ the post. There are many reasons girls do that, either they are really not in the mood for it, they don't want to be perceived as "cheap" or they enjoy the struggle. It kinda spices up the whole thing
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by xtervaganza(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
They have to be sure you don't just want to hit it then quit it. There's nothing you are doing wrong and this is not peculiar to you alone. It's usually similar experience with almost every guy. It's up to you to prove you deserve it. But come on it's best served and enjoyable when it doesn't come way easy. If you want to hit it, earn it smiley
they are not doing it because they think he's gon hit me and run. What they are doing is mostly normal for some ladies. They want the sex buh they must add small shakara 1st
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
honestly bro, I do wella, the problem I have is I hate sex it, so why should I beg for what I dislike
I sabi people like u bro,think if u say such things and girls will droll like and feel for u? That style don expire tey tey...sometimes ago,I use to tell girls I don't watch football,their reply,this guy gat no passion,he no go even dey romantic self...all those pattern don expire,try again later
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by ronald4lif(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
xtervaganza:
they are not doing it because they think he's gon hit me and run. What they are doing is mostly normal for some ladies. They want the sex buh they must add small shakara 1st

That's also true, shakara is allowed sha
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
I sabi people like u bro,think if u say such things and girls will droll like and feel for u? That style don expire tey tey...sometimes ago,I use to tell girls I don't watch football,their reply,this guy gat no passion,he no go even dey romantic self...all those pattern don expire,try again later
guy you really funny,I understand what you said, but I'm what you think, beside why should I say something which I will never benefit from......moreso I don't date online maybe you will think I want to impress y babe here
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
guy you really funny,I understand what you said, but I'm what you think, beside why should I say something which I will never benefit from......moreso I don't date online maybe you will think I want to impress or get attention from any babe here
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
LewisO:

What's calm down, has he typed anything wrong? Try and read those ladies post too. Who are the forming holy for, huh? they are bunch of hypocrites. angry
I read from page 0. I can't find any hypocritical statement from the ladies
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by ataller1: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
cheesy
menix:
Ve u not heard of touch nd obey..
Hit any Cele church around u nd get urs.

U welcome don't thank mii..
cheesy I no f[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img]itting shout!
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
ivyT:
.abi na by force to date babe..olosho dey everywhere,eh ya u go spend money
na wa oh,,I thought girls do kick against guys doing olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHOOSE!!! / Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! / Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.