Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. (6715 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by bond77(m): 4:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Maybe u ain't romantic and hat or u lack sexual charismaundecidedsexual charisma is the ability and skills to inspire, motivate or seduce a lady sexually before sex, u ave to make her fantasize about u inside her, seduce her in such a way dat she keeps begging and hyperventilating for ur luv, make her wet before the showdown, create a sexual tension between u and her to d extent she would want to UnCloth u herself if possible tear ur clothes in d process.

After dat u can now move to d next stage grin
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by menix(m): 6:45am On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:

Otoro gbabaghi toilet there.Give me your sister number.Make i use her do the experiment.

U want 2 die b4 ur tym bah, my sista go munch u 2 d extent u start cumin frm ur nose...
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by mcdokwe(m): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:
All the girls that I have dated always want me to beg them,force them or struggle with them before they will allow me to have sex with them.I will call them on phone they will come,still very much away that I want to bleep them.And with the memory of our last wrestling before sex very much fresh in their mind.After much discusions,I will want to bleep her(my brother body no be fire wood na,no be gist man go bleep na).She want me to beg sotee i go vex,switch on my pant dragging mood,na so ide start be that.The current girl that i am dating now have also embraced this method.I don't know weather my ex's have lectured her on what to do when she come to my house.I want to put this to a stop.Guys I need help abeg.Because i almost exhaust all the energy I go use bleep before wining the pant dragging match.
women are not for sex only, they have the right to want it or not.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Monicasque(f): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Isn't forcing a lady to have sex with u considered rape? Wat is wrong with u waiting till she is ready so dat she can give it to u out of her free will?

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don laugh die gringringrin

Winning pant grin

Guy dem nor dey sell spanish fly for your area?

Buy am put for her drink.

Problem solved,,no more dragging pant cheesy

wink

I don laugh so tey ah pour ma pot of soup

Chai dis tin funny me die

Kai

Werin pesin no go read for NL dis days lol

Happy New mOnth brov
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2015
undecided Dem neva born dah bae wellaaa.. ... Mtcheeeeeww

Immediately yhu begin mumu yaself for ma kumfam bed

E go clear yhu like whyte sey i co carry ma phone call anoda bae wen ready to fvck me

Wholeheartedly

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by wizard007(m): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don use am once but with the girl's consent. smiley

I smell lies? You sure say the babe know?

[size=3pt]By the way how much dem dey sell am, how effective is it?[/size]
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by wizard007(m): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2015
All dem guys making mouth on this thread, you'll be surprised say na dem dey sleep for ground once their babe visits, most of una get boundary you Rove past the upstairs jurisdiction you get fined grin
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Olomubj: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2015
Mhen this matter is a serious one o,but me never beg for sex once I kiss all my exgf and hold their nipus sake it they comply guys try it and see the result.kiss and hold her two nipus no matter how she is she wil comply without given you stress or beg for it
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Michelle55: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2015
hmmm... boiz forcing ladies all in d name of sex since 18BC.. Happy New Month all
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2015
U date for sex right? I guess your life revolves around sex undecided ur body no be fire wood! Smh, y not marry her bfr u start complaining

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Thinkr(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

I didn't say I earned mine without stress, what I said or mean by earn it is by working hard for it, if it means begging then why not. Any guy who hasn't plead for sex time and time again is not telling the truth. You don't have a problem. That's how it works
niggar I have never begged for sex before. I once asked a gal for sex after romance and she said no. I left the room went to buy coke sat outside drinking coke and listening to olamide. Guess what!!!!!!!! She came and begged me to come inside that I should come and do. You don't beg bruh. Your life don't depend on it pata pata you self-service... I have asked a girl out and she said no, immediately I lock up totally. She started chatting up I begin do shakara. We met and she said I broke her heart. Brother I repeat... "You do not beg" !!!GOSH!!! I hate when I see threads like this sad

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Equado(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Dotwillis1:
hahahaha see dhiz nigga grin ..Chaiiii, o boy...xo plenrie guyz don sabi dat tin
b4,spanish done tey self,I know that level since 2004...na temptation they on board now.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2015
wizard007:

I smell lies? You sure say the babe know?

[size=3pt]By the way how much dem dey sell am, how effective is it?[/size]
Baba I no dey lie na grin
Na she tell me make I buy am sef cheesy

[size=3pt]E no too cost and e dey work well if you buy the original.[/size]
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2015
classicB:
U date for sex right? I guess your life revolves around sex undecided ur body no be fire wood! Smh, y not marry her bfr u start complaining
Not everybody wants to get married before they start having sex undecided

It's a free world. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Karleb(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

That does not justifies dating just because of sex, what happened to brothels? undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Sanguine(f): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
Ha God! people are sick grin

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Some guys are so totally sick! 'Body no be firewood' my foot! Nonsense post!

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
classicB:
Na your type they like to give man wahalla.Do you think god is stupid.God created dickson and vaginaia for fucking purposes.Na only piss you go de use am piss.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Karleb:

That does not justifies dating just because of sex, what happened to brothels? undecided
There is nothing like justification there undecided

If you are not doing it,,it doesn't mean others aren't doing it too.

Not every guy likes going to brothels too.

It's still a free world undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sanguine:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Some guys are so totally sick! 'Body no be firewood' my foot! Nonsense post!
Is it your own body

If he wants to have sex let him have sex na.

How does that make him sick
Una dey talk like say una own nor dey una body.

Nairalanders and their hypocrisy sha! undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by yhusiee(f): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
menix:
Ve u not heard of touch nd obey..
Hit any Cele church around u nd get urs.

U welcome don't thank mii..
U r smtyn else, REALLY.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's not what I meant. From his write up its glaring that he left the girls or the girls left him simply because he placed sex as a priority which isn't supposed to be so. Sex comes naturally in a relationship, you dnt have to force a girl to have sex with u. His next gf will surely leave him on sighting that he is only interested in her body.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:

Na your type they like to give man wahalla.Do you think god is stupid.God created dickson and vaginaia for fucking purposes.Na only piss you go de use am piss.
You are a frustrated human being. Ur body self no be fire wood.

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
classicB:

That's not what I meant. From his write up its glaring that he left the girls or the girls left him simply because he placed sex as a priority which isn't supposed to be so. Sex comes naturally in a relationship, you dnt have to force a girl to have sex with u. His next gf will surely leave him on sighting that he is only interested in her body.
Okay now I understand.

Sorry for misquoting you.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
classicB:

You are a frustrated human being. Ur body self no be fire wood.
ClassicB you too they pretend.See as you de criticise me as if you no like Bleep pass.As I de see you if prick no enter your body after three days your brain no go de work wella.Normally people tend to pretend to dislike people that are open minded about sex issues.Una no see as people de hate my charly boy any how any how.But any time he tweety new pics or new sex talks una go just go jump in read am,enjoy am finish then una go start criticising him.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:

ClassicB you too they pretend.See as you de criticise me as if you no like Bleep pass.As I de see you if prick no enter your body after three days your brain no go de work wella.Normally people tend to pretend to dislike people that are open minded about sex issues.Una no see as people de hate my charly boy any how any how.But any time he tweety new pics or new sex talks una go just go jump in read am,enjoy am finish then una go start criticising him.
Sex isn't my priority smiley
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by ivyT(f): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
.abi na by force to date babe..olosho dey everywhere,eh ya u go spend money
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
classicB:

Sex isn't my priority smiley
Taa mechie onu ghi.You don see me as person that like am pass every other person.It is no body's priority.Do you know why they come back for a rematch after I vex tia there pant.Na because if my dick enter your body u go they think of what entered your body throughout that week.If you think sey i dey lie come confam by your self.If imm enter your body you no go get sense write this things wey you de write again.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay now I understand.

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay now I understand.

No min am imm boy friend don use dick break her heart.Can't you see the result of it,she is now very sex concious.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Sanguine(f): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Is it your own body

If he wants to have sex let him have sex na.

How does that make him sick
Una dey talk like say una own nor dey una body.

Nairalanders and their hypocrisy sha! undecided

These randy guys everywhere! If your body nor be fire wood, why not go patronise a brothel?! :/ Nairalanders and their foolishness!
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sanguine:

These randy guys everywhere! If your body nor be fire wood, why not go patronise a brothel?! :/ Nairalanders and their foolishness!
Nothing like randiness.

Not everybody wants to go to a brothel. Besides the brothel you're talking of is filled with women like you and it doesn't make you any better.

You'll just come here and be claiming holy up and down.

It's not your body live and let others live too.

Talking as if you're pure undecided

Swerve abeg!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(see Photo) Nigerian Slay Queen Uploads N*de Photos On Facebook / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.