Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna (24396 Views)

25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by trulygirl: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2015
My view I think APC should call there supporters to order NOTE: I am not a PDP SUPPORTER. Imagine here in kaduna you can not go to places like Tudun wada, Anguwan Dosa, Kawo to mention but few and talk about Goodluck man you are a dead already. I was driving pass the campaign venue yesterday and when i saw those boys heading to the stadium I foresaw trouble I kindly returned back home. Many people didn't attend the rally because of fear. Mohammad Lai I think is a M^D man.

#SayNoToViolence

2 Likes

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by klodike(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2015
My dear those touts don't have pvc. That's their usual work, causing confusion. Besides the other population of kaduna across the bridge were involved in their daiily activities. Only on 14 of this month, they would vote. Don't forget mi lady, jonathan never won kaduna in 2011 but he will sure still get more than 40% of the votes.
Justbright:

you are yearning dust.......a drowning man clinging onto anything for safety......I tot sambo said he will deliver 2million vote for Gej.......even d pple of southern kid are voting in mass for GMB.....dey there dey rant patua..
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by vicadex07(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2015
zicoraads:
I pray we survive this and the aftermath of this. We have been divided along religious and ethnic lines; it's so frightening. On my way back from work the other day, I saw truck loads of belongings with luxurious buses leaving town; along with their owners. Most Igbos and Southerners have left the North. Who would blame them? It's crazy in my office too. A place where you would think ordinarily we should rise above religion and vote for who we believe in. The other day, a colleague I respect and admire accused me of supporting Jonathan cos am a Christian. He is a Muslim. I was very disappointed and made sure he knew it even though he subsequently apologised, the damage had already been done. I have reasons why I defend this government and it is not religious. Unfortunately, that is the position we have found ourselves in today. Most people are supporting either GMB or GEJ cos of religion.

I haven't been to the East or the South since the campaigns opened but a poster with Jonathan's picture doesn't last one full day in most Northern states. It is quickly torn to shreds. Inshort, it is even dangerous to openly declare your allegiance to him. Some of these PDP governors are not even campaigning for him. The Governor of Niger state is running for Senate and his lacky; Nasko for Governor. Their billboards don't carry their Presidential candidate's picture. Unlike that of the APC where you would find Buhari's picture on most of their aspirants billboards and posters found the state.

That is why I have consistently said that Buhari's certificate issue is of no consequence. Especially to a die hard Northerner who doesn't even care if Buhari attended Creche. All he knows is that the man is one of us and a Muslim.

I belong to the PDP mind, body and soul. And for any true member of that party (not the jobless trolls on Nairaland) FFK is doing a very bad job at that campaign HQ. Surely he can do more than continously over flogging an issue that is of no Consequence just to justify his pay, while alienating Jonathan more in these parts.

Still, this country is bigger than all of us. A Democrat or a Republican, when it comes down to it will tell you we are Americans first. The APC are not shouting on TV like those thugs from the South (whom I believe Jonathan should call to order) but, people are being intimated and harassed in the North and the APC must call their members too to order. We wouldn't want a repeat of the post election violence in 2011.

We should be careful though. I belong to the PDP. My brother would rather see change in the APC. It doesn't mean we are suddenly enemies. If this country eventually goes up in flames, we would wish we did things differently. But it would be darn too late.

But the stupid Jonathan you are supporting started and encouraged this ethnic/religious. Bigotry you're complaining about.

Go and complain to your boss ok

3 Likes

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2015
Taylor184:
How i wish APC is aware of the fact that the mammoth crowd gracing their campaign is of no use without their PVC's...Buhari is much more popular than Bros GEJ,but i hope the popularity metamorphoses into victory!!And if not,well i dont know what to say!

You do know over 12 million people collected their PVC in the NW right?

2 Likes

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by satowind(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Yep conductor of New song of corruption free Nigeria. I rep FeBuhari 14.
We don't need the conductor we need de driver
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by OLADD: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=Justbright post=30318448][/quote]

Op, I swear, you and your terrorist Buhari will have bad valetine day this month. You are fighting a loss battle because Buhari WILL NOT WIN the forthcoming election.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by ibisko04: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2015
zicoraads:
I pray we survive this and the aftermath of this. We have been divided along religious and ethnic lines; it's so frightening. On my way back from work the other day, I saw truck loads of belongings with luxurious buses leaving town; along with their owners. Most Igbos and Southerners have left the North. Who would blame them? It's crazy in my office too. A place where you would think ordinarily we should rise above religion and vote for who we believe in. The other day, a colleague I respect and admire accused me of supporting Jonathan cos am a Christian. He is a Muslim. I was very disappointed and made sure he knew it even though he subsequently apologised, the damage had already been done. I have reasons why I defend this government and it is not religious. Unfortunately, that is the position we have found ourselves in today. Most people are supporting either GMB or GEJ cos of religion.

I haven't been to the East or the South since the campaigns opened but a poster with Jonathan's picture doesn't last one full day in most Northern states. It is quickly torn to shreds. Inshort, it is even dangerous to openly declare your allegiance to him. Some of these PDP governors are not even campaigning for him. The Governor of Niger state is running for Senate and his lacky; Nasko for Governor. Their billboards don't carry their Presidential candidate's picture. Unlike that of the APC where you would find Buhari's picture on most of their aspirants billboards and posters found the state.

That is why I have consistently said that Buhari's certificate issue is of no consequence. Especially to a die hard Northerner who doesn't even care if Buhari attended Creche. All he knows is that the man is one of us and a Muslim.

I belong to the PDP mind, body and soul. And for any true member of that party (not the jobless trolls on Nairaland) FFK is doing a very bad job at that campaign HQ. Surely he can do more than continously over flogging an issue that is of no Consequence just to justify his pay, while alienating Jonathan more in these parts.

Still, this country is bigger than all of us. A Democrat or a Republican, when it comes down to it will tell you we are Americans first. The APC are not shouting on TV like those thugs from the South (whom I believe Jonathan should call to order) but, people are being intimated and harassed in the North and the APC must call their members too to order. We wouldn't want a repeat of the post election violence in 2011.

We should be careful though. I belong to the PDP. My brother would rather see change in the APC. It doesn't mean we are suddenly enemies. If this country eventually goes up in flames, we would wish we did things differently. But it would be darn too late.
Thanks for your frankly talk. I have two things to comment on from your write up. Number one - About Nigeria being polarized along ethnic and religious lines. This 2015 presidential election is not polarised as such.
BUHARI followership cut across Nigeria and Nigerians. Jonathan also have his supporters everywhere in Nigeria.
It's just obvious that majority of the people are supporting Buhari this time around.
Number two is about FFK. Fani Kayode is a misfit in this PDP presidential campaign. Fani is the biggest problems creator for Jonathan presently.
His office as director of communication PCO of PDP supposed to be for the dissemination of what Jonathan government has archived and going archive if voted for again.
Fani Kayode has not address any issue apart from BUHARI qualification since the beginning of this campaign.
You can see that FFK is the one calling for trouble on behalf of Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by kayoday(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=zicoraads post=30320170]I pray we survive this and the aftermath of this. We have been divided along religious and ethnic lines; it's so frightening. On my way back from work the other day, I saw truck loads of belongings with luxurious buses leaving town; along with their owners. Most Igbos and Southerners have left the North. Who would blame them? It's crazy in my office too. A place where you would think ordinarily we should rise above religion and vote for who we believe in. The other day, a colleague I respect and admire accused me of supporting Jonathan cos am a Christian. He is a Muslim. I was very disappointed and made sure he knew it even though he subsequently apologised, the damage had already been done. I have reasons why I defend this government and it is not religious. Unfortunately, that is the position we have found ourselves in today. Most people are supporting either GMB or GEJ cos of religion.

We should be careful though. I belong to the PDP. My brother would rather see change in the APC. It doesn't mean we are suddenly enemies. If this country eventually goes up in flames, we would wish we did things differently. But it would be darn too late. [/quote
I am pro Buhari "Not APC" but love your write up.
PDP doing a bad job attacking the personality of Buhari instead of campaigning for Goodluck Jonathan.
An average jingle of PDP on radio mentions Buhari name more than GEJ and they are making him more popular. Most Buhari supporters support him because lack of trust in present administration not because they are APC members.
A lot of buhari supporters in Lagos voting PDP for Lagos gubernitorial and Accord Party in Oyo. If GEJ declares total war on corruption he might get some of Buhari supporters without any financial inducement or campaign.
Just my opinion.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Sijo01(f): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2015
elantraceey:

lol ,it's first service here o

Oya go well and pray for those of us that was not opportune to go.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by emeka2847: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Whatever happened to freedom of movement?
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by emeka2847: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2015
Pls read and share.

REVEALED: JONATHAN SECRETLY PLANNING TO HANDOVER TO PDP BACKED MILITARY GOVERNMENT

Credible sources have informed us that top level PDP and army meetings are being held to prepare for a Lt. Gen. Kenneth Minimah-led interim military government if General Buhari wins the elections in two weeks. By most accounts, Buhari/Osinbajo are favored to win in a landslide.

Kenneth Minimah, the Chief of Army staff hails from Bayelsa state.

Jonathan's aides have earlier hinted on this. Read more: http://newsrescue.com/presidency-media-doyin-okupe-aide-threatens-nigeria-war-coup-event-buhari-win/

This report confirms our yesterday report that two army Generals tendered their resignations following the Army Chief telling them about plans for the military to scuttle a transfer to a Buhari/Osinbajo government if they win. Click here to read on this: http://abusidiqu.com/two-army-generals-reportedly-resigns-insistence-army-chief-work-pdp/

Sources say the Jonathan government plans to instigate riots and is planning to use its Niger Delta militant terrorists (Boyloaf, Tompolo, Dokubo and co) to stage attacks that will enable the scuttling of the elections at any stage, before, during and after as all projections show a Buhari/Osinbajo victorious sweep. In this event, the army will appear to suddenly decide to stabilize the country, but this is the ultimate plan being made now, ahead of the incidents.

Read more: http://abusidiqu.com/category/featured-news/
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Kingspin(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2015
APC, is a radical movement.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2015
Taylor184:
How i wish APC is aware of the fact that the mammoth crowd gracing their campaign is of no use without their PVC's...Buhari is much more popular than Bros GEJ,but i hope the popularity metamorphoses into victory!!And if not,well i dont know what to say!
How i wish you'd understand that majority of the people chanting "sai buhari" will vote for Jonathan ... it's all politics... they're in it to make money, at the end of the day people would sit and wonder that despite all d crowds at the rallies....

That's the same thing that happened at the ekiti state elections... despite the mammoth crowds at the APC rallies fayemi still lost... so it's not about how many people chanting.... it's about the electorate who vote...

It's easy to say... it doesn't cost you anything... but how many people are willing to throwaway 4 years?
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2015
krispycash:

How i wish you'd understand that majority of the people chanting "sai buhari" will vote for Jonathan ... it's all politics... they're in it to make money, at the end of the day people would sit and wonder that despite all d crowds at the rallies....

That's the same thing that happened at the ekiti state elections... despite the mammoth crowds at the APC rallies fayemi still lost... so it's not about how many people chanting.... it's about the electorate who vote...

It's easy to say... it doesn't cost you anything... but how many people are willing to throwaway 4 years?

Really ? the Hausa people chanting 'Sai Buhari' will vote GEJ?

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day!

3 Likes

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by angelsing(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2015
madgoat:
SAI SAI SAI BUHARI grin

If Buhari does not win, i will go on hunger strike even if it means me perishing in d process.... SAI SAI SAI BUHARI.
Guy calm down...I support buhari too but don't kill your self because of any politician...If he does not win, we live to fight another day.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Obeseke: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2015
zicoraads:

Dear Zicoraad, reading through your write up as quoted above makes me feel there are still truthful, honest & objective Nigerians out there like I want to believe I am. Your objective assessment of the real issues & highlights of problems associated with the campaigns on both ends are instructive & factual. Some Nairalanders had some weeks back alleged that even PDP contestants find it difficult using photos of the President in their posters. Rather than seeing the inherent danger in that & the negative consequence it would have on the chances of the President being re-elected, some saw it as another propaganda of the opposition APC. Also look at the alienating adverts & campaigns of the President's media handlers who focus more on what they stand to gain personally without recourse to the interest of the party & the aspiration of the President himself; saying more damaging harm has been done though those non issues based inconsequential items will be an understatement ! It makes more electorates sympathise with the aspiration of Buhari who by the day continues to convert political bigwigs to his fold! Unfortunately the way primaries were conducted & their outcomes managed in most South East & South South States in PDP did not help matters. Maybe the party should have paid more attention to other aspirants who lost out in the primaries & consequently became aggrieved with the party in the non transparent manner they were handled. I had reacted to a post on Nairaland yesterday when it was reported of the massive crowd that greeted the visit of the Presidential Campaign train in Kaduna. I contested that what I saw live on AIT in Kaduna was not in anyway the true picture of what had been posted on Nairaland. It now makes sense to me that majority of the people who had probably being captured in the initial footage of the pictures had been driven out for "anti-party" behaviours before I started watching it live on AIT. Though getting late now, the President can still be more involved personally in the running of his campaign to bring in some level of decorum than leaving things to the duo of FFK & Okupe especially, Metuh can be cautioned & advised to maintain the integrity since he is still more civil & loyal to the course of the party than FFK & Okupe. Nevertheless, I also believe that Buhari is accountable to us as Nigerians to indeed make a formal reaction to resolve issues surrounding his WASC Certificate. Either it matters in this election or not, he needs to show us real proof that there is nothing hidden as far as his WASC Certificate is concerned. While most people have made up their minds on who they would be voting in these elections especially the Presidential, Buhari is still answerable to public opinion. By the way, before getting fired up left right & centre, my vote goes to APC even when I carry no card of any political party. Let's not be perpetually insane like Einstein posited "doing something same way over & over again & yet, expecting different result". If Buhari is voted in & he abuses the opportunity, we sure will vote him out again next time if he escapes being removed constitutionally by the Legislature or Judiciary. But it is obvious that the current administration whom we voted into office even before 2011 has given us all they have which in my assessment puts us in a most deplorable state. Finally, I urge us all to be matured in our political contributions in order that we do not heat up the polity unnecessarily! Nothing in life, least of all politics or any politician is worth dieing for. Nigeria will be great again whether politicians like it or not. Our strength lies in our diversity and as such personal issues of religion or geographical location within the country should play little insignificant role in our collective resolve as a nation. Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by ibrahym47(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2015
zicoraads:

Dis post deserves an award

1 Like

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by davelon(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2015
zicoraads:

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2015
dragan:

Really ? the Hausa people chanting 'Sai Buhari' will vote GEJ?

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day!

I tire o
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Sunky200: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2015
holicalpha:
Better, before they start lynching people.

If you reside in the north,you'll know that these(most) northeners are Barbarians. That is why they want an illiterate who wan stabilize oil price grin grin to rule us

These same northern states used to be the stronghold for PDP, now that they making a different choice makes them barbarian - what a classy shallow brainaird you be self?
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by newacca: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2015
zicoraads:

cool
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by criminalmindz: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2015
ibisko04:

Thanks for your frankly talk. I have two things to comment on from your write up. Number one - About Nigeria being polarized along ethnic and religious lines. This 2015 presidential election is not polarised as such.
BUHARI followership cut across Nigeria and Nigerians. Jonathan also have his supporters everywhere in Nigeria.
It's just obvious that majority of the people are supporting Buhari this time around.
Number two is about FFK. Fani Kayode is a misfit in this PDP presidential campaign. Fani is the biggest problems creator for Jonathan presently.
His office as director of communication PCO of PDP supposed to be for the dissemination of what Jonathan government has archived and going archive if voted for again.
Fani Kayode has not address any issue apart from BUHARI qualification since the beginning of this campaign.
You can see that FFK is the one calling for trouble on behalf of Jonathan.

YOUR VERY WRONG FANNY KAYODE IS TRUE SON OF THE SOUTH WEST AND HE IS DOING A TERRIFIC JOB. HE USED TO SUPPORT THE APC LIKE MOST BLIND PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH WEST ARE DOING NOW BUT IM GLAD HIS YES ARE NOW OPEN, HE HAS MADE RESEARCH AND CHECKED FACTS,RECORDS.IF YOU DOUBT ME GO TO FFK FACEBOOK PAGE LOOK AT HIS OLD POST IN 2013 AND THE PRESENT. ALL YOU IN THE SOUTH WEST SHOULD KNOW THIS THE NORTH DONT MEAN WELL FOR YOU. IF DOUBT ME , GOOGLE THE COUNTER COUP IN NIGERIA. DO YOU KNOW THAT AFTER THAT COUP THAT KILLED AGUYI IRONSI ,THE HIGHEST RANKING OFFICER THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HEAD OF STATE WAS A YORUBA MAN NAMED BRIGADIER GEN BABAFEMI OGUNDIPE BUT WHAT DID THE NORTH DO THEY OPPOSED HIM RATHER THEY MADE A LOW RANKING OFFICER IN LT COL YAKUBU GOWON HEAD OF STATE. IN 1993 MKO ABIOLA WAS THE CLEAR WINNER OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RATHER IBB USED A LAME EXCUSE TO ANNUL THE ELECTION. HE DECEIVED MKO INTO SPONSORING THE 1985 COUP PROMISING TO RETURN THE FAVOUR IN 1993 ELECTION. IF YOU DOUBT ME GOOGLE ABOUT THE SPONSOR OF THE 1985 COUP. AND THE SAME THING IS ABOUT HAPPENING AGAIN AND THE IDIOT OSIBANJO IS STUPIDLY CHEERING FOR BUHARI. THEY WIIL USE HIM AND DUMP HIM. IN NIGERIA THE OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT EXCERCISES MORE POWER THAN THAT OF VICE PRESIDENT . DONT FORGET THIS UNLESS THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT DELEGATES DUTIES TH HIS VICE , HE HAS NO POWER. THIS COWS IN THE NORTH HAVE THIS BORN TO RULE MENTALITY WHICH WAS GIVEN TO THEM BY AHMADU BELLO IN OCTOBER 1960. WAKE UP AND START READING ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY HISTORY FROM BOOKS, WIKIPEDIA. DON'T COME HERE AND START CHANTING SAI BUHARI WITHOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH. WHEN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

1 Like

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by phorget(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2015
amsad19:
this man no get balls ooo after being stoned in yola he is telling us he kmw we like him... nawao oga jona wake up
maybe stoning is a sign of "likeness" in a village called Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by patrickmuf(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2015
zicoraads:

Intelligent piece bro...When you read from matured minds, you'd know without being told. I'm from the South South but i'm gonna cast my vote for Buhari doesn't mean i hate my Dad who is strongly campaigning for GEJ.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by ibisko04: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2015
criminalmindz:

YOUR VERY WRONG FANNY KAYODE IS TRUE SON OF THE SOUTH WEST AND HE IS DOING A TERRIFIC JOB. HE USED TO SUPPORT THE APC LIKE MOST BLIND PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH WEST ARE DOING NOW BUT IM GLAD HIS YES ARE NOW OPEN, HE HAS MADE RESEARCH AND CHECKED FACTS,RECORDS.IF YOU DOUBT ME GO TO FFK FACEBOOK PAGE LOOK AT HIS OLD POST IN 2013 AND THE PRESENT. ALL YOU IN THE SOUTH WEST SHOULD KNOW THIS THE NORTH DONT MEAN WELL FOR YOU. IF DOUBT ME , GOOGLE THE COUNTER COUP IN NIGERIA. DO YOU KNOW THAT AFTER THAT COUP THAT KILLED AGUYI IRONSI ,THE HIGHEST RANKING OFFICER THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HEAD OF STATE WAS A YORUBA MAN NAMED BRIGADIER GEN BABAFEMI OGUNDIPE BUT WHAT DID THE NORTH DO THEY OPPOSED HIM RATHER THEY MADE A LOW RANKING OFFICER IN LT COL YAKUBU GOWON HEAD OF STATE. IN 1993 MKO ABIOLA WAS THE CLEAR WINNER OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RATHER IBB USED A LAME EXCUSE TO ANNUL THE ELECTION. HE DECEIVED MKO INTO SPONSORING THE 1985 COUP PROMISING TO RETURN THE FAVOUR IN 1993 ELECTION. IF YOU DOUBT ME GOOGLE ABOUT THE SPONSOR OF THE 1985 COUP. AND THE SAME THING IS ABOUT HAPPENING AGAIN AND THE IDIOT OSIBANJO IS STUPIDLY CHEERING FOR BUHARI. THEY WIIL USE HIM AND DUMP HIM. IN NIGERIA THE OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT EXCERCISES MORE POWER THAN THAT OF VICE PRESIDENT . DONT FORGET THIS UNLESS THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT DELEGATES DUTIES TH HIS VICE , HE HAS NO POWER. THIS COWS IN THE NORTH HAVE THIS BORN TO RULE MENTALITY WHICH WAS GIVEN TO THEM BY AHMADU BELLO IN OCTOBER 1960. WAKE UP AND START READING ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY HISTORY FROM BOOKS, WIKIPEDIA. DON'T COME HERE AND START CHANTING SAI BUHARI WITHOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH. WHEN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
Thank you my compatriot. All these stories are not new. The fact remains that ffk is just representing his own and nothing but his own interest.
Femi have no conviction about anything but his survival against his case with efcc.
Let us leave story for now, join the change train for a better Nigeria.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by InvertedHammer: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2015
/
It is quiet appalling that with a laundry list of unfulfilled promises since 2011, Jonathan still has the guts to pick up the mic and roll out more promises.

Lol. Lol.

I can't wait for Feb.14th to be over. GEJ or GMB?I dont care. The whole thing is nauseating. Just be ready to live with whoever you choose. It will be pointless crying over spilled milk.

Hope! Hope!! Nigerians thought OBJ would level with them after the Abacha brouhaha. He disappointed. Nigerians thought they would find succour in the shoeless one. He disappointed. Now Nigerians are leaning towards GMB because of his anti-corruption chants. Will he deliver? I don't think so.

If GMB's popularity is anchored on anti-corruption, shouldn't GEJ know that Nigerians are fed up with corruption? Why is he in a "see no evil, hear no evil" mode?

\

1 Like

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by babasanti: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2015
patrickmuf:
Intelligent piece bro...When you read from matured minds, you'd know without being told. I'm from the South South but i'm gonna cast my vote for Buhari doesn't mean i hate my Dad who is strongly campaigning for GEJ.
your blind and ignorant
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by robinsoncrosoe: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2015
What I hav learnt from this stoning is dat......m

Northerners especially the northern muslims are barbarians,intolerant fools and always there to be used as violent tools.this is the major reason boko thrieves there.

When buhari came to the south,he was left to do his campaign.we would hav stoned him.bt the religion in the south(christianity) and the peaceful nature of southerners stopped dat from happening.

Most northerners are illiterates so they are easy tools for violence
Northern fools,stop stoning people coz this can start a war.

1 Like

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by seriousspy: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2015
zicoraads:

This is such a fantastic comment. I wish more people would think like this. Although I do not support GEJ, I think some of the things being said and done against him are reprehensible.

The country is so divided and that cannot be to anyone's advantage. Not the APC nor PDP.

God help us all. God bless you bro.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by patrickmuf(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2015
babasanti:
your blind and ignorant
Is that all you've got?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots / RevolutionNow: Police Revealed Why They Fired Teargas At Protesters / Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.