Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna (24573 Views)

25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by seriousspy: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
What I hav learnt from this stoning is dat......m

Northerners especially the northern muslims are barbarians,intolerant fools and always there to be used as violent tools.this is the major reason boko thrieves there.

When buhari came to the south,he was left to do his campaign.we would hav stoned him.bt the religion in the south(christianity) and the peaceful nature of southerners stopped dat from happening.

Most northerners are illiterates so they are easy tools for violence
Northern fools,stop stoning people coz this can start a war.

Your comment would have been much more powerful without the generalisation and insults. We must try to speak our minds without allowing emotions to render our thought process weak.

Some of your comments are very valid. Your anger is felt by many. But please let's try to be civil and be different from those who are hell bent on destroying our country. Lets not become part of the problem.

God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by babestella: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
vicadex07:

But the stupid Jonathan you are supporting started and encouraged this ethnic/religious. Bigotry you're complaining about.

Go and complain to your boss ok

Shut up you heediot, why abuse your president? I can see you don't have any home training. This is the reason the likes of you keep living in mediocrity thinking you know anything. Rubbish.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by vicadex07(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
babestella:

Shut up you heediot, why abuse your president? I can see you don't have any home training. This is the reason the likes of you keep living in mediocrity thinking you know anything. Rubbish.

E no go better for you and your family for quoting me and typing this nonsense. Calling GEJ is not an insult...its his official title.

Stealing is not corruption my ass!!! Useless dumbo. Both you and all his other supporters that has benefited immensely from his corrupt tenure will soon be locked up so start preparing. If you quote me again, you will die before the end of today
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by makazona(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
what manner of change denies other ppl dia right to peaceful assembly?

and some ppl here will blindly support it cz it favours their party.

patriotism iz dead in my country!!!
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
hahaha.........its just next week we will knw whu wil win grin
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by elantraceey(f): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sijo01:

Oya go well and pray for those of us that was not opportune to go.

Why aren't you?
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Sijo01(f): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
elantraceey:

Why aren't you?

Duty called sad
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by asids55: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Taylor184:
How i wish APC is aware of the fact that the mammoth crowd gracing their campaign is of no use without their PVC's...Buhari is much more popular than Bros GEJ,but i hope the popularity metamorphoses into victory!!And if not,well i dont know what to say!

oga ..majority of the state's that have collected their pvc's are from the north..
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by londoner: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
vicadex07:

But the stupid Jonathan you are supporting started and encouraged this ethnic/religious. Bigotry you're complaining about.

Can you explain is statement, please?

Thanks.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by vicadex07(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
londoner:

Can you explain is statement, please?

Thanks.

His whole media team are well known tribalists and religious bigots and GEJ does nothing to caution them. That means he is the one that sent them to spew those divisive ethnic and religious rantings to the media.

In this recent PDP campaign trail, sambo was quoted to have said that since professor Yemi Osibanjo is a pastor, muslims and northerners in general should not vote for APC.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by londoner: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
vicadex07:

His whole media team are well known tribalists and religious bigots and GEJ does nothing to caution them. That means he is the one that sent them to spew those divisive ethnic and religious rantings to the media.

In this recent PDP campaign trail, Sambo was quoted to have said that since professor Yemi Osibanjo is a pastor, muslims and northerners in general should not vote for APC.

Sorry, still does not really show evidence that GEJ encouraged ethnic rifts in Nigeria (the country that is already extremely tribal and religiously challenged). Nigerians do that all on their own.

I did hear of someone supposedly telling people that muslims should only vote for muslims, at some point, but can't remember who that was, but certainly was not Sambo....lol

I'd like to see the original quote attributed to Sambo. To me, how can he have actually said that, when he is asking people to vote for a Christian GEJ, as their president?

To be honest with you, there is nothing tribalist about GEJ......there just isn't and your original claim against him, attributing tribalism to him, is totally unfounded imho.

Even the fact that you were unable to attribute a tribalist statement to him, is actually evidence that even you are aware that he is not a tribalist.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by figment232(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=Justbright post=30318634]

you are yearning dust.......a drowning man clinging onto anything for safety......I tot sambo said he will deliver 2million vote for Gej.......even d pple of southern kid are voting in mass for GMB.....dey there dey rant patua..[story 4d Gods
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by figment232(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=figment232 post=30328929][/quote]Story 4d GODS
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by winie(f): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
zicoraads:
I pray we survive this and the aftermath of this. We have been divided along religious and ethnic lines; it's so frightening. On my way back from work the other day, I saw truck loads of belongings with luxurious buses leaving town; along with their owners. Most Igbos and Southerners have left the North. Who would blame them? It's crazy in my office too. A place where you would think ordinarily we should rise above religion and vote for who we believe in. The other day, a colleague I respect and admire accused me of supporting Jonathan cos am a Christian. He is a Muslim. I was very disappointed and made sure he knew it even though he subsequently apologised, the damage had already been done. I have reasons why I defend this government and it is not religious. Unfortunately, that is the position we have found ourselves in today. Most people are supporting either GMB or GEJ cos of religion.

I haven't been to the East or the South since the campaigns opened but a poster with Jonathan's picture doesn't last one full day in most Northern states. It is quickly torn to shreds. Inshort, it is even dangerous to openly declare your allegiance to him. Some of these PDP governors are not even campaigning for him. The Governor of Niger state is running for Senate and his lacky; Nasko for Governor. Their billboards don't carry their Presidential candidate's picture. Unlike that of the APC where you would find Buhari's picture on most of their aspirants billboards and posters found the state.

That is why I have consistently said that Buhari's certificate issue is of no consequence. Especially to a die hard Northerner who doesn't even care if Buhari attended Creche. All he knows is that the man is one of us and a Muslim.

I belong to the PDP mind, body and soul. And for any true member of that party (not the jobless trolls on Nairaland) FFK is doing a very bad job at that campaign HQ. Surely he can do more than continously over flogging an issue that is of no Consequence just to justify his pay, while alienating Jonathan more in these parts.

Still, this country is bigger than all of us. A Democrat or a Republican, when it comes down to it will tell you we are Americans first. The APC are not shouting on TV like those thugs from the South (whom I believe Jonathan should call to order) but, people are being intimated and harassed in the North and the APC must call their members too to order. We wouldn't want a repeat of the post election violence in 2011.

We should be careful though. I belong to the PDP. My brother would rather see change in the APC. It doesn't mean we are suddenly enemies. If this country eventually goes up in flames, we would wish we did things differently. But it would be darn too late.
same thing here with me. My moslem colleagues accused me religious sentiments when I told them Buhari was not my candidate. They even got so hostile, I couldn't believe they were the people I work with everyday! It was disheartening! One even went as far as telling me, if you think u are brave repeat what you said here outside and see what will happen to you! I'm already packed and ready to leave. Buhari and his rogues are not humans at all. Even Sambo himself is not helping GEJ( who is not my candidate anyway). Why should he tell people not to vote Buhari, because Osinbajo has more the 50 churches? These guys just hate christians. They are the ones killing, maiming and destroying, yet they keep pointing fingers when sane people speak out against such. May GOD help us.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
dragan:

Really ? the Hausa people chanting 'Sai Buhari' will vote GEJ?

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day!
Majority, i said... no specifications as to ethnicity. ... you mentioned hausa. ... now who sounds dumb?
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by figment232(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Its high time we Southerns n Middlebelterns realise dat we nid 2 stand behind our own GEJ.These stoning incidents in d north against Jonas convoy,shows d devilish desperation of d northern oligarchy.BUHARI is never the change we need we knw his antecedents.He is a tyrant and BOKOHARAM sympatiser.If u ask me i wud say instead of CHANGE i wud rather prefer a REVOLUTION.Remember the Devil u knw is far better than Angel in wolves clothing.Jona may nt be perfect,but we must nt allow the Northern oligarchy to assume power again
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
That serves him right. He is a disobedient child. He should thank God they only chased him out.
Vote GEJ
Vote PDP
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ironically this your post sounds very divisive and likely to make people distrustful and fearful of each other.

People from the South may simply be going home to get their PVCs and vote, but you have chosen to put a sinister spin on it.

Political posters are torn down and shredded in all areas of the country and indeed the world where the party on the poster are very unpopular.

zicoraads:
I pray we survive this and the aftermath of this. We have been divided along religious and ethnic lines; it's so frightening. On my way back from work the other day, I saw truck loads of belongings with luxurious buses leaving town; along with their owners. Most Igbos and Southerners have left the North. Who would blame them? It's crazy in my office too. A place where you would think ordinarily we should rise above religion and vote for who we believe in. The other day, a colleague I respect and admire accused me of supporting Jonathan cos am a Christian. He is a Muslim. I was very disappointed and made sure he knew it even though he subsequently apologised, the damage had already been done. I have reasons why I defend this government and it is not religious. Unfortunately, that is the position we have found ourselves in today. Most people are supporting either GMB or GEJ cos of religion.

I haven't been to the East or the South since the campaigns opened but a poster with Jonathan's picture doesn't last one full day in most Northern states. It is quickly torn to shreds. Inshort, it is even dangerous to openly declare your allegiance to him. Some of these PDP governors are not even campaigning for him. The Governor of Niger state is running for Senate and his lacky; Nasko for Governor. Their billboards don't carry their Presidential candidate's picture. Unlike that of the APC where you would find Buhari's picture on most of their aspirants billboards and posters found the state.

That is why I have consistently said that Buhari's certificate issue is of no consequence. Especially to a die hard Northerner who doesn't even care if Buhari attended Creche. All he knows is that the man is one of us and a Muslim.

I belong to the PDP mind, body and soul. And for any true member of that party (not the jobless trolls on Nairaland) FFK is doing a very bad job at that campaign HQ. Surely he can do more than continously over flogging an issue that is of no Consequence just to justify his pay, while alienating Jonathan more in these parts.

Still, this country is bigger than all of us. A Democrat or a Republican, when it comes down to it will tell you we are Americans first. The APC are not shouting on TV like those thugs from the South (whom I believe Jonathan should call to order) but, people are being intimated and harassed in the North and the APC must call their members too to order. We wouldn't want a repeat of the post election violence in 2011.

We should be careful though. I belong to the PDP. My brother would rather see change in the APC. It doesn't mean we are suddenly enemies. If this country eventually goes up in flames, we would wish we did things differently. But it would be darn too late.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by figment232(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
vicadex07:

Hw did GEJ start it?Buhari n Tinubu hv always been d ones inciting their blood thisty supporters against innocent law abiding citizens.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
So are you saying INEC are only issuing PVCs to PDP supporters?

If so that is rigging and may result in APC forming their threatened parallel government
Taylor184:
How i wish APC is aware of the fact that the mammoth crowd gracing their campaign is of no use without their PVC's...Buhari is much more popular than Bros GEJ,but i hope the popularity metamorphoses into victory!!And if not,well i dont know what to say!
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by figment232(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
ibisko04:

Thanks for your frankly talk. I have two things to comment on from your write up. Number one - About Nigeria being polarized along ethnic and religious lines. This 2015 presidential election is not polarised as such.
BUHARI followership cut across Nigeria and Nigerians. Jonathan also have his supporters everywhere in Nigeria.
It's just obvious that majority of the people are supporting Buhari this time around.
Number two is about FFK. Fani Kayode is a misfit in this PDP presidential campaign. Fani is the biggest problems creator for Jonathan presently.
His office as director of communication PCO of PDP supposed to be for the dissemination of what Jonathan government has archived and going archive if voted for again.
Fani Kayode has not address any issue apart from BUHARI qualification since the beginning of this campaign.
You can see that FFK is the one calling for trouble on behalf of Jonathan.
Anti PDP comment.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who is your candidate?
What are there chances of winning?

Don't agree that not voting for Buhari is more a less a vote for the incumbent GEJ?

So question is what is preventing you voting Buhari?
winie:
same thing here with me. My moslem colleagues accused me religious sentiments when I told them Buhari was not my candidate. They even got so hostile, I couldn't believe they were the people I work with everyday! It was disheartening! One even went as far as telling me, if you think u are brave repeat what you said here outside and see what will happen to you! I'm already packed and ready to leave. Buhari and his rogues are not humans at all. Even Sambo himself is not helping GEJ( who is not my candidate anyway). Why should he tell people not to vote Buhari, because Osinbajo has more the 50 churches? These guys just hate christians. They are the ones killing, maiming and destroying, yet they keep pointing fingers when sane people speak out against such. May GOD help us.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by figment232(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sunky200:

These same northern states used to be the stronghold for PDP, now that they making a different choice makes them barbarian - what a classy shallow brainaird you be self?
Pls dnt confuse issues here.Note that PDP will win d governorship election in most northern state.PDP stil has his stronghold in d north.But d issue here is dat dere is a growing conspiracy againsta southern candidate in d person of GEJ.The north are desperate to perpetuate a northern agenda by fire by force.The north is unanimoursly united in support of BUHARI inspite of all his shortcomings.So i dnt see any reason why we in d south n middlebelt shld nt toe d same line.GEJ is nt perfect, bt we nid to unite solidly behind him.Say no to d northern oligarchy!
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by vicadex07(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
londoner:

Sorry, still does not really show evidence that GEJ encouraged ethnic rifts in Nigeria (the country that is already extremely tribal and religiously challenged). Nigerians do that all on their own.

I did hear of someone supposedly telling people that muslims should only vote for muslims, at some point, but can't remember who that was, but certainly was not Sambo....lol

I'd like to see the original quote attributed to Sambo. To me, how can he have actually said that, when he is asking people to vote for a Christian GEJ, as their president?

To be honest with you, there is nothing tribalist about GEJ......there just isn't and your original claim against him, attributing tribalism to him, is totally unfounded imho.

Even the fact that you were unable to attribute a tribalist statement to him, is actually evidence that even you are aware that he is not a tribalist.

Read and digest

www.nairaland.com/2113602/osinbajo-5000-churches-dont-vote

saharareporters.com/2015/01/25/dissecting-bishop-oyedepos-support-gej-and-sambos-anti-christ-outburst-against-churches
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by SenatorJames(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
what i know is 13 more days
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
krispycash:

Majority, i said... no specifications as to ethnicity. ... you mentioned hausa. ... now who sounds dumb?

Oh Please! The people in the crowd were Hausa and hence why the PDP politicians spoke to them 'IN HAUSA'.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by winie(f): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
Who is your candidate?
What are there chances of winning?

Don't agree that not voting for Buhari is more a less a vote for the incumbent GEJ?

So question is what is preventing you voting Buhari?
ur question should be what is preventing me from voting for any of the so called candidates, and not just for Buhari. But then, none of the fielded candidates appeals to me. Hope that answers ur question.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Adminisher: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jarus:

Oga, they have pvc

Even all the abokis in my estate here have pvc

Northerners have their radios and PVC s, even the ten wives in a Harem in purdah have PVC s. It is not looking good fir Jona. Everything comes to an end. He should prepare for defeat. The man can never win in the north he is too local and parochial. All he talks about in a pedantic and boring manner is fertilizers and Almajiri schools which is very annoying to the average northerners. I have worked with many northern professionals, many of my engineering lecturers in the 1980s were northerners. If you carry an image inserted into your mind of a rustic undeveloped north you will not connect with them as President.

1 Like

Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by onyengbu: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
2morrow they will cook up stories that it is pdp supporters that stoned Gej.
Re: Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 02, 2015
These guys are not smart. If I were Jonathan I would brainwashed and converted the Buhari crowd that stormed the rally to join party.

Afterall there is power in the tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) / DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi / Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.