Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (22733 Views)

Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard / White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin why fucking urself nah.......una just lik to dy decieve oga jona lik dis even an slowpoke knows dat nobody in nigeria can defeat GMB in the north even here in FCT......WHY DNT U FOCUS ON SOUTH SOUTH because even south west na no go area for jona ......hahahaha pdp jux dy mk me laff with dea talk on new everyday
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Ifetex:

I can see you like the video but you're trying to lie to your conscience on the truth, any way that's your cup of tea
I was never in Nigeria when the video was made, I saw truth in it that's I am sharing it....I will continue to share it whether you like it or not
I'm coming back to vote against Islamic state party failbuhari 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr26NjINRmo

Tanoid will always be a tanoid !

Who told u you are not in Nigeria.
U are in one Onisha village doing your CD pirate business.

Guy! take note of Feb 14, the day the wind of change will blow you to togo.

Remember, I will always remember u to post your video when you forget. Lol

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by calaway: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
abes:
Even Sambo cannot win Kaduna for GEJ
PDP rally in kaduna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeYntkcKuO0
understand that that kaduna as a state has more christians than muslims the main kaduna town has been dominated by the hausa settlers (who obey their leaders with anti GEJ sentiments) and thus the kaduna town may seem to be low in support but the entire southern kaduna which is christian constituting 70% of population in kd and victims of the killing hausa and fulani will surly vote GEJ. kd is gej till 2019
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by stuff46(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Gbawe:

My brother, even Lizards know that GEJ is the biggest desperado in Nigeria today. Why not take advantage of that desperation? This is the season of 'chop dollar' awoof. I personally implore Nigerians to take the money PDP offer and vote for change in GMB/Osinbajo. Imagine someone stealing what belongs to you and then handing it back to you as a bribe to try and influence your action. You must 'chop his dollar' and then do what is best for you and generations unborn.

make unborn generation better with a 72years grandpa as a leader.
I guess then that yu as dumb as the fools you support.
Btw naija needs leaderz of tomorow not leaders of yesterday.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by kennysalah: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Shocking Interesting facts about febuhari 14th.......
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.
OMG!!!!! I just found out something. The peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is the 7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.Both ar
seeking 2 come back 4 the second time. My take, If Buhari is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th, it means 14 ÷ 7= 2. And GEJ is the14th president and the election is slated for 14th too.It means 14÷ 14=1.Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected
to rule for th 2nd time while GEJ will lose theelection because he only signed 1single term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷ 14 =1.
PDP was voted into office 28th february 1999 and will be voted out 14th february 2014...... 28÷14=2.... Meaning they will serve 2 consective terms of 8:8 years I.e obasanjo 8 yaradua/Jonathan 8.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by sunayo(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2015
I'm no one is denying the good works mentioned by Mr Olisa but all you can say is Jonathan cannot win.

It's really not about PERFORMANCE but mere SENTIMENTS. 9 universities, Almajiri education, rail, agric, road, dam etc. What more do you people want GEJ to do for goodness sake.

One thing I know for sure, Jonathan will win the election. Buhari may have upper hand in some states but Jonathan's good works will earn him second term.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Chrisx1x(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Can he erase the sad memories of those chibok girls who were kidnapped.
Can he erase the fears,the suffering,the pain which boko had caused them..
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by gabrol(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Mr. Mutudreamer.... continue to day dream. U didnt mention d way ur gov has been allowing boko haram to kill them up north.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
These people are really deceiving jonaTAN

As simple as that.....

Even Northern politicians cannot openly stake their reputation to utter such..Metuh is a useless man deceiving GEJ.

The most important thing to an average northerner right now is now even the economy...but the ability to get over the fears of insecurity....which the so called C-I-C has failed to provide for them.

Just like Asari Dokubo openly said....the body language of the President is that the issue of insecurity is a Northern problem and the north should solve it.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2015
calaway:
understand that that kaduna as a state has more christians than muslims the main kaduna town has been dominated by the hausa settlers (who obey their leaders with anti GEJ sentiments) and thus the kaduna town may seem to be low in support but the entire southern kaduna which is christian constituting 70% of population in kd and victims of the killing hausa and fulani will surly vote GEJ. kd is gej till 2019

This issue has gone pass the Xtian/ Muslim issue in the North....both the xtains and muslims are feeling the insecurity situation.

Stop deceiving yourself...like Metuh is deceiving you.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by sanabe: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2015
I wonder how dumb he is , even he himself he wouldn't predict that he'll win north east,NN,NW Let alone his fucking bayelsa.

Believe me POLL are absolute decievers.... Just simply wants to swindle the duffer GEJ.

SAI BUHARI

#IhaveDecided
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by bashydemy(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2015
GMB live on Channels
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Jarus(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2015
calaway:

Yes, the same way GEJ won Kaduna in 2011 abi?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by godunia(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
I hate it when people base everything including reality on dream.february 14 is not far again dreamers let's wait.i guess statement like this is to make GEJ feel good so he can release more money.in 2011 there won't be need for this kind of statement cos there's national consensus but now,let's wait n see.good luck to him
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by EFFRAKATA: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari should go and sit down jare. Nigeria is too big to be ruled by someone who could not even pass O level.

Get it right, this is a new age where this old fools will not be recycling themselves in power.

You will be the biggest fool if you cast ur vote for these old people. Bring someone much younger we will vote him.

As for me GEJ/GMB GEJ is a better option.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Ifetex(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2015
gearcoin:

Tanoid will always be a tanoid !

Who told u you are not in Nigeria.
U are in one Onisha village doing your CD pirate business.

Guy! take note of Feb 14, the day the wind of change will blow you to togo.

Remember, I will always remember u to post your video when you forget. Lol

I Don't have time for Brain washed BH Boys..... Like You!!
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by hope2007(f): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Here is an en extract from the reply Jonathan gave when commenting on World Bank's statement that

"Nigeria is one of the top 5 nation that has the highest number of poor"

Jonathan faulted the World Bank report saying"....... "

Nigeria is not a poor country. Nigerians are the most travelled people........If you talk about owning private jets , Nigeria will be among the first 10 countries and yet they say Nigeria is among the five poorest country in the world."

Abeg how clueless can our President be? And he wants to go for a second tenure
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Ifetex:

I Don't have time for Brain washed BH Boys. Like You!!
Tanoid indeed! But u get time to post your video.lol
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by happydays1(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2015
GEJ IS WINING COME FEB. I AND MILLIONS OF PVC HOLDERS IN LAGOS WILL MASIVELY TURN OUT TO VOTE IN GEJ. INCUBENT DONT LOOSE EXCEPT THEY DONT KNOW WAT THEY ARE DOING ...ASK MUGABE....
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by stynnar(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
village things on our mind oooooooo
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by xhamel89: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
EagleScribes:
Ehen. Issokay o. Beat or no beat, please where is our N30trillion? Abi you want to sweep it under your carpet like the missing $20billion too?

Get your fact right! The $20 billion is included in the #30 trillion. Even the majority of the component of the 30 trillion naira are not money earned but what Nigeria should have earned. In Accounting it is not acceptable, only Economics like dreaming. Yes to some, true.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by makazona(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
deejayterabyte:
I am so sure PDP will lose come Feb 14, I don't know why they tell themselves these lies, we all know GEJ can NEVER outdo buhari in the north, or is it that they are so stupid to be oblivious to the fact that this will be a Landslide victory for buhari in the north or that Buhari has everything going in the right direction?

Or is it sambo who we all know won't be able to win his ward?

Or is it those same party stalwarts that were pelted with sachet water and all sorts at the campaign ground would deliver the north for Jonathan? cheesy grin

Abegi, PDP if you thieves feel good by deceiving yourselves, please go ahead, but prepare for life after power, it is an unstoppable wind of change and it will blow anyone on its path, no amount of lies will make us change our minds, we are already on the Train of CHANGE, it's fully loaded and moving!

Goodluck to Jonathan at the polls we will meet there

SAI Buhari

This is exactly why post election violence is looming.because you dont believe in the ability of PDP to win the north,you may get heartbroken and resort to violence when they win in the region...your last sentence only would have been a better comment sha
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by EagleScribes: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
xhamel89:

Get your fact right! The $20 billion is included in the #30 trillion. Even the majority of the component of the 30 trillion naira are not money earned but what Nigeria should have earned. In Accounting it is not acceptable, only Economics like dreaming. Yes to some, true.

Ok. Thanks for the info. But I still think if N1 is not accounted for, then questions should be asked isn't it?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by itetemi: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
happydays1:
GEJ IS WINING COME FEB. I AND MILLIONS OF PVC HOLDERS IN LAGOS WILL MASIVELY TURN OUT TO VOTE IN GEJ. INCUBENT DONT LOOSE EXCEPT THEY DONT KNOW WAT THEY ARE DOING ...ASK MUGABE....

what a great comparison for jonathan---Mugabe?

anyway, incumbents actually loose in a thriving democracy. ask George H. Bush.President of the United States of America[1988-1992]
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by happydays1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
itetemi:

what a great comparison for jonathan---Mugabe?

anyway, incumbents actually loose in a thriving democracy. ask George H. Bush.President of the United States of America[1988-1992]
Good enough u mentioned a thriving democracy! nig is not.. . so gej will win no doubt. north are only interested in power shift not change.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by VoteWisely: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Suljosh: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ifetex:

The earlier you wake up the better for you
I will be on Nairaland to quote you again on this Topic
it a pity Buhari has use and program your brain on what to think, he knows this will happened that why he form & organised his boys to create distractions and confusion in the country to confuse people with light brains like you
I'm sure you voted for PDP 2011...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHLmz0NZAc
I understand you and your family can't afford three square me a day, please don't take your frustration out on me. blame the man in the mirror. Go away and never return here with your s.i.l.l.y thumb typing ru.b.b.i.s.h.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Suljosh: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ifetex:

it a pity Buhari has use and program your brain on what to think, he knows this will happened that why he form & organised»» (ORGANIZED)his boys to create distractions and confusion in the country to confuse people with light brains like you

Ifetex:

it a pity Buhari has use and program your brain on what to think, he knows this will happened that why he form & organised his boys to create distractions and confusion in the country to confuse people with light brains like you

Ifetex:

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by calaway: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

This issue has gone pass the Xtian/ Muslim issue in the North....both the xtains and muslims are feeling the insecurity situation.

Stop deceiving yourself...like Metuh is deceiving you.

[size=20pt]do you think that the insecurity will not stop if they wish it to stop? Look only the daft nigerians will and can be deceived. this insecurity is directed to discredit and distract the government they do not want. Kaduna state used to record at least one bkoharam bomb blast every week when Patrick Yakowa who is a Christian was the governor but since they killed Patrick and had the Yero a muslim as the governor of kaduna Boko haram activities have long stopped. will you reward the egineers of the insecurity with they Power they are killing people for? GEJ till 2015[/size]
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by itodojr(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
It is visible to d blind n audible to d deaf dat FI DI FI lose
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP by Skillz02(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ifetex:
Less watch and see
when it happens don't say the Elections was rig
Guy if Gej wins North than dis election has been rigged cos even in a sane society Gej will vote Buhari & apply 4 scholarship to study Governance smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.