Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune (27977 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Ameachi,tinubu In Secret Talk With PGEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Saintoski: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tochin story, GMB n Patience Jonatan must av bn tot by same Eng teacher.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by fleet7(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=iluvweed post=30336078]

It shall not be well with you financially till you die IJN.....Amen.... lipsrsealed[/qub

Before the end of this month you will know that i serve a living God i assure you.since you decided to insult our God
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by iluvweed(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=fleet7 post=30336389][/quote]

Alright I will let you know, But just also know that you will BEG before you eat throughout this year!.....and then you also know I serve the same God as you!..... tongue
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by makazona(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
eleojo23:

The president does not want to rely on that power because he wants to promote true democracy where politicians earn what they get instead of relying on the nigerian incumbency factor. You have to give him credit for that.

u said my mind exactly
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by IGWISE(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
I have always known GEJ to rule this nation till 2019.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by k4kings(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON FEBRUARY16TH, 2015.
BUHARI WEEPS AGAIN- 4TH TIME------ CNN News
"Jonathan wins 2nd term with 56% of votes! Fashola
congratulates
him, begs Lagosians to vote for Ambode to continue his
development of Lagos" - THISDAY.
"Jega declares Jonathan elected with 26.4 million
votes!
APC rejects result" - VANGUARD.
"Jonathan declared winner!". "This is the worst election
in
Nigeria's history" (Lai Mohammed) - PUNCH.
"PDP in a historic victory!". "Amaechi flees to Ghana". -
PM NEWS.
"This is the most rigged election in the world, Jega
must be arrested
and imprisoned immediately. We are heading to
court" (Tinubu) - THE
NATION.
"North boils as INEC declares Jonathan winner. Sultan
urges restraints
and peace" - DAILY INDEPENDENT.
"PDP wins Aso Rock again, 70 senate seats and 65% of
Reps. We are studying the results (Oshiomhole)" - SUN
NEWSPAPER.
"How Jega rigged the polls for Jonathan . . ." - SAHARA
REPORTERS.
Lol
cant wait ooo
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by modes135(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
I believe in God and trust him to my father and brother complete his term. GEJ will win.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Ekestar(m): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2015
olatunji21:
“I have always served
Nigeria to
the best of my ability. I have always
tried
to give more to the nation than it has
given
me. This is the principle of service
that has
guided my public life. Thus, I am not
a
rich person. I can’t give you a
pocketful of
dollars or naira to purchase your
support.
Even if I could, I would not do so.
The
fate of this nation is not up for sale.
“What I will give you, and this nation
is
all of my strength, commitment,
sweat and
toil in the service of the people.
What I
can give you is my all.
“I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I
want
to democratically govern it with your
help.
I seek a Nigeria where Christians and
Muslims may practise their faiths in
peace
and security; a Nigeria that is just
and
where corruption no longer
trespasses into
our institutions and national
behavior and a
Nigeria where our diversity could be
used
for our national prosperity.
“Nigeria is our home. Let us now
turn it
into the great nation we know it can
and
should be.”
-General Muhammadu Buhari (2014).
All these talk is story from party of liers, how can a despotic ruler turn to a democratic lerder, impossible. How can an 75 years old man who has no strength give his strength for us, where will this sttrength come from. The only strength I see here are Tiefnubu, Fasholie, Oshomolee, etc.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by bishop12780838: 1:05am On Feb 02, 2015
k4kings:
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON FEBRUARY16TH, 2015.
BUHARI WEEPS AGAIN- 4TH TIME------ CNN News
"Jonathan wins 2nd term with 56% of votes! Fashola
congratulates
him, begs Lagosians to vote for Ambode to continue his
development of Lagos" - THISDAY.
"Jega declares Jonathan elected with 26.4 million
votes!
APC rejects result" - VANGUARD.
"Jonathan declared winner!". "This is the worst election
in
Nigeria's history" (Lai Mohammed) - PUNCH.
"PDP in a historic victory!". "Amaechi flees to Ghana". -
PM NEWS.
"This is the most rigged election in the world, Jega
must be arrested
and imprisoned immediately. We are heading to
court" (Tinubu) - THE
NATION.
"North boils as INEC declares Jonathan winner. Sultan
urges restraints
and peace" - DAILY INDEPENDENT.
"PDP wins Aso Rock again, 70 senate seats and 65% of
Reps. We are studying the results (Oshiomhole)" - SUN
NEWSPAPER.
"How Jega rigged the polls for Jonathan . . ." - SAHARA
REPORTERS.
Lol
cant wait ooo

you get problem oooooo. you fit wait till feb14 again... abi you dey travel go Mars? lolz na wa ooo.

chai buhari
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by bishop12780838: 1:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Ekestar:

All these talk is story from party of liers, how can a despotic ruler turn to a democratic lerder, impossible. How can an 75 years old man who has no strength give his strength for us, where will this sttrength come from. The only strength I see here are Tiefnubu, Fasholie, Oshomolee, etc.

bros you get fault oooo... Obj no turn democratic leader .. abi dem never born you that time ??
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by ladej(m): 2:31am On Feb 02, 2015
mymadam:
Interesting indeed! All of a sudden, the PDP appears to have become the party in opposition. What has happened to the legendary power of incumbency? Well, we're waiting, watching & praying. Meanwhile, the hurricane of change keeps on blowing ...and I HAVE DECIDED. God bless Nigeria.
come back on Feb 16th
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by ladej(m): 2:36am On Feb 02, 2015
THIS ELECTION WILL NOT BE DECIDED ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS

NAIRALAND
TWITTER
Facebook
bbm
whatsapp

You get the drift

Vote vote vote and be wise

See you on the other side (FEB 16TH 2015)
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2015
JOINING FORCES WONT CHANGE NOTHING
THE POLLS WILL TELL
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Doctorkay360: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Good.

They sould join jonaTAN in his sinking ship.

I have been thinking how the ballot paper will look like with 14party on it...many voters will cast their vote for the wrong persons especially the illiterates and some old peoples.

The longer the ballot paper the more possibility of void votes and the shorter the ballot paper the less possibility of void votes.

You cant expect an illiterate or some old people to be search for the broom in a list of 13 uselesss parties, there is high possibilities of void votes.

Am totally in support of those 9 coterie of clowns party in joining the Party of Death and Pains aka PDP
But we still need opposition for the APC to keep them on their toes after taking over.If they join a sinking ship,we will miss a vital part of a healthy democracy. But I agree with you that their alliance amounts to nothing.

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by bishop12780838: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Hahahahha failBuhari and supporters won't choke me with laugh jor. GEJ dey mek dem see another failed attempt of their leader grin grin grin grin

if people hear say you dey talk, dem go think say you get brain abi
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by VoteWisely: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan / Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.