Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune (27991 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Ameachi,tinubu In Secret Talk With PGEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Faraidi(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
olatunji21:
“I have always served
Nigeria to
the best of my ability. I have always
tried
to give more to the nation than it has
given
me. This is the principle of service
that has
guided my public life. Thus, I am not
a
rich person. I can’t give you a
pocketful of
dollars or naira to purchase your
support.
Even if I could, I would not do so.
The
fate of this nation is not up for sale.
“What I will give you, and this nation
is
all of my strength, commitment,
sweat and
toil in the service of the people.
What I
can give you is my all.
“I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I
want
to democratically govern it with your
help.
I seek a Nigeria where Christians and
Muslims may practise their faiths in
peace
and security; a Nigeria that is just
and
where corruption no longer
trespasses into
our institutions and national
behavior and a
Nigeria where our diversity could be
used
for our national prosperity.
“Nigeria is our home. Let us now
turn it
into the great nation we know it can
and
should be.”
-General Muhammadu Buhari (2014).
you shall be disappointed. Just watch
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by nortcentrallord(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hahahahha failBuhari and supporters won't choke me with laugh jor. GEJ dey mek dem see another failed attempt of their leader grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
You're d man, weda by free,
weda by fair, or weda by R.........
You're my next # President, but try n do
somethin ds time oooo
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by shaqhead: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
eleojo23:

Funny.

*This is my 1000th post on this forum.*
How time flies!
Congrats suffices den but 4gv my ignorance, how do u kp count?

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by braine(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Esdb3:
Upvote if you think neither Buhari nor Jonathan deserves your vote but you will just choose one of them.

And upvote means "click like".
you think this is reddit?
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by cromz(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
I wonder why people still want to vote for someone with no certificate someone who is afraid of a presidential debate a big islamic fundamentalist.Can i all ask u a question (buhari supporters)? how would buhari solve corruption,insurgency,infrastructural development,education,unemployment etc without a certificate,do u really think is the change we need the time is here vote wisely.
Jonathan for President.
Gej till 2019....
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by passey: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
iluvweed:
smiley
. You really smoke weed. Why do you have to bring Jesus into your rubbish? You don't have to disrespect what others revere and hold sacred to make your dump point that could have been made better without disrespecting religion, even if you smoke shit. People like you spoil the power of a united front in disagreement with

the govt. You are unwittingly neutralizing our collective power for change by disrespecting what people adore. Leave Jesus or Muhammad out and lets face the common enemy of both Christians and Muslims.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by tyankabas(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
datz d best speech ever![quote author=ofala post=30324890][/quote]

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by scholarben: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
TIME FOR MOBILE MARKETERS

I will give u access to complete Nigerian phone numbers categorised into 36 different states in Nigeria including fct for a token of #2500
Chat me on whatsapp @0816539fourtyfiftyone
political party members act fast
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Nmeri17: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
eleojo23:

Funny.

*This is my 1000th post on this forum.*
How time flies!

Nigga I've got good news cheesy I am currently wallowing in a state of euphoria!! go chk yo mail for mo details wink
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by bishop12780838: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
olatunji21:
“I have always served
Nigeria to
tried
given
that has
a
pocketful of
support.
The
is
sweat and
What I
can give you is my all.
want
help.
peace
and
trespasses into
behavior and a
used
turn it
and
should be.”

Chai buhari
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by eleojo23: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
shaqhead:

Congrats suffices den but 4gv my ignorance, how do u kp count?

It shows on your profile, somewhere at the bottom in a bracket. Displayed like this:

View Your posts (1000) | View Your
topics (19)
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Jabioro: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Eti po to! Elo posi wa! APC will beat all of you handsdown..Change Jonastan and d accomplice.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by bishop12780838: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
cromz:
I wonder why people still want to vote for someone with no certificate someone who is afraid of a presidential debate a big islamic fundamentalist.Can i all ask u a question (buhari supporters)? how would buhari solve corruption,insurgency,infrastructural development,education,unemployment etc without a certificate,do u really think is the change we need the time is here vote wisely.
Jonathan for President.
Gej till 2019....

I don't know what is really your problem, what we Nigerians are asking for is Change !!! Can't you see... Poor economy and corruption at every level of government.

Vote change !!!
Certificate or no certificate
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by mmmurctiff(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
iluvweed:
smiley

You are a fool for this caricature image. If it were ur Mohammed that is depicted like this, it'ld have escalated to another religious crisis.

Christianity is surly a religion of PEACE!
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by iluvweed(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
passey:
. You really smoke weed. Why do you have to bring Jesus into your rubbish? You don't have to disrespect what others revere and hold sacred to make your dump point that could have been made better without disrespecting religion, even if you smoke shit. People like you spoil the power of a united front in disagreement with

the govt. You are unwittingly neutralizing our collective power for change by disrespecting what people adore. Leave Jesus or Muhammad out and lets face the common enemy of both Christians and Muslims.

See story......... shocked

I did not design the stuff, I just saw it online and decided to spread the message...How e con concern me

Thank your stars its a peaceful sunday... lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by iluvweed(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
mmmurctiff:

You are a fool for this caricature image. If it were ur Mohammed that is depicted like this, it'ld have escalated to another religious crisis.

Christianity is surly a religion of PEACE!

and God purnish your dirty mouth for calling me a fool...Idiot!........"If it were Ur Mohammed"....crazy bastard....who told you am a muslim or christian self..... undecided
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Dejohnbull: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
So apc e rats never see anything wrong as pdm adopt buhari. Gej till 2019
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by bishop12780838: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

His endorsement by the parties won't stop ìm from being defeated. Many parties endorsed Iyiola Omisore of PDP in Osun State election yet Rauf Aregbeshola of APC defeated him.

True talk my brother... Tell them change

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by IBROHIM: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
julie8:
When someone says Buhari is not the change we need, I ask, then who? Others are pursuing selfish interests. They'll sell out their conscience, lay down their presidential ambitions on the promise of an appointment by another aspirant, Jonathan. Only Buhari will not be bought nor sold. A man of strong ethics who does the right thing at his own hurt. Steadfast and consistent. I love this man Buhari with all my heart. I'm so helplessly in love with him. I stand for Buhari.
Julie am with you on this! Buhari would have compromised since and dined with them if it's riches he wants! He remains my hero and he gives hope to the younger generation that integrity pays!!!

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by pamdaniel(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
olatunji21:
“I have always served
Nigeria to
tried
given
that has
a
pocketful of
support.
The
is
sweat and
What I
can give you is my all.
want
help.
peace
and
trespasses into
behavior and a
used
turn it
and
should be.”
he copied the speech of winston Churchill... house of commons London 13 may 1940...a beg Mr general go and update
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by jdilight(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
mymadam:
Interesting indeed! All of a sudden, the PDP appears to have become the party in opposition. What has happened to the legendary power of incumbency? Well, we're waiting, watching & praying. Meanwhile, the hurricane of change keeps on blowing ...and I HAVE DECIDED. God bless Nigeria.

It is the ideology of Goodluck one man one vote that makes it possible.

The progress of every nation are made on the sacrifice of her citizens. Goodluck is the man who dropped his secure ride for a second term to lay the foundation for your children and mine.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by sinhin(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by kushsy: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
eleojo23:

The president does not want to rely on that power because he wants to promote true democracy where politicians earn what they get instead of relying on the nigerian incumbency factor. You have to give him credit for that.
. I agree with you..he can use it but with his kind of person guess he will not..i wish he does..he has suffered a lot the hands of some Nigerians..
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by SenatorJames(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please give me the list of the 9 aspirants, if Buhari is part of them its a news, if not, its a normal thing.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Jesusloveyou: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
alaoeri:
Who are they? (The nine presidential candidates) we don't even know them. undecided
just nine vote for gej,because each of their family wil not vote for gej,that is why some candidate have one vote,not even their family vote for them.buhari for change.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Kingspin(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Now, everything has become news even nonsense. Their meeting mean nothing Mr. Editor.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by sucess001(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
mymadam:
Interesting indeed! All of a sudden, the PDP appears to have become the party in opposition. What has happened to the legendary power of incumbency? Well, we're waiting, watching & praying. Meanwhile, the hurricane of change keeps on blowing ...and I HAVE DECIDED. God bless Nigeria.

dt still shows d cluelessness of this guy.

he took over the strongest party in africa and shrinked them till they became an opposition.

his incompetency is hurting even his own party....
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by sunayo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
See the hypocrisy of APC supporters. If the 9 candidates were to be teeming with Buhari they would said it's over for GEJ.

Afenifere endorsed GEJ, they said they are nobody. But MEND endorse Buhari they were jubilant.

Ohaneze endorsed GEJ, thank God they couldn't say anything about that.

Northen Youths endorsed GEJ.

National Association of Nigeria Students endorsed GEJ.

Ijaw youths endorsed GEJ.

Transporters in Abuja endorse GEJ.

Most traditional rulers are solidly behind him.

Ayo Oritsejafor, Oyedepo, Anglicans, Catholics are behind him.

GEJ ride on, those who are with you are so many more than those who are against.

14th Feb. is almost here. Got my PVC, my household(wife, kid sister and wife kid sister) neighbors(a block of six flats), friends and church members are all for GEJ. Mind you, we're Satelite Lagos. Not by social media noise and propaganda, but through the votes of ordinary Nigerians, GEJ will win.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by fleet7(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
iluvweed:
smiley

Your a disgrace to your family,if it's anything that had to do with muhammed now you will see some animals shouting and burning houses.but i assure you course will be untop you since you chose to insult JESUS you have brought a generational course upon your family no matter who you are, our God will fight for his self.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by iluvweed(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
fleet7:

Your a disgrace to your family,if it's anything that had to do with muhammed now you will see some animals shouting and burning houses.but i assure you course will be untop you since you chose to insult JESUS you have brought a generational course upon your family no matter who you are, our God will fight for his self.

It shall not be well with you financially till you die IJN.....Amen.... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa / Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court / Buhari At The Inauguration Nana Akufo-Addo As Ghana President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.